30 Year Old Guy Looking to Enhance my Butt - Toronto, ON

I had my surgery done in toronto with dr.Dupere ,...

I had my surgery done in toronto with dr.Dupere , did a lot of research before finding a good doctor in toronto, I am glad I went with dr Dupere very humble and knowledgeable. I am 2 days post op done my surgery on 6 th may 2014. First day wasn't that painful but today is really painful getting in and out of bed is like going through childbirth , I have great appreciation for all the girls who have gone through and able to bear all this pain, I didn't realize I was such a pussy until now lol hats off to you ladies! I slept on my belly for 2 nights but my doctor has told me I can sleep on my back too but I have to sleep on my belly first then make a turn to sleep on my back trying to avoid my drains getting stuck it proved more painful so I will stick to sleeping on my belly for now. I came out of surgery wearing a garment I haven't taken it off yet to see my results I just don't want to ruin any thing, at the moment I am dreading my first experience to go to toilet ! At the moment I am getting 25-35 cc blood/fluid in each of my drains every 6-8 hours. Then come off in a week. I got sientra 385 cc oval 3.2cm projection implants I wanted 4cm projection but it didn't fit in to my butt dimensions :( I am sure it be still better than what it was before, flat! I will update as I go through .

Nerve pain!

I am having lot of pain in my right leg not on the butt cheek but at the back of my right leg all the way to back of my right knee this is causing all the pain getting in and out of bed , I am hoping it goes away in few days as the swelling goes down, I hope my psyatic nerve is not pressed. Hope it's just a small phase, I never had any problem with spy attic nerve before.

No more pain I am very happy with my results :)

I am glad that all the pain is gone now I am 9 days post op, it didn't turn out to be psyatic pain but just muscle pain which went away in a week I am very happy, today my drains have been removed which were a hassle changing sides on the bed.
I am also very pleased with dr Dupere the results and the symmetry looks amazing. He gave me his personal cel no to call any time if I had any problems which luckily I didn't have to use. Today I was a bit nervous about how it might pain when they remove the drains but Ms.Joyce turned out to be the one with magic hands!! I hardly felt it. I was getting 50cc in 12 hrs on one side and 25 cc on the other side hope my body is ready to absorb that volume. If any thing new I will update it.

Pictures !!

Some of you have requested my pics, check out dr, Mark Duperes visage clinic website before and after under buttock implant I think I am the only darker skinned male among other males.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon