Tummy Tuck, Hernia Repair, Lipo, Fat Transfer to Buttocks! Tijuana, MX

WOW!!! My experience in Tijuana, MX was GREAT!!...

WOW!!! My experience in Tijuana, MX was GREAT!! Had my surgery on Jan 28th 2012 at Jerusalem Clinic with Dr. Alberto Lara Jimenez. WONDERFUL results..... before pictures, Aug, 2011, after pictures Oct 2012.

Only thing I wasn't happy with was the fact that Dr. Lara didn't come visit me. The nurse staff at the Recovery House was available, but not Dr. Lara. Other than that, everything was great!!

I did develop a Hematoma, and had to get another drainage tube back in the states. Everything worked out great with that.

Contact me if you have questions.

Wow! what a transformation, you do look great :)
Thank you......but this is before the revision. I'm going to post the latest ones.
You look great!

Update..... July 2013

See that 'crease' in my stomach. That's due to excesses fat still being on my stomach; and it creased. I have to get a revision done to remove fat that was left. I had a hernia repair and from what I understood, the Dr.in Mexico didn't want to remove to much fat off my stomach. I am still very happy with my results; because as you can see my before picture; my after ones look AWESOME..... I have since had my Revision and I look BEYOND AWESOME. Check out my pictures on my revision Blog...... still under RedLady14. Thanks
Hey hey you lookin good....
Thank you. I'm going to take done more updated pics this weekend. Dr Lou here in Houston is AWESOME!! When is your surgery?
Im looking to go in April

Fat Transfer after 2 years!! I need LIPO on my back BAD and a Breast Reduction!!!

Hello. I wanted to show some updated pictures of my Fat Transfer to my buttocks after 2 years. It STILL look good. I something have pain when I sit for extended periods of time; and it has gone down a little; not that much. (once the swelling was gone). I'm still happy with my results; even though I have busted out of a few pair of jeans over the 2 years! haha! Now Lipo! I need LIPO on my back! My love handles are fine, I have back fat as you can see from the pictures. I'll be scheduling that next along with a breast reduction. I definitely need that! My back and shoulders hurt SO BAD!!
Wow you look great!
Thank you!!!
Hey was that the right price? For everything you had done?
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Lara is a WONDERFUL doctor. Only issue I had with him is that he NEVER came to the Recovery House to check on me.