Breast Aug and Rhinoplasty - Toronto, ON

Dr. Kreidstein recently performed my breast aug...

Dr. Kreidstein recently performed my breast aug and rhinoplasty, and I could not be more pleased with the results! Here is a review of my experience:

Consultation Period
I reached out to Dr. Kreidstein three years prior to my surgery. Yes, there is a consultation fee, but it was well worth it. He spent a good amount of time examining my nose, listening to my concerns, explaining the procedure, risks and the cost breakdown. Most reputable Plastic Surgeons charge a consultation fee, so get over it. If you're seeing somebody that is ushering you in for free, that is a bit of a red flag for me.

Three years later I touched base with Dr. Kreidstein's office to again explore the possibility of rhinoplasty, and this time a breast augmentation as well. Dr. Kreidstein was, again, very knowledgeable and provided me with all the information I needed. I booked my appointment, paid my deposit and set off with all my appointment dates and a handful of reading materials.

The Staff

There is something to be said about the staff at Dr. Kreidstein's office. They are exceptional at what they do. Throughout the period leading up to my surgery date, both Dr. Kreidstein and the reception staff promptly answered all of my email and phone inquiries. They provided me with any documentation I needed and even soothed my last minute, pre-op jitters :)

The followed up with my in the days leading up to ensure that I was prepared for surgery and offered some final words of encouragement. On the surgery date, I met with Dr. Kreidstein again and we went over exactly what would take place (which was exactly what we had discussed). He arranged for the after-care nurse, anesthesiologist and surgery nurses to meet with me. They were all lovely, particularly Jody, the after-care nurse. She made my experience so cozy and relaxed, I can't thank her enough. I've talked to other women about their surgery day experiences, and I am convinced that the care you receive at Dr. Kreidstein's is truly their competitive edge - everything from the facilities to the equipment, products and staff are incomparable.

Dr. Kreidstein's office follow-up up with me numerous times to see how I was making out. They sent me home with plenty of care materials. Dr. Kreidstein saw me multiple times after the surgery and was very committed to ensuring that everything healed nicely with an emphasis on maximizing scar reduction.

End Result

I am 1.5 months post-op now and I could not be more please with my results! Everything looks exactly as I had envisioned it to. I can't thank Dr. Kreidstein and his staff more. I can't wait to see the even more final product a few months from now.

Highly recommended!!