Tummy Tuck 3 Weeks Post Op - Tijuana, Mexico

My experience was by far the best my surgeon was...

My experience was by far the best my surgeon was nice he gives you that warm feeling his staff is the best took good care of me the night I had to stay I love my results he said he just wanted to make sure I left happy with my results my butt stayed nice round full my tummy flatter than ever no more muffin top I gotta say most mexico operations are frownd upon but not my I loved it it was in tijuana. His office was just 5 min from the border easy to locate omg and the complementary hotel was the best to me was better than the marriot out here in cali.

I will be posting photos in about a week or so but what got me surprised is either he's a really good surgeon or I just couldn't feel crap because I here storys of ppl crying that there in pain I kid you not I wasn't in any pain just felt like I had did a serious work out on my abs sore that's all. I think the only pain I had was from the drains because it burns wen u move because the drains move a bit but a week later when they came out I was up and walking around best experience by far yes I would go threw it all over again

New pics 3 weeks post op

New pics 3 weeks post op

Brazilian butt lift

Brazilian butt lift

Love it

Love it

dr luis suarez

He is nice friendly always has a smile responds to your worries and emails asap the latest a day. Trust me you'll be happy with your results let them know sent u

Hello everyone.Im looking for someone with an appointment sooner than August 2012 with DR.Campos in Tijuana.Someone who may want to delay their plastic surgery for whatever reason.Please help!Feel free to contact me at MSKEISHAC2U@YAHOO.COM.Thanks
Hi Vijayjay! Im curious to know how u slept since u had the TT & BBL? any adv? I'm going in Dec 20 n looking for pointers from one whose already endured it... Thanx!
Whoa all I have to say
Is you get what you pay for ladies .... Be very careful ... Even If you have to wait and save up! This is not a tooth being
Pulled .. It's major surgery and I know I'f a nurse
Or anyone came near me without gloves I'd be up and not walking but running out the door...for your own safety and life be careful !!
You look fantastic !! Would you reccommend this doctor? Was there anythin you didnt like about him?

I may be going to him for my brazilian butt lift and I can't find enough information about him online...So anything would really help!!

Thank you so muchhh and hopefully you're recovering well.
I saw a lady passed out at the san diego airport and did not want to disclose to the medix that she had had surgery in Mexico and later she said she had been to this surgeon,she refused to be taken to the hospital and hoped she hadn`t contracted a disease there or even an infection.Be careful guys.
hello wiz how did u manage to get so many details just by being a standby? I'm considering him for my surgery but u just put me on edge with this new info.
hey...I'm going to have a BBL with him this thursday ! if you go on this website, that same message is like being sent around and even for the Campos de Leon Doctor..I think it's probably someone who is trying to ruin someone's business.....I will let everyone know how my trip goes..This is a first time for me as well so im hoping for the best.

Hey NY please let me know how you did it's really important that I here back from you to be more at ease with my surgery scheduled for 8/3/2011.
THANKS.

Of course....I'm at the airport right now...I am so scared...I hope he is a good doctor and I hope everything goes well.....I'm going alone, brought iPad with me so I will be going on here to let you know this weekend...my surgery's tomorrow morning....
What are you having done?
Send me a private message with your email if you would like...I'll let you know probably tomorrow afternoon or night..im very scared...:(
I HAD A CONSULTATION WITH HIM ON 07/02/2011 FOR A TUMMY TUCK AND A BBL.I FEEL U I'M IN THE SAME BOAT HOPING HIS THE BEST OF THE BEST
Im interested, how do i contact this doctor or web site? Please email dezzy1984@hotmail.com
will post my pix soon.
I did go to him(Luis Suarez) and was picked up by their red durango at the san diego airport.He was nice and after telling him what I wanted,he started telling me what I should get.When I woke up,I wasn`t happy coz he didn`t do as we had agreed,he just put 450cc on each cheek and wanted more.I told him and he said I already had a big butt,none if his staff used any gloves including the anastheologist.The ladies taking care of you handle bloody clothes with bare hand,what a shame.I was pocked 3 times while the looked for a vein for my Iv and mind you they pretended not to understand what i said when I asked them about wearing gloves.I have emailed them and get no response,I called and the secretary was guessing the answer to the question I had.My butt has shrunk considerably am still in pain and I don`t think the pain and money is worth it!Next time I am going to Bolivia.I have read alot of good reviews about a surgeon there and he doesn`t charge an arm and a leg.
What is the name of the surgeon in Bolivia? Do you have a website? Did you ever go?
How is your scar looking now? I am alittle nervous about the scar I will end up having. Can you hide it when you wear your underwear or a bikini?
Yea but it depends on your body because all my scars and stretch marks always lighten out so much they bleand with my skin
You look great! I just had a BBL about 5 weeks ago and I would love to have a tummy tuck. can you please get me your doctors contact number and website etc.... i would love that. Good luck with your recovery, so far so good. You look amazing.
He recently changed his num they emaild it but acc erased it his name is on my review google it and his website comes out I think its cerclinic.com
Hey did they ask you to send in a deposit?
If ur surgery iss days away yes you have to but one day I just woke up nd said I want a tummy tuck and brazilian butt lift so I called him and said hey is your schedule good for tomarro nd he said yup and that night I drove stayed at camino real hotel next morn I was getting operated on so that's y I didn't have to leave a deposit
You look great. He did an awesome job. Im going to get in touch with him..
Where did you stay to recover?
Camino real It's two blocks away I loved it
thats good!
you must have a high pain tolerance, did u have muscle repair to? i deal pretty well with pain to, i hope im as lucky as you:)