27 Yr Old Mother of Two - Toronto, ON

I am now 3 days post op from a lift & 470cc...

I am now 3 days post op from a lift & 470cc silicone implants. I feel great still have a lot of swelling but minimal pain. Staff was great doctor was a great listener. And the nurse Kim was so kind and gentle. Great office makes you feel right at home. Highly recommended. Very happy with my decision!

Photos 8 days post op

Now 7 weeks post op ba + lift.

Iam now 7 weeks post op I am pretty happy with my results so far. I had a little bit of old blood leaking from my right breast a couple weeks which nurse told me is no big deal. Once bandages were removed and healing of incisions have begun I have noticed the scar tissue under the right great is very hard and causing an indent in the bottom if the breast. My doc assured me that with some massaging and time this should go away. But I've never been to patient lol. Any suggestions on helping get rid of scar tissue under the skin.

9 weeks post op

I can already see a difference since two weeks ago. The scar tissue is softening up and my breats are not sitting as high and are looking much rounder. Very excited to see when they will look like at my 3 month visit with my doc. Very happy with my results. Patience is key ladies!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr jugenberg was very friendly and a great listener. He was very honest about the outcome and healing time. And took his time to make sure I was sure on the correct size and type of implant I wanted. The staff was very friendly and the nurse Kim was by far the best nurse I have ever had going above and beyond to make sure I was happy and comfortable.