Tummy Tuck, lipo, bbl- Tijuana, Mexico

Hi everyone. I've been looking on this site for a...

Hi everyone. I've been looking on this site for a few weeks and finally made my decision to have a tummy tuck.
A lil bit about me, I'm 27 single mom of a 10yr old boy. Strugled with my weight since I had a my son, so after along consideration I have booked my sx.

So before I scheduled my suegery with Dr P I had contacted Dr Campos for only lipo of the abdomen, back, flanks and bbl he quoted me 5800. So then I asked if I could instead add a tummy tuck but their was no response. So Dr P it is.

surgery day

we arrive at dr pantojas ofice 9:03. We got lost, gps took us to the other side of TJ. But luckily we found our way to the clinic. So made it a family trip lol and my sisters came as well as their husbands. and my father had to make sure I would be ok so he came too.

Had blood work done as well as ekg. every thing good,except for cholesterol was high. But Dr. Jaime Sanchez Salazar the cardiologist who wad really nice said I would just need some life style changes to modifie that or he would not be seeing me for surgery clearance but for heart issues when im 40.
Dr. Pantoja came to my room to explain the procedures and to draw on me to see where his taking off and putting where. He then proceeded to the waiting are an explained the lengthly procedure to my father and family. They seemed relieved a lil by talking with him....so they decided to go get a hotel and food then come back.
I think his in surgery now but I believe is just Lipo so it shouldn't be to long. in the mean while I've had an IV put in with antibiotics and im going to get a massage done while u Waite.

pics

2 mo post op

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Amazing! Thanks for sharing
Call you tell me how u slept with tt and bbl thanks
WOW it's a big difference from March to May....you look a lot smaller...AWESOME...can you show your scar?
HOW ARE YOU?
Thank you for posting pictures ! You look great girl!!
congratulations on your decision! I look forward to hearing your experience as I am interested in Dr. P..
hi im going to dra Cardeans, my friend went to dr P and her results are amazing. Are you staying at the BC. Im looking for a buddy?
Good luck!! On your journey :) and please keep us posted !!! Dr. Pantoja is one of my options so im looking foward to seeing your results !
Hi how was it going to Mexico . I'm going in march .
Hey, jody I haven't gone yet, Im actually going in march too.
Hi kaligirl86 are you going with Dr. pantoja ? Id like to follow your recovery. And I'll do the same.
Yay! You made the right decision... Excited to follow your journey :)
Thanks, NewyYear_NewMe. In pretty excited too.
Hi NewYear_NewMe was you surgery with Dr. Pantoja I've been researching so many and I'm so afraid cause I have to trust what I can't see. Any comments. Thank you
hello there! yes ma'am..Dr.Pantoja was my PS :) im sure satisfied with my results n overall after care
Thank you NewYear_NewMe I fell much better hearing from one of his patient. So did you use club med or Grace recovery for your after care ?
Is there any pictures of your before n after?
Welcome to the community and thank you for joining.   Time to take your body back, good for you:)
March is right around the corner but you have plenty of time to prepare.

I am glad you are here with us.