Had Titan with Entire Laser Protocol - Los Angeles, CA

Dr. P and her husband (a biochemist) take a whole...

Dr. P and her husband (a biochemist) take a whole different approach so for the $2500 (which is no small amount of money to spend on my face as far as i am concerned) For that price I not only got titan but a fraxel laser and 4 other laser treatments that each approach the skin differently- including removing redness and stimulating collagen regeneration in different ways. They call it the Spectra Lift (I honestly don't recall all of the names of each laser but know they invested in several kinds and researched which works best for what -then use them for just that to get optimal results.)

Dr. P administered all of the treatments personally AND they gave me Oxygen therapy which would decreased the redness afterwards. After a week of healing the package also included a facial with their aesthetian! Turning 40 this year and take good care of myself but could see more wrinkles around my eyes, some drooping below my chin and heavier jowl/lower face area + less fat in my upper cheek/eye area so was also hoping for some added volume. I probably noticed it more than most but the changes were def. there.

Bottom line--Great staff- excellent care -not pain free BUT WORTH EVERY PENNY - I am almost 2 weeks out and they say I will continue to see results from the collagen production continuing. I have less wrinkles around my eyes than I did FIVE YEARS AGO!!! I have more volume in my cheeks and that is still there even though I assume the swelling is gone since its 2 weeks out. Also I noticed about a week out that the left side of my face had responded much better than the right (i have a dimple on the right and perhaps more fatty tissue weighing on that side of my face?) so Dr. P touched up that eye/cheek area with more Titan and another laser at no charge and my WHOLE FACE EASILY LOOKS AT LEAST FIVE YEARS YOUNGER!!!

I shopped around a bit and was tempted to go get just Titan before I found them but the impression I had regarding their level of professional integrity, what they had invested in the practice, their level of knowledge and time they took explaining to me how the lasers worked all -->all of it plus the fact that the pricing was not that far off from just getting one laser somewhere else AND that the dr administered all the treatments herself totally sold me and am SO glad it did!

ps I noticed effects on my face right away -skin on neck seems slower but they said that was totally normal.

My one regret? THey did not take before and after pics of me so have none to post. They don't have a ton on their website either but had more when I went in for the free consult. Still -with work like this am surprised that is not part of the process 4 their sake.

Dr. Pien

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.