Loved my Results TT and More - Tijuana, Mexico

I had tt locally and I lost some weight after. I...

I had tt locally and I lost some weight after. I went to TJ Mexico to have revision and thigh lift, arm lift and revised my tt with Dr Carmina Cardenas. I love my results. I stayed at Beauty Care Recovery house where Dr Cardenas visited me every day, there are nurses on staff 24/7. They have all medical supplies plus emergency supplies. I was well taken care of.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

It has been 6 months. My scars are very light and...

It has been 6 months. My scars are very light and my shape is amazing!!!! If I had to do it over again, I would have gone to Dr Cardenas in 2007!!!!!

Do you have any recent pictures?
have you got any more pics that are recent showing the scar? Would love to see the revision a bit better. thx.
how you doing?
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I found this doctor through a friend. Dr Cardenas gave me awesome results, went above and beyond what she said she would do. When she realized that my outcome would be better if she did a few other things I agreed and an outcome was amazing. I think because Dr Cardenas is a woman, she knows what our needs. She also believes that when lipo is performed, it would be beneficial to use it in other areas. I was not interested in bbl and she assured my it would give me better results. WOW, I am so glad I did it. Also the cost was very minimal. I would recommend this doctor without hesitation. I am going back for facelift in a year.