Surgery Booked -

I haven't been active on this board even though i...

i haven't been active on this board even though i have been checking it regularly for years. I read the stories on here when i start feeling nervous about things. I have had my implants for about 11 years. They no longer suit my lifestyle and I feel extremely self conscious about them. After years of thinking about it, complaining about it, I booked my appointment on June 28th. I just booked the time off work, and am filling out my surgery forms for the clinic I choose in Toronto. Im excited. And nervous. The surgery forms i just filled out, gave me a bit of a scare.....mainly the scar, but coming on here has reminded me why I'm doing this.... i can't wait to have small breasts. And wear normal clothes. I have a really small frame, small waist...nothing fits my body. Im excited to wear tank tops and not feel self conscious about everyone starring at my breasts. I decided to get a lift as well. I was a saggy B cup before my implants. I am now a somewhat saggy (natural) D cup. Most people don't even know I have implants, just huge breasts. Which has been awesome. However, taking them out, will cause a saggy pancake effect with my loose skin. So I opted for a lift, even with the scars. I read some recent posts discussing lifts, and i don't think they are necessary for everyone, but in my case, it is necessary. Anyway, thanks to everyone who has shared their experiences here. I'm excited to be me again.

funny

i don't even have any pre implant pictures to share with you!! and i just remembered going to my surgeon years after getting my implants, and i wanted them out.... probably 6 years ago......... 2 more weeks!

nervous.....

I'm starting to feel nervous about the actual surgery..... I'm nervous everyone will notice a huge difference....im nervous about what they will end up looking like....im nervous about going under and the pain. one week. i wish i was on the other side....

tomorrow is the day

im terrified. don't know what it will be like not having gigantic boobs. i catch myself staring at girls boobs all the time, small boobs especially..... I'm really just nervous about it all. I've had them 11 years........its weird feeling. weirder tan putting them in.

day 3 post explant

its nice to be on the other side, but I'm still all bandaged and I'm still in bed. i see my doctor on wednesday to get the bandages off. the funny ting, with the bandages, they still feel so big! When i was waking up from surgery, i heard someone say 'this one did an implant exchange' and i started to panic. i couldn't let it go. my fiancé kept reassuring me that that wasn't the case, and that they are way smaller.....im still not sure about anything in this moment, except that i feel relieved to be on the other side. i spent years thinking about it. thanks for all your support.

little boobs

5 days post op. explant and a breast lift.

changed the tape........

everyone said i was healing extremely well. i snapped a quick picture before they cleaned it and put the new tape on.

i feel AMAZING!

i love being implant free. i feel light...i can't believe i kept them for so long.

3 months post op (implant removal and breast lift)

scars are healing nicely.

Lady, awesome surgery. I am looking forward to have the same procedure. who is your Dr. How much was it? thanks
dr. jugengurg in toronto!
Lady, the surgery that you had is a awesome job. congratulations!! could you tell me please who is your Dr. I am looking forward for the same procedure. thanks
You look amazing. I am in Toronto and planning to remove my 15 old implants with capsulectomy. I am trying to decide between Dr. Jurgenberg and Dr. Brown. Just wondering how you made you final decision in choosing Dr. Jurgenberg.
Dr jugenburg had the best reviews and i trusted him.
Happy to hear the review of Dr. Jurgenberg..I am in Toronto and trying to decide after 13 years of never liking the implants I had whether to just take them out (although I fear my boobs will look even worse) or get new implants..my implants have always sat way too high, with most of them above my nipple. After 13 years, they look funny from the side, even under clothes because the profile is all wrong. Maybe just taking them out is the way to go...I always wanted something bigger, like a C and all these year I've thought they just look wrong on me because of how they sit. They don't just look fake, they look bad.
I'll let you know. I have my explant on thurs
i hear your concern! ...i felt the same. i couldnt imagine being without them, but not that i am on the other side..im so relieved i went through with it. if you have any specific questions, please dont hesitate!
thanks to you both, I'm sure I'll come back with many questions over time..Will have to save money whether I replace or just take out. I am leaning towards replacement because I feel I never got to enjoy having bigger breasts and liking my body..I just always thought the size wasn't quite big enough and the whole positioning wrong. But I was in Vancouver at the time and the surgeon was one of the best reviewed...so I just once again blamed my body. Now I'm 45 and still hating how I look and wishing I could just have a bit of time of thinking I looked good and had bigger boobs My mom is very large..I was only a big A, small B and I only went up to 34C..but now with time and a bit of shifting the too high position looks even worse, my nipples are even lower..I just wanted to have books that suited my frame, which I always believed was a nice full C...a lot of thinking
Did you have to go under general anesthetic or were you able to do an IV sedation? I'm terrified to go under again, don't know why.
I'm having a general, I'm also having a lollipop lift. If you're having a straight explant, it's covered under OHIP.
I am beginning to think that perhaps I have a capsular contracture due to how the positioning seems off and seems more off now..which maybe makes sense after 13 years? Is this something Dr. Jurgenberg treats?
yes i am sure he does. when i asked him about it, he said he decides if its needed at surgery.
i know! pretty amazing, re: ohip. it was harder to make the desicion to do the lift, because of that. free or 8k. lol. i have no regrets!
i was completely under. i hated the way i felt after, but am glad i went under. id hate to be awake for it!
im enjoying my small boobs. i personally think small is so sexy. but it is up to you. i had a few friends get implants when i explanted, and nothing i could say could explain how i felt. its your own journey. i did enjoy big boobs for a time. but im so happy they are gone!
You're looking so great! You must feel so much lighter, congrats on your great results :)
love your results!!! you look so good :) I am getting a lift to and cant wait!! Happy healing!!!
Can't wait to see your results
Wow! You look amazing!
You have teenage boobs now- perky!!!! Congratulations!!!
They're looking fantastic! You're going to have a gorgeous result :o) x
I am really inspired by the stories I have read here. I am so glad to have found this site. I really want to have my 15 year old implants removed. They have always bothered me and made me feel self-conscious. I don't even know where to begin in terms of researching surgeons, methods etc. Any suggestions?
You look incredible!!