Breast Lift/Augmentation and Liposculpture - Toronto, ON

Hi All, I was motivated to do the procedure...

Hi All,

I was motivated to do the procedure because I had breast augmentation 10-12yrs ago and my breasts were in need of redoing. I am generally a healthy fit woman who just couldn't seem to keep off the love handle and abdominal pouch as I got older; so cosmetic surgery seemed more and more like a viable option.

Two days ago I had surgery for the breast lift/augmentation and abdominal liposuction, and I wanted everyone to know what a fantastic and artistic man Dr Martin Jugenberg is.

I also want to thank him for selecting the finest team of receptionists, nurses, anesthesiologists and post operative care nurses.

Shout out to Kim, Nora, Sarah, Grace, Dr. Jang, and Anne Marie all spectacular and amazing team players.

An extra special mention goes out to nurse JoAnne.
JoAnne provided me with very professional and compassionate care in my post-operative phase overseeing my well being, pain management and follow-up appointment care.

I was most impressed that Dr. Jugenberg even came and saw me in the hotel (which is part of the one night stay package) and then saw me for follow up first thing in the morning.

I am pleased with my results, so far, and I am not even fully healed; so I can only imagine the positive and final results!

Dr. Jugenbergs' prices are competitive and his work is superb. My breast augmentation about 10 years ago was not as impressive as now! I am so glad I was introduced to Dr Martin Jugenberg through a close friend.

I highly recommend Dr. Martin Jugenberg, and he provides so many options for cosmetic surgery that everyone can find something to enhance their overall beauty.

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor, Ollie.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the lipo community.

Tomorrow is my dr visit 6 days since surgery. I...

Tomorrow is my dr visit 6 days since surgery. I have an extensive amount of bruising at back of both thighs with swelling and intermittent burning and pain in right calf.

My right leg is more swollen and i have a tugging sensation three quarters up my leg when i move to get up or move my leg to assist in getting on bed, toilet couch ect.

My feet are cold internally, despite me wearing two socks, but pedal pulses strong and feet are only cool to touch. I can wiggle my toes without issues, and i am walking; although tricky and sore. I am managing with limited knee bending due to swelling.

I may have been over zealous with the massages my doctor told me to do or it may be just the way I heal.

I wanted to add to this post in case anyone goes through this they can compare notes.

Will update more after appointment tomorrow.

Olive

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Well I saw Dr Jugenberg today and I was very...

Well I saw Dr Jugenberg today and I was very pleased to find put that my bruising and swelling is totally normal. Well pleased with my breast augmentation and looking forward to the end results!
Dr. Jugenberg and team!
You guys are the best!
Xoxox

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Well I am at the two week mark and the bruising...

Well I am at the two week mark and the bruising and swelling has gone down significantly! Each day is different some days I look slimmer and other days more bloated but overall much improved! Still on the mend.
Thanks again to Dr Jugenberg and his team!
Xoxoxo

Thanks for your update, I'm glad to see your swelling is going down and your results are starting to show!

Has your doctor mentioned how long it will be until you see the full results?

Hi Kirsty, I am told that it can take about 3 months before I fully see results; as the healing process is taking place and that does not happen as quickly as one would like!

Well I hope everything heals as it should and you get some awesome results! Please do keep us updated with your progress.

I developed a Seroma and suture infection in my...

I developed a Seroma and suture infection in my right breast about 2 weeks ago which at times was very painful, but so far it seems to be reabsorbing without any drains being necessary. My liposculpt is coming along nicely, no more bruising, and I hope to be back to exercising my upper body very soon. If I had to give any advise just follow your doctors orders in regards to exercise limitations; as I was feeling so well that I overextended myself with my chest movements which seems to
have contributed to my Seroma

Well it is Feb 2, 2013 Seroma was self absorbing and I am enjoying the outcome of my breast augmentation and liposculpture. I am feeling very positive that the results will only get better special appreciative shout out to Dr Jugenberg and team!!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

My close friend highly recommended him.