Excellent Experience and Superb Results -Toronto, ON

I was originally introduced to Dr. Asaria through...

I was originally introduced to Dr. Asaria through my head and neck doctor, due to what appeared to be a 'growth' in the jaw area. I underwent a battery of tests, including MRI, and determined it wasn't a tumour; the other suspicion was that it was an enlarged masseter (jaw) muscle, on only one side of my face. I had done some research and discovered that Botox can be an effective way to 'shrink' the masseter muscle, and my head and neck doctor thought the same. This was my first experience with a cosmetic procedure. I received several units of Botox and, a few months later, the same amount again. I really began to see results after the second treatment, and when I visited four months later for the third treatment, I saw a huge difference in the size and shape of my face. What had previously been a rather grotesque jawline had narrowed to match the 'regular' side of my face - it was a remarkable difference and I love the way it looks. There was zero pain and I didn't notice any side effects.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

A head and neck doctor in Toronto.

It is awesome to hear that the Botox was effective at reducing the appearance of you jawline. Personally I really like the look of a strong jawline, but certainly understand that some people feel theirs overpowers their face.

Does it feel like your jaw functions any differently?

Sorry if I wasn't clear in my original post. I had an assymetrical jawline (the left side was larger than the other) so the Botox has made both sides equal and my face symmetrical. And no, my jaw does not function differently.

Oh, sorry, I misunderstood - wow, even cooler it could be effectively used to treat asymmetry!!

Please keep us updated on how this continues to work for you. :)