No One Like Dr. Cervantes! - Tijuana, MX

Overweight my entire life. I was 240lbs at 19 and...

Overweight my entire life. I was 240lbs at 19 and decided enough was enough. With an obscene amount of diet and exercise, I went down to 180...had a ridiculous amount of skin on my abdomen...no amount of exercise could get rid of it. So, at the age of 26, I made the hard (and scary) decision to have a tummy tuck done.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I live in Orange County, CA. Where some of the most prestigious, well known, amazing plastic surgeons are. I must have visited around 10 plastic surgeons....none of which made me feel as comfortable as Dr. Cervantes did. From the SECOND I met him, he made me feel almost like family. Not just another patient. All the other Dr's made me feel like I was just another 'job' or I was work. Dr. Cervantes sat me in his office, we spoke about everything I contemplated doing to my body. I was TERRIFIED of the surgery. My biggest fear was not the pain afterwards, but going under and not coming back....not with Dr. Cervantes though. I felt safe in his hands. Plastic surgery is his passion, his life. This isn't just a 'job' to him. It's what he loves. So after he saw my body and explained what he would do in great detail and answered all my questions, I decided to book my surgery (Tummy tuck, liposuction of the back, flanks, inner/outer thighs, and fat injections in my bottom)! Best decision I've ever made. Not the surgery, but choosing him to do it for me. I stayed in Tijuana 4 days after the surgery in a local (wonderful) hotel. Dr. Cervantes visited me twice a day every day to check up on me. Amazing to me how concerned and involved he was post surgery. At one point I felt like needed him and he was there within 15 minutes of my call. So comforting to know that he would be there for ANYTHING I needed. Its been 3 months and he still emails me, asking how I'm doing. I couldn't be happier with my results! Everything he said it would look like, is exactly on point. I can't thank him enough! And if you're reading this Dr. Cervantes, THANK YOU!! Besos!

My Husband and I have scheduled surgeries 4/10/14 I am 54 years old having a facelift and upper arm lift after losing 60 pounds from my lap band procedure. My Husband 60 years old is having tummy tuck/Hernia repair and his eyes done ( lots of bags ). He also has lost 60 pounds since his lap band. Our lap bands were done in Mexico by Dr. Arial Ortiz and that was a positive experience and no regrets! I am happy to hear this positive review of Dr. Cervantes. I am hoping to document my journey and take pictures of the healing process. I also grew up in Orange County and currently live in San Diego and have done my homework and consultations " Did I mention I am also a nurse" and I have found that the experience with the right physician in Mexico is actually and better experience and more affordable than the US. I am so excited, I can hardly wait. I think after this procedure I want to lose 20 more pounds and then have Dr. Cervantes do a tummy tuck for me too!
You look great! I'm also considering for July. Could you share about the process, recovery? Any concerns you had during?
Im thinkin of goin to him. How are u doin now