I guess it'll be Aslani after all :D

Hi there girls! So, I've been stalking...

Hi there girls!

So, I've been stalking realself for a while now, looking at all ya pictures and stories and ya'all helped me make up my mind - this is something I definitely want to do!

I'm 21, 5' 9", 138 heavy, and never had any work done.
As you can see from my photo, I have an ok shape, but my butt is far too flat for my liking and I constantly feel uncomfortable because of it. Now, I know that I'm probably going to have to gain a lot to proceed with this - but the thing is, my weight gain never goes to my tummy, it gets stuck to my thighs, hips and upper arms. So I have no idea if this is going to be possible even with weight-gain cause I read everywhere that the tummy is the main donation point.

I'll learn more after my consult tomorrow I guess, but I'd really really appreciate any advice yo gals might have for me!

Just updating the photos

Just updating the photos
You are so lucky in that you already have nice size hip bones and that upside-down heart shaped butt. If really will look awesome once you have it 'augmented.' Hopefully your PS won't try to talk you into butt implants since you are lacking of much body fat at all. The gaining weight part isn't fun, but it is worth it, because you don't have to worry at all about losing it! I am like you and I gain a lot of weight in arms and thighs, ugh. I did gain weight in my stomach though as well, when I had the procedure. Obviously your doctor will really know best about everything, but yay!
i know what you mean about feeling uncomfortable with the flat butt!!! :( But looking at your pics you have an awesome figure already !!!
I love your waist !

So, I had a consult with Dr. Aslani. And he was...

So, I had a consult with Dr. Aslani. And he was awesome!! A charming man with a wonderful sense of humor but also struck me as quite the expert. We agreed that a huge behing would be both unattainable and just plain wrong on my body. Now girls, don't get me wrong,I love big butts (and I cannot lie XD XD ) but one's gotta set realistic goals for oneself and take into consideration what she has to start with. And I neither have enough fat nor would a big juicy shelf fit my frame at all. =/
But anyway!
Dr. Aslani and I decided to go for a slight increasement with fat he'll scoop out from my flanks, abdomen, inner thighs and upper arms. He quoted me 6200$ which I think is reasonable enough.
Now I've got to gain some weight and not freak out that I'll be looking like that for months to come. Weight gain I love you not! But a girl's gotta do what a girls gotta do.
Oh, and I need a date! Hoping for March!
:D
How is weight gain coming along ? Tmi can't stress how awesome you are going to look after surgery, you have an amazing structure now
ive lost 10lbs! Im 150 now, only 10 lbs away from my goal !!! i can NOT believe how much 10 lbs notices on a short person! It makes a difference I can tell you! How are you
OMG, I'm SO proud of you!!! That's beyond awesome!!! And that's quite a loss even for someone tall so I can only imagine that it looks really dramatic on you. Great job and fingers crossed that you get to your goal quickly and safely. :) I started looking into some overseas doctors. I LOVE Aslani, but since I'm such a scrawny thing I'm afraid that he won't be able to give me the results I want as he's not a fan of very aggressive lipo. Which is perfectly fine if one has fat to go with but in my case, any little bit matters. I'm a bit lost to tell you the truth, hopefully things will start to clear up for me soon.

Lots of changes over here! I decided that...

Lots of changes over here!

I decided that even though dr. Aslani is awesome (and I can't stress this enough!) I'm probably gonna end up with booty greed and accordingly go for round two.
But I don't want a round two! This is my first surgery and I'm praying to Lord Almighty for it to be the last, too. Don't think I'd have enough strength (not to mention the time and the money) to do this for the second time. So, hoping to get all that I want from one go I decided to go to a doctor more likely to give me that - though that means traveling across the Atlantic and taking my brand new booty on a 14 hour plane ride. Yikes. Don't know HOW I'll do it, but I'm gonna HAVE to do it.
So, there were a couple of docs I was interested in.
Cardenas - gave me a great quote, said she could guarantee a at least 600 ml transfer to each cheek (I know, I know sounds way too little for the most of you gurls - and I'd agree but have to remind myself that I don't have all that much fat to begin with) buuuut, she only wanted to do my upper and lower back, flanks and abs. And my upper back's like as bony as possible, you can see my spine for heavens sake! There is literally nothing to pinch there, let alone lipo. And with plenty of thigh fat I have available, that was just no good for me. Oh, she said that she could do the thighs as well, but that I'd have to pay extra. Maybe I'm being stupid, but doesn't seem fair to charge me the same as she does the girls who actually have stuff to suck out on their back. So, that was a no. Still think she's a great doctor and a sweet person.
Campos - I was packed up and ready to go to Campos. Man gettin so much love on the boards and showing some dammmnn good results, I thought that's it, gonna choose him! Yeah. He got back to me after a two week wait for the quote sayin that I don't have enough on me to lipo, let alone do a fat transfer and that even if I gain, I ain't a candidate. To say that was a bummer's understatement of the century.
Yily - she very in right now, lots of girls going to her, getting some spectacular results. She's new, but seems like she really knows what she's doin. Got a great, great quote from her, she said she'd do as many areas as I'd like to get as much fat as possible for under 3000 $. And I was all for it, Yily gonna be my gurl! Then a reality check. My ticket to the Dominican Republic would cost me almost as much as the surgery. Air companies are INSANE! If I could get a better deal for the ride there, I'd be all over it. As it is - no Yili for me. :-(
And last but not least - the darlin doctor Pantoja!
He and his team, they all seem so genuine and sweet, I LOVED them! Just got a real good feeling from it all. We agreed on doing pretty much a bit of everything - flanks, tummy, arms, inner thighs, outer thighs, knees. And for $3,500dlls, I was on board! So happy! My date's March 13th and I'm praying to God that all will go smoothly and that I'll be able to go then. Me and my husband both need to get at least 10 days off work, so that might prove problematic, with his job especially. I'm puttin coins aside and am hoping I'll be able to cover it all. It's a bit tight, but I think we're gonna make it.

Got my iron and my vitamins up and runnin, taking them for about 2 months now I think.
I am freaking out about my garment to be, cause I have no idea what they'll put me in and how on earth it's gonna fit. I'm really tall, my waist's 23 (more 24 and a half now that I'm pigging out. Bloody weight gain.) and my hips 38, so when they make my waist even smaller and ass bigger, where am I gonna find a garment to fit that? Looking at online charts, nothing sounds even remotely usable. What to do??!
And, the foam and board thing.
Where should I find those in Europe?? No one ships here, or if they do the shipping prices are just ridiculous. What can I do girls? Please help?

P. S. I'm gettin fat and NOT happy about it. I know, I know, I need it for my lovely butt to be, but I feel disgusting and yucky and my once cute face went bye bye. 2 more months of this. Lord help me.

Good LUCK!
Gonna look the bomb
love your before body girl! You're gonna be a knockout with this bbl. When your Sx date?

Long time no see

Hi girls!
I was supposed to have my surgery a long time ago, but unfortunately due to some family issues I had to cancel the whole thing. Thankfully things are getting better now so I'm starting this all up again. I'm also sorta thinking about dr. Aslani once more. His recent stuff looks pretty fabulous, and I did really really REALLY like the man when we talked. He's such a sweetheart. And since he started doing bigger transplants in the last year or so, I'm feeling drawn to him again.
Anyway, just thought I'd update you all.
So sorry I was out for so long and didn't answer any questions, things have been hectic to say the least but thankfully it's all better now.
Glad to see u r there :-) When are you going to Aslani - because of the short distance he's in my mind to and his results gets better and better. Think u r a good candidate even if u don't get that much fat in the cheeks :-) For me to see u have a really nice figure.
HEY BOO! LIFE happened to me TOO!!! You and I was looking to have SURGERY long time ago too...hahahaha...but, its GONNA HAPPEN for me too THIS YEAR :-) and we are going to the same PS...FUNNY UH!!! send me a PM so we can exchange numbers!!
Pantoja