24 Year Old- Labiaplasty That Turned out Pretty Bad - Toronto, ON

I was very excited to have the labiaplasty...

I was very excited to have the labiaplasty procedure as it was something that had bothered me since I was young.

I found Dr. Jugenburg to be kind but and came across as knowledgeable but I don't think he explained everything to me very well and didn't spend very much time with me.

While I was being prepared on the operating table, he was texting on his cell phone... clearly made me uncomfortable as they were getting me into position for the procedure.

The procedure itself left me with two large, very visible scars on my clitoris, and extremely lumpy uneven labia with scalloped edges. I am having a revision done elsewhere.

Also, while waiting in the office, his staff would gossip to me about how unattractive and overweight some of the clients were and said terrible things about the clients who had been sitting there, but got up to use the washroom. I found it incredibly rude and unprofessional. I should have taken that as a sign to try another doctor!

Overall, based on my experience and results, I would not recommend Dr Jugenburg to anyone.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon