30 Year Old Guy Looking to Enhance my Butt - Toronto, ON

I had my surgery done in toronto with dr.Dupere ,...

I had my surgery done in toronto with dr.Dupere , did a lot of research before finding a good doctor in toronto, I am glad I went with dr Dupere very humble and knowledgeable. I am 2 days post op done my surgery on 6 th may 2014. First day wasn't that painful but today is really painful getting in and out of bed is like going through childbirth , I have great appreciation for all the girls who have gone through and able to bear all this pain, I didn't realize I was such a pussy until now lol hats off to you ladies! I slept on my belly for 2 nights but my doctor has told me I can sleep on my back too but I have to sleep on my belly first then make a turn to sleep on my back trying to avoid my drains getting stuck it proved more painful so I will stick to sleeping on my belly for now. I came out of surgery wearing a garment I haven't taken it off yet to see my results I just don't want to ruin any thing, at the moment I am dreading my first experience to go to toilet ! At the moment I am getting 25-35 cc blood/fluid in each of my drains every 6-8 hours. Then come off in a week. I got sientra 385 cc oval 3.2cm projection implants I wanted 4cm projection but it didn't fit in to my butt dimensions :( I am sure it be still better than what it was before, flat! I will update as I go through .

Nerve pain!

I am having lot of pain in my right leg not on the butt cheek but at the back of my right leg all the way to back of my right knee this is causing all the pain getting in and out of bed , I am hoping it goes away in few days as the swelling goes down, I hope my psyatic nerve is not pressed. Hope it's just a small phase, I never had any problem with spy attic nerve before.

No more pain I am very happy with my results :)

I am glad that all the pain is gone now I am 9 days post op, it didn't turn out to be psyatic pain but just muscle pain which went away in a week I am very happy, today my drains have been removed which were a hassle changing sides on the bed.
I am also very pleased with dr Dupere the results and the symmetry looks amazing. He gave me his personal cel no to call any time if I had any problems which luckily I didn't have to use. Today I was a bit nervous about how it might pain when they remove the drains but Ms.Joyce turned out to be the one with magic hands!! I hardly felt it. I was getting 50cc in 12 hrs on one side and 25 cc on the other side hope my body is ready to absorb that volume. If any thing new I will update it.

Pictures !!

Some of you have requested my pics, check out dr, Mark Duperes visage clinic website before and after under buttock implant I think I am the only darker skinned male among other males.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Hi Newworld426 Congratulations on the surgery and your new assets! It's nice to read a positive review, and more exciting still, from a guy. I'm curious - how do they feel when touched? Sometimes I've read there can be edges of implants when a person bends over, etc? You sound so happy and I'd love you to dispel some of these myths! I'm curious to know if they 'feel like part of you' yet and I really urge you to share some pictures. I am butt obsessed and very curious to see more guys who have had implants, as it's something, as a guy, I would definitely consider one day.
hay I just updated my post about my pics, sorry for late reply, I don't feel the edge if they are put between the muscle then its pretty deep which is mine, I don't even feel implant shaped bump sticking out if u see urself doggy style from behind in a mirror!
Hi there Do you find a noticeable difference?? With the 385cc implants?
yes I found big difference in shape and overall look but also projection is also equally important aspect based on look you are seeking, I went for oval shape as I wanted to preserve manly look ladies normally go for round / bubble
Hi there, I'm from Edmonton Alberta and I'm in need of a buttocks augmentation specialist, what would you rate Dr Dupere
Hi Lito14 , I did a lot of search for finding good surgeon because of high complication rate associated with this procedure , I am highly impressed with dr. Dupere I am very pleased with my results, his suture work placement and symmetry is amazing over all his detailing is very good, I would definitely suggest him. Good luck
Hi Lito, Thank you for being a Realself participant! I started practicing plastic surgery 13 years ago and buttock augmentation 7-8 years ago. It is a procedure I quite love performing. We have also been voted TOP plastic surgery clinic in Toronto for 2013 and 2014 - http://www.visageclinic.com/news/top-clinic-2014.cfm We look forward to meeting you! You can contact me personally at: drdupere@visageclinic.com or call our office: 416.929.9800. I offer SKYPE-Camera consult as well - face-to-face only. Best, Dr. Marc
Thank you for your comment. Pain 2 days post-op is quite normal and the buttock muscles are closely linked to the thigh muscles (hamstrings). I will call you shortly and I will sort it out. Talk soon! Dr. DuPere