Tummy Tuck, Hernia Repair, Lipo, Fat Transfer to Buttocks! Tijuana, MX

WOW!!! My experience in Tijuana, MX was GREAT!!...

WOW!!! My experience in Tijuana, MX was GREAT!! Had my surgery on Jan 28th 2012 at Jerusalem Clinic with Dr. Alberto Lara Jimenez. WONDERFUL results..... before pictures, Aug, 2011, after pictures Oct 2012.

Only thing I wasn't happy with was the fact that Dr. Lara didn't come visit me. The nurse staff at the Recovery House was available, but not Dr. Lara. Other than that, everything was great!!

I did develop a Hematoma, and had to get another drainage tube back in the states. Everything worked out great with that.

Contact me if you have questions.

Update..... July 2013

See that 'crease' in my stomach. That's due to excesses fat still being on my stomach; and it creased. I have to get a revision done to remove fat that was left. I had a hernia repair and from what I understood, the Dr.in Mexico didn't want to remove to much fat off my stomach. I am still very happy with my results; because as you can see my before picture; my after ones look AWESOME..... I have since had my Revision and I look BEYOND AWESOME. Check out my pictures on my revision Blog...... still under RedLady14. Thanks

Fat Transfer after 2 years!! I need LIPO on my back BAD and a Breast Reduction!!!

Hello. I wanted to show some updated pictures of my Fat Transfer to my buttocks after 2 years. It STILL look good. I something have pain when I sit for extended periods of time; and it has gone down a little; not that much. (once the swelling was gone). I'm still happy with my results; even though I have busted out of a few pair of jeans over the 2 years! haha! Now Lipo! I need LIPO on my back! My love handles are fine, I have back fat as you can see from the pictures. I'll be scheduling that next along with a breast reduction. I definitely need that! My back and shoulders hurt SO BAD!!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lara is a WONDERFUL doctor. Only issue I had with him is that he NEVER came to the Recovery House to check on me.

Wow you look great!
Thank you!!!
Hey was that the right price? For everything you had done?
Yes, when I had my surgery I was charged $5k for everything. Fat transfer, tummy tuck and Lipo. It was through Jeresulam Clinic. That's where Dr. Lara worked at the time.
Do you have his direct email or number ? Thanks for the reply , ypu look great!
Thank you sweetie!!! This is the number I have for him. (832) 212-9597 Maria consultant for Dr Lara
Are they in texas?
You're welcome. Yes I'm in Houston.
Is dr. Lara in Houston?
No, he's in Mexico. Tijuana. Maria is the coordinator for him. She set up everything and give you all the info for surgery. From what i understand. I talked to her recently just to make sure I was giving the right info to people. he was with another Clinic when i went to him in Jan 2012
Oh ok cause she asked me was I gonna drive or fly to texas. I was like huh?
Maybe he is now.....but when I went to him he was in Tijuana, Mexico. Wonder what's up with that!!
Okay so I just got off the phone with her again & she was saying shes in texas, & I could meet up with her, to go to Mexico where the doctor is
Hey I just got my quote , how much is the deposits when you set a date?
Really? Ok, that's what's up!! I paid $500 deposit when I set my surgery date. How much are they wanting you to pay now?
500$ I was just checking lol thanks , for all your help & your responses
You're welcome. If you'd rather talk you can call me. 8323868165. LaNiece
Okay thanks :-) is this your cell, ill text you , & we can call later
Yes it's my cell. Text or call. I'm home and available.......
Thanks so much, your a life saver. I have lots of questions :-)
Great!!!
out of all the women that I've seen before and after you are probably the closest to what I was before, during and after...
you look great! Now I have a couple questions. I noticed that at your 2 months mark even though your b*** with large it went out and had a little flatness on back.I I am at the two month mark and my butt looks like that also. But I also see that after 2 years it is wound that's what I want what I am hoping for. How long before you notice that it had that nice round look. Also I have the line on my stomach too..
I think over the past 2 years I've gained weight and it has gone to my butt. It just in time got round.