YouTube videos under Dra. Cardenas

I’m a mother of two wonderful kids, I’m 30...

I’m a mother of two wonderful kids, I’m 30 years old, 5’2 and I weigh 140 pounds. For the last seven months I been reading so many stories and I been following so many of the journeys/stories here in realself. I been dreaming of a flat tummy for the last 12yrs. With that said, I just thought it would be fair to post my journey here, since all of the stories have help me, what to look forward to. I would like to thank everyone who has posted their stories/journey, it’s been so helpful.

I will be having a tummy tuck, lipo and fat grafting/transfer to my butt. I will be seeing Dr. Cardenas in Tijuana, Mexico. I meet with her & I love her. I loved the fact that she is a very honest person and blunt. I didn’t feel rush whatsoever, she meet with me at the last minute and I’m very thankful she took her time with me. I wanted to do breast implants too, but she did mentioned I was going to lose weight and it would be best to wait at least six months before I do my breast to get better results. I will be meeting with her again April 25th for my new tummy, lipo and fat grafting.

I under estimated the surgery!!! The 1st day was...

I under estimated the surgery!!!
The 1st day was hell! I stayed one night at the hospital and went home (hotel, since I had to travel) the next day.
It was horrible trying to lay down (even do I had so many pillows) but what was worst was trying to get up. My husband didn’t know how to help me get off the bed. He called the Dr. and decided it was best for me to stay at the recovery house which was about $1000.00 that I was not planning to spent but I must admit “it was worth it”. Healing has been slow for me, It’s been two weeks and I can’t stand up straight. My body is itchy and I’m still in pain. Even do my healing process is slow is looking good, no infections, I’m not to swollen, my cut is looking good.
I must say, Dra. Cardenas is wonderful and her staff too. They took care of me. The recovery house has certify nurses 24/7 and their wonderful.
I will post pictures later.

Oh!! Forgot to mentioned you guys can view part of...

Oh!! Forgot to mentioned you guys can view part of the surgery on YouTube - under Dra. Cardenas.

Here are some questions that I asked my Dr. before...

Here are some questions that I asked my Dr. before the surgery.
Will I have a flat tummy?
I want a small belly bottom, is that possible?
Do you use TopiFoam after surgery?
Will I where a compression garment or a binder after surgery?
Where can I buy compression garment & what measurements/size should I buy?
Cleaning of the belly bottom, your incision and drain tubes?
When can I drink coffee?
When can I start taking my supplements/vitamins?
How long before I can wear heals?
How long before I can work out / lift weights / stretch *Yoga *Pilates?
Where is the operation taking palace?
How long will I be in the hospital?
What operations are you recommending?
What policies do you have regarding tummy tucks?
How many cc’s do you think my butt needs? Is it possible 1000. cc’s?
Inner thigh lipo?
If I develop an infection or abnormal asymmetry, what is your policy on a revision? In other words, will I have to pay for a second surgery?
Any tips to ease up any discomfort / pain?
If I have an emergency at night where can I reach you?
Do you recommend using scar gels/silicone sheets or any other remedies, to heal faster or better?
I heard running reduces your butt grafting?
Lipo in my tummy?
Pain pump?

This that I purchased: Cold...

This that I purchased:

Gatorade
Protein shakes
Water
Medical Tape {waterproof}
Pillows (body pillow and nursing pillow) "the nursing pillow is for your butt.
Thin Blankets if you need to travel
Surgical Gloves
Antibacterial Wipes
Maxi Pads
Purel
Antibacterial Soap - Hibiclens

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dra. Cardenas is wonderful!!!

I am just reading these posts. I am having surgery with Dra Cardenas June 3rd 2013. I am only having an extended Tummy Tuck. I have been in touch with Beauty house. If I have a buddy come with me, (or we arrive at the same time), I and the buddy can save $20.00 a day. Quote for Dra Cardenas's patients at Beauty house is $120.00 for the first 6 days and after that it is $110.00 per day. Includes everything and even transportation from the airport. I am driving, though and they will pick me up somewhere on the US side of the border. Anyone planning to go then?
hi im planning on getting the fat tranfer to butt in feb i researched two different places myshapelipo in vega ,the other in mexico by dr. manuel g romero is anyone going or have any info about them thanks !!! so undecide
I love your review! It's helped tremendously :) I'm also going to Dra. Cardenas. So excited :)
Thanks for posting the video it was very informative. I hope that you are healing well and enjoying your new body.
How are you doing I will be going in December super excited!!
Two more weeks to go. How are you doing? Im so worried about you. You haven't posted any updates. Is everything OK?
when are u postin more pictures?
Hi Gris,

I hope you are still recovering well. Do you have any updated pics of your results?
Gris, So far everything is looking good, Do u have any stomach pics of your after results?
Thanks sha0927 the fud is going to be a miracle to have. I will be placing my order tomorrow. I started drinking v8 vegetable juice along with multi vitamins. I weighed myself today from 166 im down to 162. Gris thanks for the list. It was helpful im infested in the arnica is it pills or cream? How are you doing? Has there been any swelling?
Wow that's a very good price. My doc is charging 4,500 just for tt and bbl my lipo is a additional 1,000 :( I agree with you no Kim k ass but a very nice noticeable one. I've been reading and girls who have gotten 300cc are very unhappy. I hope I can aleast get 450cc injected in each cheeck. Im so disappointed in my self I can't seen to eat healthy, I do good for about a week and then go back to the same eating habbits. I weight 162 and feel im not going to get good results. One month to go and really haven't bought any thing yet. What items are you going to buy For after care? Im about to run have a greater day. I mconcerned about Gris she hasn't posted any updates. I hope she doing good.
well my surgery is in Oct. so I haven't bought anything yet, but I will be buying a go girl at go-girl.com It's a female urination device (sometimes called a FUD) that allows you to urinate while standing up. It's neat. It's discreet. It's hygienic. VitaMedica Plastic Surgery Pre & Post-Op Program (w/Vitamins, Arnica, Bromelain) at makemeheal.com
Volumetric Incentive Spirometer by AirLife
An Incentive Spirometer is a type of medical equipment used to help patients improve the functioning of their lungs. The AirLife Volumetric Incentive Spirometer is ideal for patients who have had any surgery that might jeopardize functioning of the lungs. Patients who have had lung surgery, heart surgery or other surgeries involving extended periods of time under anesthesia with a lot of in-bed recovery time commonly use an incentive spirometer. At activeforever.com. Have you tried Weight Watchers? It is the best!!
I will post some of the stuff I purchase and maybe that will help you ladies.
The go girl is a great device to purchase. regarding the vitamins, i did ask my dr. about VitaMedica and she mentioned they were not necessary, I did purchase arnica & bromelain.
I want to buy the vitamins because I don't really eat health foods like veggies or fruits...so, I just want to have the nutrition that the vitamins will provide. :)
My charge is $4,600 that includes everything and 10 nights in condo.Air fare not included. I do not know how many cc I want, I planed on figuring that out when I meet him in person. I never asked how much he can inject...should I? Well I don't want a Kim K. ass lol but I do want a nice big one...lol
Happy mothers day to all the mother's
I am scheduled for TT, Lipo, BBL in Cancun for Oct. 3rd. with Dr. Velasco so I am glad to see and hear from others who have gone or are going to Mexico for PS. Thanks for posting good luck!
Thanks good luck to you as well. How much are your Dr charging? Do you know how many CC you want injected and how many can he actually inject.
Thank you sha0927!
Omg lol I was texting from my phone and it has spell check. I meant to ask who recorded your surgery?
Wow!!!! Your booty looks really nice! I hope my doc can give me the same results. I would love to how many CC u got? Thanks for the pics and YouTube. It was very beneficial to watch. Who recited your surgery? So I live in Milwaukee wi my family lives seven hours from tj Mexico. So I will be driving 7 hours when I am released. Are you laying on your sides? How are you feeling these days? Sorry for so many questions. Lol
Hi sexylittething, thank you for your comments. I'm not sure who recorded the surgery, I'll ask the Dr. I am laying down on my sides. I'm feeling much better nowadays, I can't walk straight. I got 850 cc's on my butt.