BBL & BA Dr.Pantoja - Tijuana, MX

Getting a Breast Lift with implants, lipo of...

Getting a Breast Lift with implants, lipo of abdomin, sides, full back, bra rolls, arms & thighs.
Staying at Grace house $500 for 4 days.
Getting massages as recommended.
Taking iron pills, bromioline pills, minerals & vitamins.
I weigh 150.
5"1
Had a tummy tuck 7 years ago.
Ready for a nice shape, perky boobs n bubble bum... lol

FYI, Dr. Campos quote.....

Tummy Tuck 3500
Liposuction, lower back, and waist 1800
Breast lift 3200
Fat grafting into the buttocks 800
Discount -1200
S. Facility 1400
Anesthesia 600 (Epidural, Sedation)
Girdle and Bra 180
Post op medication 125
Please add 1000 usd if you are interested on implants (up to 500ccs)
Total 10,405 usd
Dr. Campos
( I told him I already had a tummy tuck, he said he highly recommends extended TT, and I said NO, no response back. Gives me the impression he will do what he wants and not consider my needs & wants)

1 week from today sx

The office called to check in and answer my questions.
My measurements before sx
Waist & hips 37
Ribs 34
Boobs 40 inches around & 12 inches long from collar boan to nipple.
Bra size 36 D.
Booty 41 inches around

I am hoping for a bigger butt & perky boobies.. nor sure what size D or C cup. And much smaller waist. ...

I'm here. ..

Waiting for lab results & ekg.
I have a killer migraine & they ordered coffee for me and gave me meds. So nice of them.

fyi

Everything you sign is in Spanish. Lol

I'm the only one getting surgery today

Ok all set ekg normal. Blood work A+. Now just waiting for doc. Ill try n post pre pics again.

ewe before pics

The last time I will look like this...
Doctor is here almost time to go upstairs. .

pics

Before

had ultrasound

I passes my Bobby ultrasound. Was extra $42. Only doctors do ultrasounds in mx. I loved that. She read it right in front of me.
Getting 470 gel round implants.
over the muscle....

I did it

Well after 6 pokes to get iv thru they called in a pro and he got my iv in my neck. Omg that v was scary.
But note I'm in recovery. It took 4 hours of surgery. 800cc in each butt check. 470 gel implants. I haven't gotten up yet.
But tomorrow ill post more pics.

my new boobies

470cc Gel silicone high profile implants by Nutrella
On top of muscle

forgot pic

Sorry. I'm highly sedated

the booty

I'm not sure. .. looks bigger but my back fat looks worse. Was hoping my bra rolls would be gone. I'm hooping in a month it will.

I could Not have

Done this with out Grace recovery house. The nurses are amazing. I have Master suite and house to myself on Beach. Gated community. Nurses Tessasita & Margarita are my Angels and Pray over me & care for me like a baby. I cryed they are so generous & tentative. Check on me all through the night feed me Delicias food. Even though I am so sick n dizzy. They are my rock. It had been very hard the first 24 hours after surgery. Feeling so much better Thx u God.

I feel like a Princess

I'm so well taken care of. I have a Bell to ring when I need my nurse. Home made meals pre pared anytime I want. Fruit protine smoothies. Scrambled eggs, Arnica tea, yummy salmon dinner with mashed potatoes for dinner.
Had a lymphatic massage done by Mariposa, she is good removed my Drain in back it was pluggged. I feel Amazing & so pampered. I strongly recommend if you have any plastic surgery its a must to stay at Grace Recovery House. Don't put the burden on your family or friends. You will need professional help it is essential to your health & getting the best results possible. Well worth $100 a day to be taken care of 24 hours a day anything I want or need they are there holding my hand.

stitches & drain out!

Had a great day. Went shopping, out to lunch, dr visit, stiches removed except on breast... I have to wait 1 more week to get thenm wet after stiches removed. Then use neosporin.
I got my Drain out & iv out. Blood is at 9.5 so I'm good to go home tomorrow. Ive had a wonderful experience, everyone has been so kind & compassionate. I feel so blessed to have had such a great time. Wonderful sx vacation!

pics

The best surgery vacation ever.
Pm me if you want more info or have any questions.
Fyi my butt & bond are huge! I'm a little concerned but doc said it will go down n look perfecto!
He is so funny every time I see him he pinches my cheeks on my face, I love that.

Before & 4 days After Pics

Omg what a difference & I'm swollen. Can't wait to see it after a month.

massages

Today I had another massage.
Makes a huge difference. I want draining much but she got it flowing & a ton of fluid came out. I look smaller & feel so much better. Mariposa is amazing! Her number is 664 163 5408
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I love Dr. P. He calls everyday to check on me. Hasn't missed a thing. Keeps me very informed on ever step of the process. Gives me his honest opinion & he was 100% Correct in putting in the right implants & fat graft. I could not be more impressed. Amazing doctor & his staff are wonderful full of smiles.