Loved my Results TT and More - Tijuana, Mexico

I had tt locally and I lost some weight after. I...

I had tt locally and I lost some weight after. I went to TJ Mexico to have revision and thigh lift, arm lift and revised my tt with Dr Carmina Cardenas. I love my results. I stayed at Beauty Care Recovery house where Dr Cardenas visited me every day, there are nurses on staff 24/7. They have all medical supplies plus emergency supplies. I was well taken care of.

It has been 6 months. My scars are very light and...

It has been 6 months. My scars are very light and my shape is amazing!!!! If I had to do it over again, I would have gone to Dr Cardenas in 2007!!!!!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I found this doctor through a friend. Dr Cardenas gave me awesome results, went above and beyond what she said she would do. When she realized that my outcome would be better if she did a few other things I agreed and an outcome was amazing. I think because Dr Cardenas is a woman, she knows what our needs. She also believes that when lipo is performed, it would be beneficial to use it in other areas. I was not interested in bbl and she assured my it would give me better results. WOW, I am so glad I did it. Also the cost was very minimal. I would recommend this doctor without hesitation. I am going back for facelift in a year.

have you got any more pics that are recent showing the scar? Would love to see the revision a bit better. thx.
how you doing?
Awesome
Great to hear!
Why isnt the tattoo over your belly button after the surgery? Where did it go? I really like your pics, and I am considering going to your doctor, but I am confused.
Actually the tattoo goes down lower and gets cut off. I had one tattoo then had it covered by another
You look great. Cardenas is truly queen if TT
She is!!!!!!
first picture is 2007 but I will add a picture of before Cardenas.
You look great are the before pictures prior to Cardenas or 2007 procedure?
How u doing now? I think I may use her for my TT
I will be going in December and I am super excited!!
Hi there, glad to hear and see your TT revision went well. You look great! I am alittle confused with your pics though. is the first pic with the big tattoo before your first TT or after?
first picture was before first tt, then second picture was from revision tt,