Im a Booty Emergency!!! - Tijuana, MX

Atention all sexy ladies!!!! I'm a Young sexy lady...

Atention all sexy ladies!!!! I'm a Young sexy lady missing a bootay!!! no kids, 20 years old, single and ready to mingle!!!

I've been going back and forth with a lot of doctors, in the US, Mexico and Dominican republic. So far mexico's got the lead, they say Pantoja is the new King of the BBL, no one wants to deal with campos prices and staff (aka Angie).
yilly is my #2 but im not sure i wanto go all the way down to dominican republic.

Update!!!!

Hey Dolls!!!
so I've been emailing Nadia back and forth, Love her she always answers so quickly, also been calling Hannia shes so nice, also answers all my questions.
By far best office staff, I think I'll be choosing Pantoja for sure, They also work with club med which everyone tells me they're the best, and the lovely maripaz!! cant wait to meet them all.
Dr. Pantoja

great price, and atentive to my emails!! Nadia always answers back ASAP

I'm like a mad woman searching for more of dr pantojas patients and reviews lol .my heart was set on campos but u are so rite about the prices going up and that dsnt include the hotel stay ,but I looooooooove the hour glass shape he leaves on girls :/ does Pantoja shape as well as campos? I'm looking for more pictures of his tummy tucks.please keep us updated I love reading them:)
How much is he charging you?
Hi hello20 he's charging me 7,200$ for a tummy tuck and bbl not including the massages I'll need,or the stay at club med and I would still need to buy my after care products ,I rounded everything off and it's basically like getting my surgery here in cali :/ but I'm still debating because I love his work .he leaves the bodies perfect !
Good luck and yes I highly agree with the staff and those prices like campos come on now you're not in the states and your staff is rude as heLL! He's losing a lot of business behind her!
here in realself and by a couple of known people who been there
Good luck where did you here about Pantoja?
I askedecause I am a pantoja vet and feel you have made a wonderful choice!!! good luck
Welcome. Good luck with your journey! Will continue to follow your journey.