33 Yrs Old Unhappy with Breast Size and Shape Slight Tuberous Breasts - Toronto, ON

Why did I wait soooooo long, I was nervous and...

Why did I wait soooooo long, I was nervous and anxious when I arrived for my first consultation but from the ladies at the front were very friendly and professional and when I finally sat down with Dr.Edelstein he was ready for every question and concern I had, we spoke about my concerns and I felt no pressure to make a decision right away. The day of surgery I wasn't nervous at all just excited, I went to sleep and woke up with Beautiful twins!!! I took the pain killers for a day and half and stopped I found it to make me dizzy and high I just dealt with the pain. It's been 2 months now just went for my second post op check up 2 days ago and both patient and doctor are happy! BTW Theresa, Anita and Heather are an amazing team at the front , they have always been amazing with accommodating dates, calling me cabs etcccc love those ladies.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr Edelstein is not only amazing on what he does but he makes you feel very comfortable and at ease. He was patient with all the questions I had and I didn't feel like I was being intimidated by a surgeon. I recommend Dr Edelstein to all the ladies who have ever felt embarrassed or self conscious about their breasts. Every girl deserves the best so why not go to the best!!!! Thank you Dr Edelstein

I just had my BA with Dr. Edelstein yesterday! Cant wait to see them tomorrow when I finally get to shower! Hes the best :)
Wow and that price is good ..
Thank you for this! Congrats on your augmentation - you must feel great! So happy for you :) Im getting my tuberous breasts corrected in a little over a year from now, and I am in ontario looking for a good doctor. So far the doctor I want to go with is in San Francisco. Far! But his work is amazing. I'm still looking around though because it would be so much easier with a two year old To just stay close to home. So far most doctors don't even compare to the doctor in SF though. I saw one pic of dr. Edelsteins work with tuberous breasts on his website and they looked exactly like mine and the outcome was fantastic! But there was only one pic and it was oblique, not front- not enough to go by :( Would you feel comfortable posting pics of your outcome (and possibly your before/after?) or even inboxing me? If not I totally understand, it's so personal! Congrats again and thanks for sharing your story!
I am thrilled you took to time to share your story with us! What kind of implants did you get and what size?