Lapband to Vertical Sleeve - Tijuana, Mexico

I have lost 30 pounds with a lapband, I had many...

I have lost 30 pounds with a lapband, I had many issues, only 2 cc in my band. I am going to Dr Filipe in TJ Mexico in October to have a vertical sleeve surgery. I hope I won't regret it!!!!! I had to have my band defilled completely for a year. I have been having .2cc at a time and every 3 months have to have a fill and travel over 4 hours there and back. I just want to have a surgery and not to deal with the nonsense. I had to pay 16G for the band in Canada.

removed my lapband

So on April 17th I removed my lapband and feel soooo much better. Now I am saving up to have my VS. Can't wait.

Got my date

I have chosen January 7th to be my date. Pre-op diet was tough. Surgery went well and I am recovery in Beauty Care Recovery House which is part of my package. Being pampered by taken care by nurses is wonderful. Met many post sleevers here who are now undergoing cosmetic surgeries with my favourite Dr Cardenas. I am 11 pounds lighter and will never look back.
Dr. Filipe Garcia

I had plastic surgery done in TJ with Dr Cardenas and trust her judgement and skills. She recommended Dr. Filipe Hurtado. He performs mostly on locals but also had a wide range of Canadian and American patients.