I had a decade old set of breast implants that were off center with a massive gap - Breast Implant Revision - Toronto, ON

I had a decade old set of breast implants that...

I had a decade old set of breast implants that were off center with a massive gap that really bothered me. Dr Jugenberg performed a breast implant replacement with an alloderm sling. This is a very differing procedure from simply replacing an old set. He placed what can be best described as an internal bra with minimal scarring. The outcome is amazing and it was worth the money and recovery time. I was taken care of from day one and still get the same treatment and care with all my follow ups thanks to the great staff. If you're unhappy with your current breast implants, this is the only doctor I'd consider seeing!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Great doctor and very talented! Also available for questions and responds to emails which doctors rarely do.

I had 625 in my previous set which were saline and had them for approximately 13 years. They are now 640 g cohesive gel. I also had a gap which bothered me tremendously so I can relate.The recovery was definitely longer than my first BA. I would say it took me a good month before I felt normal again. I had very little feeling under my arms and the nipples were sensitive since the whole procedure was done through them. I have to add that the scars are flawless and already faded a lot and it has only been 7 months! I am beyond happy with the outcome which warranted my first ever review online.I highly recommend Dr Martin Jugenberg if this is what you are interested in.

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. I am hearing about internal bras more often. Sounds like a miracle bra for many women. !hat type and size were your old implants? I have 8 year old saline implants...also with a rather wide gap between them, but I'm okay with them for now as I am rather thin so I don't need much. :) How many cc's did you get with your new implants? Do you feel like the recovery time was a bit longer than just a regular BA? Glad to hear you love your new look!