Amazing Facelift with Dr. Asaria! - Toronto, ON

Having a facelift was a very difficult decision...

Having a facelift was a very difficult decision for me. I feel like my face aged rapidly over the last five years and I tried various lasers and fillers to try and avoid surgery. After a while, it became clear that surgery was going to be the only choice.
Trying to figure out what type of surgery and which surgeon to choose was extremely important to me. I narrowed my search to surgeons who are known for facial surgery. I did a lot of research and in the end I decided to see Dr. Born, Dr. Mulholland, and Dr. Asaria. After meeting with them all, I decided to go with Dr. Asaria. Rather than telling me what I needed, he spent time helping me to choose the right procedures for me and I trusted his plan. My experience before surgery was warm and I felt very comfortable that I was making the right choice.
The day if my surgery went very smoothly and I felt well prepared. I was definitely nervous but I'm sure that is expected!
After my surgery, I was surprised at how quickly I healed and how soon I was feeling good. The first few days there was swelling and bruising, but almost no pain. Dr. Asaria and his team made sure that I was doing well and constantly checked up on me.
After four months I can see all the perfect work that Dr Asaria did for me. The bags under my eyes are gone and I have my neck back! The scars are almost invisible and although everyone comments on how good I look, I don't think even my closest family members can tell I have had surgery. This is exactly what I was looking for. Only regret is that I didn't see him sooner! If you are the type that is nervous about surgery or are unsure of what surgery is right for you, I highly recommend seeing Dr. Asaria to get a solid opinion.
Thank you!! You are so very right about taking your time to research & plan! Glad you had such a wonderful outcome!!
Hi, I am scheduled for FL and lower bleph next Monday. Can you tell about the numbness or tightness. That is really my only concern. I am trying to go on a cruise February 1. Thanks, Cindy
Cindy louhoo. That varies from person to person. Unfortunately, I have had problems with this. Even now, 11 mos post op, I still have numbness and tightness although it is slowly improving. It is one of the risks you take with a face lift. However, from what I understand, I am outside of the norm. Good luck!
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

I can't say enough about this amazing doctor. He is one of a kind! I really believe he is the best of the best. His friendly approach makes you feel almost like a part of his family.