27 Yr Old Mother of Two - Toronto, ON

I am now 3 days post op from a lift & 470cc...

I am now 3 days post op from a lift & 470cc silicone implants. I feel great still have a lot of swelling but minimal pain. Staff was great doctor was a great listener. And the nurse Kim was so kind and gentle. Great office makes you feel right at home. Highly recommended. Very happy with my decision!

Photos 8 days post op

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr jugenberg was very friendly and a great listener. He was very honest about the outcome and healing time. And took his time to make sure I was sure on the correct size and type of implant I wanted. The staff was very friendly and the nurse Kim was by far the best nurse I have ever had going above and beyond to make sure I was happy and comfortable.

Congratulations! Glad you're feeling well enough to post a review! Did you have anyone helping you with your kiddos the first few days of your recovery? Please keep us posted as you continue to heal. Also, feel free to join a forum of other women who got breast implants with a lift this July, 2014!
Yes I had my mother watch the kudos the first 4 days. Then my hubby and I took over and he has been helping. I do have to remind him I'm not super mom tho lol.
Good thing your mother was there the first 4 days! Yea, sometimes darling husbands need a friendly reminder. Be sure to tell him you really had two procedures. ;)