Asian Rhinoplasty - Toronto, ON

I cannot stress how I experienced no pain with my...

I cannot stress how I experienced no pain with my nose job - I did not even take one Tylenol 3 pill prescribed by my doctor. I had a wide bone that was shaved down a few millemeters and my doctor refined the tip of my nose. I always hated my nose, it was too large for my face and my Flipino mother used to pinch my nose as a child - which is probably why I developed my nose issues. I have a gorgeous nose know which is in proportion to my face. I had my surgery in April of 2009 and I have not looked back.

Toronto Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Peters is an amazing, caring doctor. He answered all my questions, call me the next day to see how I am feeling and spent a significant amount of time with me during our post-op visits. I was able to book surgery within two weeks of my consultation - I was ready to make this change and I am so happy I chose him.

The result of your nose surgery looks very natural. The price is also very reasonable. When I had surgery, it was the worst pain of my life!
I am sorry to hear that Missy - I hope the pain was worth it.
where is this clinic, im planning to have rhinoplasty too. please let me know where to go for a good nose job
I listed the doctor and the location in my profile.
Wow, looks flawless! Good for you :)
Thank you so much - its been almost four years and I am very happy with the result.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Omgoodness, your mom use to pintch your nose too when you were little? So did my mom! My mom use to wake me up pitching my nose together to where I couldn't breath so I'd wake up from taking a knap when I was just a little kid! Whats with these crazy insensitive Asian moms!!! Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that if I had your original nose I would have no problem with it, I think you had a nice nose but if it made you feel better by getting your nose changed then more power to ya and I'm very happy for you! Your new nose looks great!!!
Hi, I love your nose and I am looking into getting mine done. Can you post a pic pre opt? Please:). Did you get alar reduction and tip refinement? Just tryin to figure out how to describe it to the doctor. Thank you:)
The first picture is a picture of my nose pre-opt. I did not get an alar reduction, just a tip refinement and the bone with reduced.
Thanks Angie - I am sorry happy with my nose 3 years later.

Thank you for posting here on RealSelf! Your nose looks lovely.