BBL March 8th - Tijuana, MX

My friends and I have decided to finally take the...

My friends and I have decided to finally take the plunge and have this procedure done. We all (3) are getting lipo to our upper and lower abdomen and back, flanks and inner thighs with the fat being injected into our butts... One if us will be splitting her fat to her butt and her boobs.. After careful consideration we decided to go with Dr G in Tijuana Mexico, 2 of us are going together and the third will be going on March 15th.

We would have loved to go to Dr Campos and did contact them for this procedure due to his magnificent results HOWEVER he uses drains which we were completely against coupled with the fact that his staff was not at all interested that there was 3 people coming at the same time paying cash for the procedure ahead of time. We asked for a group discount per say but never received a call back... Apparently he has so much business they really didn't care.

We contacted several different doctors for the procedure both in the US and Mexico and felt immediate comfort with Dr G's nurse Arely... She answered every question we had no matter how many times we asked, she was very patient, very thorough detailed and above everything else knowledgeable. When we spoke with Dr G he was very detailed and explained the process to us, listened to our expectations and took his time to make us feel comfortable. They did suggest we use Club Med as a recovery center but when we called them to make an appt, they were very rude and quoted us one price and when we questioned the price based on an email we received we were told "it is what it is".

I will post before pictures later... We are super excited and are counting down the days... 8 DAYS! Based on done of the reviews that we read on here we bought these supplies Pineapple juice Water Gauze Tape Funnel Pads for the bed Exercise belt to wrap around the garment Vagina wipes Neosporin Arnica Bromelain We also have scheduled 2 lymphatic massages before the procedure and several after the procedure

7 DAYS TO GO!!! Just got off the phone with...

7 DAYS TO GO!!! Just got off the phone with Gabriella at Dr G's office to confirm the appointment and talk about any last minute questions... Everything is good... Praying this week goes by SUPER FAST

Just got our first Lymphatic drainage massage. She...

Just got our first Lymphatic drainage massage. She suggested we do 3 before the surgery but we found her a little late so we will only be doing 2 prior to surgery. We started taking Arnica (2 pills a day twice a day) before surgery and 3 pills three times a day after surgery. We have all of our supplies and we are just patiently waiting surgery day... We will take measurements a few days before surgery..

***********************************6DAYS***********************************

Today is PROCEDURE day!!! The time went by soo...

Today is PROCEDURE day!!! The time went by soo fast. We are anxious to get the procedure over and done so we can focus on healing.... IT'S FINALLY HERE... We are sitting in San Diego airport waiting for Fernando to pick us up and take us to the facility... SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!
Update is a few days!!!

6 DAYS AFTER SURGERY The first few days are the...

6 DAYS AFTER SURGERY
The first few days are the absolute worst! Vomiting nausea pain discomfort swelling bruising evrything... Sleeping was hard, walking was hard, laying down hurt, when people say it hurts everywhere we really didn't think it would be this bad but boy oh boy were we wrong. Lymphatic massages should be your best friend!!! We have gotten several since the procedure and it has helped tremendously with bruising swelling and pain. Funnel so you can stand up and pee is much needed.

Our results are absolutely AMAZING! I have hips butts a shape and my girlfriend has boobs... We are very pleased with our results. Very little drainage. We will post after pics shortly. Tomorrow morning the last of the 3 of us goes for her procedure.
Dr. Manuel Gutierrez

I am Highly considering this Dr. I already went for my estimate & the price i just right but I WANT to get drained
I hope the surgery went well, is anybody gonna post any pics?
Congrats lady! Hope you guys update pics soon. U guys have a great friendship to do this type of life changing procedure together. A true Blessing. Happy Healing!!

I am gng to Campos June 12th (rh:beautycare). His staff (Angie & Giselle) are awesome. I know that Giselle is leaving at the end of April. I hate I want get to meet the person who's service has been so great... Service is a major part of doing business. In the same breath Campos work speaks for itself.
where r the pics!
Congrats and many blessings ladies! I'm sorry to hear that your experience with Dr. Campos office went so wrong. I'm very surprised! My experience so far was total opposite. Angie (my sx coordinator) has helped me with all my questions, concerns and planning. She's been great! I'm scheduled aug. 2nd! And staying at clubmed where ill have 24hr care which is so important right after sx. Please be careful hotels may seem clean but a lot of times are not, so take extra precaution on cleanliness while staying there. Hope this helps and keep us posted on you alls recovery! Be blessed!
i think that it's amazing that you have your girlfriends along with you taking this journey. happy healing guys! :)).
Some doctors use drains to aid in the body getting rid of fluid. Some doctors dont and just suture the incision spots closed
hey good for you guys we cant wait for the pics pls
can someone plz explain the drains to me. good luck gurls
I love that you guys are all doing it together lots of support! Prayers to you two going today, you're going to look great!
Well wishes & a speedy recovery!!!
Soooo happy for you both! Best wishes to you both that you have the body of your dreams. Happy surgery day:)
Goood luck..Exciting to have your friends do the procedure with you!!!
The dr and his staff speak english very very well.. They have a shuttle that will be picking us up from our hotel in San Diego and taking us to their facility, we start over night at their facility after the procedure and the shuttle will take us back to our hotel... @ Bigfine, I completely agree, if your staff doesn't make me feel warm welcomed and comfortable I can't be bothered. And for me even though his (Dr Campos) results are AMAZING I need to feel safe with your staff especially since I am going out of the country for this. Dr Salama has good results too... 7 DAYS!!!!!!
Ur both so right!
Cant wait to see the results. I am scheduled for March 14th w/ Dr.Fuentes in TJ.
I wanted to go to Campos too but b/c of their lack of communication, I decided not to. There is nothing worse than bad customer service.
Hope everything with yall surgeries turn out good!
I haven't had a problem with them so far. I am going for a consult next week. I set it up this week.

What other dr would u go to if not campos?
I'm thinking Dr Salama in FL. He is higher than the docs in Mx but I feel safer with him. Cardenas, Pantoja, & Fuentes in Mx have had good reviews on the mmh site. Everyone I mentioned has a great staff too.

Campos is going to have you looking good tho. I just can't deal with their customer service.
I was thinking salama in fl also if not campos, salama quoted me 5800 and 400 additional areas. I just think with flight and hotel for 2 plus food it might be pricey. I lives in vegas. Tj is close. debating
No they don't... We went to several different doctors and some did some didn't.... The ones that didn't, don't use them because of the possibility of infection... They should be up tonight... The before pics that is.
Hmmm now I'm a lil worried. Infections worry me.but as far as crossing the border and the language barrier was everything ok?
Exciting! So not every dr uses drains? I want to go to dr.campos too.

Cant wait to see pics.
Thanks... I hope so... IDK why it says NOT WORTH IT, I can't seen to fix it either.... We all definitely believe its WORTH IT!