Breast Aug and Rhinoplasty - Toronto, ON

Dr. Kreidstein recently performed my breast aug...

Dr. Kreidstein recently performed my breast aug and rhinoplasty, and I could not be more pleased with the results! Here is a review of my experience:

Consultation Period
I reached out to Dr. Kreidstein three years prior to my surgery. Yes, there is a consultation fee, but it was well worth it. He spent a good amount of time examining my nose, listening to my concerns, explaining the procedure, risks and the cost breakdown. Most reputable Plastic Surgeons charge a consultation fee, so get over it. If you're seeing somebody that is ushering you in for free, that is a bit of a red flag for me.

Three years later I touched base with Dr. Kreidstein's office to again explore the possibility of rhinoplasty, and this time a breast augmentation as well. Dr. Kreidstein was, again, very knowledgeable and provided me with all the information I needed. I booked my appointment, paid my deposit and set off with all my appointment dates and a handful of reading materials.

The Staff

There is something to be said about the staff at Dr. Kreidstein's office. They are exceptional at what they do. Throughout the period leading up to my surgery date, both Dr. Kreidstein and the reception staff promptly answered all of my email and phone inquiries. They provided me with any documentation I needed and even soothed my last minute, pre-op jitters :)

The followed up with my in the days leading up to ensure that I was prepared for surgery and offered some final words of encouragement. On the surgery date, I met with Dr. Kreidstein again and we went over exactly what would take place (which was exactly what we had discussed). He arranged for the after-care nurse, anesthesiologist and surgery nurses to meet with me. They were all lovely, particularly Jody, the after-care nurse. She made my experience so cozy and relaxed, I can't thank her enough. I've talked to other women about their surgery day experiences, and I am convinced that the care you receive at Dr. Kreidstein's is truly their competitive edge - everything from the facilities to the equipment, products and staff are incomparable.

Dr. Kreidstein's office follow-up up with me numerous times to see how I was making out. They sent me home with plenty of care materials. Dr. Kreidstein saw me multiple times after the surgery and was very committed to ensuring that everything healed nicely with an emphasis on maximizing scar reduction.

End Result

I am 1.5 months post-op now and I could not be more please with my results! Everything looks exactly as I had envisioned it to. I can't thank Dr. Kreidstein and his staff more. I can't wait to see the even more final product a few months from now.

Highly recommended!!
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Excellent

Sounds like you had your breast aug and rhinoplasty surgeries simultaneously. In hindsight, would you recommend doing both at once? How was your recovery? What type and size implants did you get? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!
Hi BethH, Yes, I would recommend having both procedures performed at once, so long as you have the support of a family member, PSW or a like body around to assist you for the first few days. Care for rhinoplasty, at least in my experience, was minor in scope when compared to the breast aug. In that respect, it makes sense to me to do both simultaneously to avoid taking more time off. Some surgeons will provide a slight discount if you opt to do both at the same time as well. I have round, textured 295cc silicone unders. My recovery was good. I was off for approximately three weeks (two weeks was recommend). As a thin, athletic and small chested woman, the breast aug was quite painful post-op in terms of muscle pain. However, at 1.5 months post-op that pain has significantly subsided and the muscles have loosened and adapted. I was well enough to go out approximately 7-8 days post-op, but my personal experience was that I wasn't comfortable to return to daily routine until about 12-14 days post op.
I have heard that sometimes the recovery can be a bit challenging when you're thin, athletic and small chested. Sounds like you chose the perfect implant size for your body. That's nice you had plenty of time off from work. Did you share your procedures with your coworkers or friends? Did anyone notice that you didn't tell? Glad you are healing well!