13 months Post Op - Campos - Can't Wait to Say KISS MY BIG FAT ASS and Be Able to Back It Up :) - Tijuana, MX

Having my surgery with Dr. Campos Nov 29th....

Having my surgery with Dr. Campos Nov 29th. Deposit made, flight booked, recovery home scheduled. Now all I have to do is quit smoking and stop buying clothes. In the past I've had breast aug, lipo to my thighs, tummy tuck so I'm no stranger to surgery, but a little nervous to travel to Mexico....However, VERY excited. I'm 43 and feel like I've only got a few years left to look good and get away with showing it off. I'm 5'7" - Currently 162 - gained about 10 lbs for the surgery - I'd like to say it was on purpose, but more out of laziness and knowing they need the extra weight.

Angie at Dr. Campos office has been great by email answering my questions. Marvin at the recovery home has also been wonderful and said he had girls there now I could talk to about their experiences with my doc and said they all look GREAT.

Less than 60 days and counting. Just as excited about having a smaller waist as I am a fuller butt - I'm all about the hour glass curves. Which is the main reason I chose Dr. Campos - He seems to give great curves. More updates to come. Any suggestions on things I should take or advice from those that have been there appreciated.

Quote for surgery based on my height and weight - $3798 12 days at recovery home $1495 Flight $440 Figuring a couple hundred for pre-surgery blood testing and spending money - Budgeted about $6000

Awesome! I really want to go to Campos but I'm still a little anxious....will you be posting your experience?
So Excited for you! Angie is truly great on getting back to you! Good luck on your surgery.
Excited for you too Hourglass - 6 weeks to go for me. Everything is paid for. Not looking forward to recovery, but excited for the results :)

Paid off the surgery and recovery home - Woo Hoo -...

Paid off the surgery and recovery home - Woo Hoo - Now all I have to pay for is pre-surgery blood tests and spending money - Plus, considering other areas of lipo, but I'll take extra cash for that and make the decision when i get there. i'm having my consult the day before surgery so I can decide. Added a wish pic photo that I got off one of Dr. Campos sites - I love the curves. 44 days and counting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm also schedule with Campos on JAN 3. Could you pls tell me if you're having blood work in TJ or in the states?
In the states - have to have them done 30 days before surgery - Mine is scheduled for Nov 29th and Angie told me I should have my blood work done Oct 29
Oh you're so close! I'm having my blood work done in the states

28 days from surgery...getting really excited. ...

28 days from surgery...getting really excited. Had my blood work this week. Was a little more expensive than I thought. The information Angie sent me said CBC, PT Test, HIV & Hepatits antibodies, Urinalysis, Pregnancy Test (if needed) and EKG if over 45. When I got to the lab they had to call the doctor and have an order faxed over. Even though my tubes have been tied 22 years and I was on my period I was still required to have a pregnancy test - AND I had to have the EKG as well - Apparently their policies have changed and the EKG is required for all patients now. I don't have insurance and the tests were a little more than I had expected. The blood testing was $526 and the EKG was another couple hundred.

Lol. If you can't kiss your new ass I'm sure you can find someone else that will be glad to do it ;-) Good luck!
Thanks Bootiebeauty - Can't wait to have AFTER pictures to share....Come on big butt :)
That's expensive jw comic the EKG could have been done in TJ for 80 dollars.

24 days to surgery - Had my blood tests and EKG...

24 days to surgery - Had my blood tests and EKG last week. I haven't heard anything from Dr. Campos office so I called to follow up. They said they didn't get the results. Called the lab and they were faxed last week and had the correct fax number. UGH. So, they're faxing them again. The same thing happened with 2 of my payments, they said they didn't get them and I had to email a copy of my cashier's stub, and then they said they had them. I'm going to be sure to take them with me, just so there's no question I'm paid in full. Feeling a little agitated that the office isn't more organized, but then maybe I'm just tired and anxious about the surgery. Anxious to also have the test results to make sure everything is ok - Worried I'm a little anemic and I want to make sure everything is right before my day.

JW, good luck on your surgery. I am scheduled with Campos on 2/28. So far out because I am trying to lose another 20 lbs. How did u decide on club med? Marvin is really nice, but I did not like the fact that it takes about 30 minutes to get there from both Dr Campos and Dra Cardenas office. I think I am going with beauty care. It's only 5 minutes from the offices. Please keep me posted on your progress.
Hey how much was your deposit?
$500. If you cancel within 2 weeks of your surgery date, u get $250 back. Remainder is nonrefundable

16 days till surgery and I'm freaking out a little...

16 days till surgery and I'm freaking out a little - I was talking to a few friends about going for surgery and they all replied "OMG, you're going to Tijuana - Don't die" What the hell? Now I'm freaked out and scared. If there are any ladies out there that have been to Campos and could give me some reassuring words I would REALLY appreciate it right now.

Girl I had major surgery in Juarez,MX! Lol you will find
*be fine
Yaay!! You are so close! Everything will go great! Have a safe trip & I can't wait to see your body after the "hourglass man" gets ahold of you :)

Surgery was today - Feel really good - Added lipo...

Surgery was today - Feel really good - Added lipo to my chin so my whole face is swollen too - But I feel really good considering. Been walking around - ate dinner - not in much pain. I'll update more tomorrow about specifics - Thanks for all the kind wishes ladies - LOVE DR. CAMPOS AND CLUBMED

Would you say its safe to travel along n do i need a passport
U have a nice hour glass shape! Happy healing!
Hi! You look so good! I have a couple questions. How are you caring your drains? What did you have lipoed? Did you give Campos some wish pics?

It's day 6 after surgery - Still sore and my legs...

It's day 6 after surgery - Still sore and my legs swelled a lot - My garment was cutting into my thighs - At first I was putting maxi pads between the garment and my thighs to relive some of the pressure, but I finally broke down and cut the garment - It was squeezing so much. More sore than anything, but starting to see some of the swelling going down. Still draining a lot. Follow up with the doctor was moved to tomorrow. Posting a new pic today - Hard to get a rear shot by myself, but you can see the waist and if you look in the mirror behind you can see the butt and little bit of shelf he made for me :)

Dang you look amazing im so ready for my day n can you send me the info for club med
Thanks Necolebootya - Here's the club med info mrmarvinlee@aol.com That's Marvin's email www.clubmedical.org is the website 919-266-1364 is the US number to call
You are healing nicely! I love your hourglass shape! :)

Met with Dr. Campos today for my post op - some of...

Met with Dr. Campos today for my post op - some of the girls told me this - but there is no lovey lovey at this appointment. The post op is before his other surgeries for the day and he's in surgery mode. He took out my drain, made a few comments and was out of the room - and I was too shy to say HEY, WAIT, I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS. Which I should have. So, I have no idea what cc's he used.

He told me when he saw me earlier in the week the skin on my butt was very tight and there was no more room for any fat. He said the skin should stretch and things will round out and fall into place. So, the bottom curve is still weird, but with what he had to work with I think he did an amazing job. And I'm simply thrilled with my new hips, waist, curves and chin - I finally have a chin profile :)

Posting the rear day 7 pick. Probably won't post anymore for a bit until the swelling, bruising and fluid go down and you can really see the change.

How much was it for the chin lipo?
Sorry just saw the comment below, $600.00
It looks great!

17 days post op - Starting to feel and move more...

17 days post op - Starting to feel and move more like a real person. The swelling keeps going down and I look more normal. Though now I'm worried I'm going to lose more than I want, but I guess we'll just have to see. For the first time ever I put on pants and they gapped in the back over my butt. Felt amazing to put on jeans and pants and have curves. I'll wait a few more days as my body settles in then post more pics.

So if you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay in total?
Loving the results!! glad everything went well and you're happy!
I love your curves!!! You have a nice coke bottle shape :)

Amazing how things are still changing after a...

Amazing how things are still changing after a month - I was worried I was losing my butt, and my husband thinks I'm crazy so He told me to turn around in my jeans and snapped a pic = OK, I'm gonna stop worrying now. :)

Girl I have been showing everybody your booty - is one of his profile pics lol - congrats - your booty is awesome - i stumbled across u in my research i was like ----- THATS who that booty belongs too! lol
ok it's 2/22/13 I have to see how you look now!!!! I'm 2 weeks today post op. I'm loving my results so far :)
Hey, great results. What are your post op measurements?

It's been 3 months - I just now feel pretty normal...

It's been 3 months - I just now feel pretty normal. For a while the compression garment made my skin hurt if I wore it too long and I felt wabbly without it - Hard to explain. But, I'm feeling pretty normal now. I lost a lot of my butt and hips, but I expected too. I was freaked out by the bumps on my stomach and my husband explained THOSE ARE MUSCLES - LOL - Who knew they were under there. Waist in now 32 and hips 42. Love the new shape. Still very happy.

Any recent pics? Having surgery Monday
Congrats on your new transformation. I'm scheduled to have Surg April 1st. I was also thinking about chin lipo. How long were you in a chin garment? How much did he charge you to add the chin lipo and is the pain or discomfort the same as getting lipo on any other part of your body?
Hi bbl sisters, I am on my count down. I go to dr compos on the 26th and surgery on the 27th. I have like 23 days to go. I am worried and not ready as yet. I need to collect stuff that I need for my post-op. Plz ladies write me a list of what I need. I know I need pillows, pain meds, protein powder plz help

5 months out - Getting ready for bathing suit...

5 months out - Getting ready for bathing suit season - Feeling much better about the butt in a bikini now....and of course the smaller waist and abs that show :) Not much has changed since the 3 month mark. I drive my husband crazy saying I'm losing my butt, but I haven't. It seems to stay the same now

So your stomach shrank even more at the three month mark? Did the fat stay?
Yup - the fat stayed - I'll try to find a recent pic from behind to post - Just posted a new bikini pic - Still wish I had a little more hip, but we're never happy :)
he did great job!!! u look great, very nice figure! how many litres of fat he put out?

10 months post op

Felt pretty good about the bikini on our recent vacation - there are still days when I'm boated and hate the way I look and feel fat, but this was a good day :) Also, I always think my butt is shrinking till I see a pic from behind - Then I'm like, WOW - It's def still there. I'll try to find a recent one to post. Still wish I had a little more hip, but then we're never really happy with our bodies :)

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

10 months post op again

Couldn't figure out how to just add a photo - this isn't a great pic, but a friend took it of me on stage, from behind, so you can see I still have plenty of BUTT :) Love the way I look in jeans now

First of all . Thank you for updating . I understand why vets are not coming back to update as much , very little replies or support when is need it . I must say you r looking more than great , what are your measurements so far,,? Any special diet to keep your waist trim ?
Beautiful curves! Bootilicious! I can't even see ur old tummy tuck scar
You look fantastic and curvaceous in that red bikini, and the jeans look very nice too :) Lol about the muscles- I had the same reaction! I understand about wanting more hip, for me it's more booty..but you're right, we always tend to not be 100% happy. But the most important thing is to see the huge difference compared to before. So it's reassuring to see that your results have been long-lasting! I'm happy that you're enjoying your figure. Thanks for updating the community.

Finally stopped worrying it's going to disappear

It's been a month over a year and I've finally stopped worrying that it's going to shrink or disappear.

Please post new pics!!! I would love to see you butt a year and a half post. Only few people post after a year but I'm interested in the result over a long period of time. Most pictures here are up to 3 months post. Thank you. Btw that red bikini looks very sensual and feminine on you!
Your last picture! What a dream!!!! A year post and your butt is still there...glad to see not everyone loses volume!!! I'm going to Dr Campos soon! So excited :)
Thanks for the year update! What you have is exactly what I want. Did you go with wish pics?
San Diego Plastic Surgeon