Tummy Tuck 3 Weeks Post Op - Tijuana, Mexico

My experience was by far the best my surgeon was...

My experience was by far the best my surgeon was nice he gives you that warm feeling his staff is the best took good care of me the night I had to stay I love my results he said he just wanted to make sure I left happy with my results my butt stayed nice round full my tummy flatter than ever no more muffin top I gotta say most mexico operations are frownd upon but not my I loved it it was in tijuana. His office was just 5 min from the border easy to locate omg and the complementary hotel was the best to me was better than the marriot out here in cali.

I will be posting photos in about a week or so but what got me surprised is either he's a really good surgeon or I just couldn't feel crap because I here storys of ppl crying that there in pain I kid you not I wasn't in any pain just felt like I had did a serious work out on my abs sore that's all. I think the only pain I had was from the drains because it burns wen u move because the drains move a bit but a week later when they came out I was up and walking around best experience by far yes I would go threw it all over again

I had the same procedures done on March 8 but had and extented tummy tuck lots of swelling so cant see the diffinition in my but yet. I felt the same no pain just really sore and weak had to have a blood tranfusion and was really dehydrated. But I seem to be getting better day by day. hope to see your pic soon!

New pics 3 weeks post op

New pics 3 weeks post op

You're looking great! Would you be able to provide the name of your surgeon for others looking to do a similar procedure in that area? It really helps.

Looking good!!
WOW! Your results are fantastic! Thanks for posting, you look great!

Brazilian butt lift

Brazilian butt lift

You look fantastic !! Would you reccommend this doctor? Was there anythin you didnt like about him?

I may be going to him for my brazilian butt lift and I can't find enough information about him online...So anything would really help!!

Thank you so muchhh and hopefully you're recovering well.
I saw a lady passed out at the san diego airport and did not want to disclose to the medix that she had had surgery in Mexico and later she said she had been to this surgeon,she refused to be taken to the hospital and hoped she hadn`t contracted a disease there or even an infection.Be careful guys.
will post my pix soon.

Love it

Love it

Hello everyone.Im looking for someone with an appointment sooner than August 2012 with DR.Campos in Tijuana.Someone who may want to delay their plastic surgery for whatever reason.Please help!Feel free to contact me at MSKEISHAC2U@YAHOO.COM.Thanks
Hi Vijayjay! Im curious to know how u slept since u had the TT & BBL? any adv? I'm going in Dec 20 n looking for pointers from one whose already endured it... Thanx!
Whoa all I have to say
Is you get what you pay for ladies .... Be very careful ... Even If you have to wait and save up! This is not a tooth being
Pulled .. It's major surgery and I know I'f a nurse
Or anyone came near me without gloves I'd be up and not walking but running out the door...for your own safety and life be careful !!
dr luis suarez

He is nice friendly always has a smile responds to your worries and emails asap the latest a day. Trust me you'll be happy with your results let them know sent u