Tummy Tuck, Hernia Repair, Lipo, Fat Transfer to Buttocks! Tijuana, MX

WOW!!! My experience in Tijuana, MX was GREAT!!...

WOW!!! My experience in Tijuana, MX was GREAT!! Had my surgery on Jan 28th 2012 at Jerusalem Clinic with Dr. Alberto Lara Jimenez. WONDERFUL results..... before pictures, Aug, 2011, after pictures Oct 2012.

Only thing I wasn't happy with was the fact that Dr. Lara didn't come visit me. The nurse staff at the Recovery House was available, but not Dr. Lara. Other than that, everything was great!!

I did develop a Hematoma, and had to get another drainage tube back in the states. Everything worked out great with that.

Contact me if you have questions.

Update..... July 2013

See that 'crease' in my stomach. That's due to excesses fat still being on my stomach; and it creased. I have to get a revision done to remove fat that was left. I had a hernia repair and from what I understood, the Dr.in Mexico didn't want to remove to much fat off my stomach. I am still very happy with my results; because as you can see my before picture; my after ones look AWESOME..... I have since had my Revision and I look BEYOND AWESOME. Check out my pictures on my revision Blog...... still under RedLady14. Thanks

Fat Transfer after 2 years!! I need LIPO on my back BAD and a Breast Reduction!!!

Hello. I wanted to show some updated pictures of my Fat Transfer to my buttocks after 2 years. It STILL look good. I something have pain when I sit for extended periods of time; and it has gone down a little; not that much. (once the swelling was gone). I'm still happy with my results; even though I have busted out of a few pair of jeans over the 2 years! haha! Now Lipo! I need LIPO on my back! My love handles are fine, I have back fat as you can see from the pictures. I'll be scheduling that next along with a breast reduction. I definitely need that! My back and shoulders hurt SO BAD!!
Dr. Alberto Lara Jiménez (Dr. Lara)

Dr. Lara is a WONDERFUL doctor. Only issue I had with him is that he NEVER came to the Recovery House to check on me.

Wow you look amazing! I enjoyed your blog. Please view my transformation.
Thank you hon! I'm glad you enjoyed my blog. I sure will read your blog. I'm going to read it this weekend : ) have a great Friday!!
You have cheaper quote than me and you have more work than me done
Wow, your pictures look good from what I just saw hon!!
I'm going April 2nd will post pictures
Hey Lady...how have you been? Have you found a PS for your breast reduction yet?
I have a Gold Card (medical card thru the State of Texas) here in Houston and I went to my doctor to find out if I could get my recursion using my Gold Card. She submitted me for the referral, so I'm waiting.Prayerfully I'll get approved. If I don't I plan to go back to Dr. Lou.
**reduction**
you but has smoothed out over the last two years it still looks great...
Thank you. Yes, it look even better then it did when i first got it done. I gained some weight.....and it went to my butt. : )
Love your results and after 2 years your body has held up well. You look awesome!
Thank you. I'm going to get a breast reduction then start really exercising I'm not going to lie, i haven't exercised. Not a lot!
You still look great exercise or not. Best wishes on your breast reduction.
Thank you hon. I'm going to get serious after my reduction. I'll post from start to finish on that too!
2 years I can only pray I look as good as u in 2 years!
Thank you hon.....you will.
Hey hey you lookin good....
Thank you. I'm going to take done more updated pics this weekend. Dr Lou here in Houston is AWESOME!! When is your surgery?
Im looking to go in April
You look great !!!. I look like your before pics I been searching for a dr who can address my body type. . You look really great ! Congrats
Thank you!!