Thanking God Scissor Hands Dr. Pantajo - Tijuana, MX

I had a TT revision,Lipo of flanks, lower back and...

I had a TT revision,Lipo of flanks, lower back and bra area , BBL with Dr. Pantoja in Tijuana, Mexico on February 21, 2013. I originally had a TT on June 13, 2012 (8 months) ago. I paid Dr. Gaspar Blanco Gustova $6900.00 to do a full TT, lipo to flank, waist , lower back and abdomen, BL +implants. However Dr. Gaspar did not do all the work i paid him to do, he skipped over my lipo in several area's and left me with a horrible tummy tuck, including an abnormal belly button, dog ears, and my scar was really high and uneven on each side of my waist, not to mention one side of my abdomen was flatter than the other.

Dr. Pantoja corrected my belly button incision, my scar is extremely low now, He removed the dog ears, and contoured the hell out of my waist. I wish I had come to him the first time. He added filling to my hips with fat grafting and filled my butt out evenly for my BBL. I am so amazed at the results I can see at just 3 days. I am excited that my previously procedure was able to be corrected. I thank god for scirror had Pantoja, he is really talented with sculpting the body. I am so happy that I know longer have to wear high panties or loose fitting jeans to prevent a muffin top from pretruding due to the dog ears,lol.

Girls, Dr. P is a great Ps, I am also staying at Grace Recovery House. The recovery house is really nice, clean, and they are loving and compassionate. Teresa, Margarita, Lepeda, and Lana are such caring care givers. They make you feel right at home, the house in is in a gated community right outside the ocean view, it is such a great view. I will be departing tomorrow headed back home. I recommend Dr. P to anyone looking for TT,Lipo, or a BBL and Grace Recovery House.

I am only 3 days post op really swollen, but I will post some pics hopefully soon. I am also getting a massage for $60.00 to help release more fluid.

I would have been way too scared to go to Mexico for such a big surgery. Sorry.
Wait... he did your hips? I was told he didn't do that
Great to hear you had correction. I was considering going to Gaspar for a consult but after several negative comments here from different people I am rethinking! Hope you post update pics.
Dr. Salvador Pantoja

I found out about Dr. P back in July 2012 after 5 weeks post op from my first procedure. I knew then I needed a revision and begin looking on realself for a great PS. I stumbled across so many great reviews and pictures of his work (TT, BBL) I knew I needed him to help correct my body. He did excellent what I asked of him, I have no complaints. I wish I would have went to him in June 2012 instead of the first PS he took my money and delivered a half job and refused to make corrections.