No One Like Dr. Cervantes! - Tijuana, MX

Overweight my entire life. I was 240lbs at 19 and...

Overweight my entire life. I was 240lbs at 19 and decided enough was enough. With an obscene amount of diet and exercise, I went down to 180...had a ridiculous amount of skin on my abdomen...no amount of exercise could get rid of it. So, at the age of 26, I made the hard (and scary) decision to have a tummy tuck done.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I live in Orange County, CA. Where some of the most prestigious, well known, amazing plastic surgeons are. I must have visited around 10 plastic surgeons....none of which made me feel as comfortable as Dr. Cervantes did. From the SECOND I met him, he made me feel almost like family. Not just another patient. All the other Dr's made me feel like I was just another 'job' or I was work. Dr. Cervantes sat me in his office, we spoke about everything I contemplated doing to my body. I was TERRIFIED of the surgery. My biggest fear was not the pain afterwards, but going under and not coming back....not with Dr. Cervantes though. I felt safe in his hands. Plastic surgery is his passion, his life. This isn't just a 'job' to him. It's what he loves. So after he saw my body and explained what he would do in great detail and answered all my questions, I decided to book my surgery (Tummy tuck, liposuction of the back, flanks, inner/outer thighs, and fat injections in my bottom)! Best decision I've ever made. Not the surgery, but choosing him to do it for me. I stayed in Tijuana 4 days after the surgery in a local (wonderful) hotel. Dr. Cervantes visited me twice a day every day to check up on me. Amazing to me how concerned and involved he was post surgery. At one point I felt like needed him and he was there within 15 minutes of my call. So comforting to know that he would be there for ANYTHING I needed. Its been 3 months and he still emails me, asking how I'm doing. I couldn't be happier with my results! Everything he said it would look like, is exactly on point. I can't thank him enough! And if you're reading this Dr. Cervantes, THANK YOU!! Besos!