53 Yeras Old, No Kids, - Toronto, ON

After 9 weeks no results, I actually look worse,...

After 9 weeks no results, I actually look worse, lumpy and indentations on upper abs.
After research and consult with a plastic surgeon that performed Coolsculpting, (Nurse performed it) he suggested I was a good candidate over Lipo and more cost effective. Good skin tone and just enough fat to grab. No down time he tells me, brings in his staff that apparently done it, including himself, but never showed me pictures when I asked to see before and after? I was sceptical . But , then they convinced me it works and I can go about my daily routine right after procedure.
I had 3 procedures, One largeon lower belly, 2 small upper... three hrs total. It was painful, not just uncomfortable. I was in pain for about 2 to three weeks, I took pain killers they prescribed but that only lasts about few hours then, pain starts again. Nights were worse, lost 2 weeks of sleep from tugging and spasm in my belly. I could only lay on my back, not side of tummy.
No down time, are they kidding? Lipo downtime is only 3 to 4 days, and it works? Coolscuplting 3 weeks and does not work !
I was told 25% guaranteed results. 25% of what 2in. ? I was not given an answer.
Nine weeks later, I look worse than before, I am now lumpy, uneven and I have 2 indentations on my upper abs. I recently went on a vacations, thought I will look better in my bikini than in my February 2014 vacation.. well, I looked horrible when I saw the pictures. My boyfriend was shocked. I asked him to delete the pictures taken in the bikini. Waste of $3,000.00 Canadian.
I will now need to correct this with Lipo. another $4,500. Clinic where I had a procedure done, will not refund my money after they told me its guaranteed 25% or money back.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ! DOES NOT WORK... it only empties your wallet.. easy way for clinics to make money without doing any actual work. Place a machine on your areas to be treated and they walk away, a Monkey can do that job . Easy money grab.

Consult prior to procedure.. Good candidate. Staff very pleasant at time of consult. After booking it.. non friendly.. kind of ignorant.

Do you have any before pics? Sorry,it didn't work for you and that you were left with dents and unevenness and lumps. I hope Smart-lipo does work for you. All the Best!
I have pictures on my profile. Sorry I'd attach them but I am technologically challenged :) I am 5'4" and 150 lbs. I have a "tire" around my middle and used the money my Mom left me when she passed last year to just reduce the middle section. I would definitely join a class action suit.
Sorry about your mom. It's ok thanks for replying to me. I am supposed to do this in November. Did they ever tell you the side effects? Is there a class action suit?
They told me it did not hurt and no down time which was not true. I have a very high threshold for pain and it felt like bees stinging me from the inside. They never once said there could be negative side effects. I have an appointment to talk to them in 2 weeks. I do not know anything of a class action suit but I would definitely join!
I was recommended for cool sculpting but i am researching reviews and there are some who have gained weight,it's a rare side effect but can happen. I will continue to research. I do hear it's painful. I appreciate your time and helping me. All the Best!
Have them file a claim with the manufacture about this, there is a known but often not disclosed result and you may have it. It creates hard lumpy areas when the coolsculpting was done. Many of us have had to get surgery to correct this and the manufacture knows about this and is paying for the sugeries plus time off work. Make sure you don't let this go. I can't believe there is not a class action lawsuit at this point since it is such a knows issue.
I agree