Help!! Going to TJ What to Expect and Who's the Best Dr? - Tijuana, Mexico

I've been doing some homework but would like to...

I've been doing some homework but would like to ask for personal experiences with Tj and the doctors there? I need to decide quickly as I am planning having this at the end of the month. I have narrowed it down to Dr. Bucio, Dr. Fuentes and Dr. Salas. They all have different suggestions and this adds more to the confusion some say I need a lift and others say I can do with just implants they just need to be a larger size D. I am also scared of the tumy tuck scar and pain.

staying at a recovery house beauty care for 7 nightd
i will be staying at a recovery house for 8 nights.

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! My two cents is to not rush this. Take your time to choose the best, safest surgeon whose goals for you align with what you want.

I hope you'll continue to keep us updated throughout your journey.

Finally booked my mommy makeover with Dr. Salas....

Finally booked my mommy makeover with Dr. Salas. It is scheduled for Nov 26, 2012 the date is coming quick. Though the other Dr's seemed great Bucios office did not have great customer service could never talk to anyone after sending my pictures they were to busy to talk to me. Dr. Fuentes would have been my second choice but quoted me a much higher price. Dr. Salas staff was very friendly and helpful they answered all my questions and everytime I called. Dr. Salas has excellent before and after pictures on his website. I was pleased to know that he is very experinced he also has many videos on you tube that helped me make a better decision that I would be in good hands.

Where are you staying?

Hello so I finally had my surgery yesterday..I've...

Hello so I finally had my surgery yesterday..I've been very sleepy. I opted not to have a tummy tuck instead I had breast implants and my nose done. The pain is very minimal just uncomfortable. I'm able to move my hands with ease, I am very swollen and bruised on my face. Overall the surgery was not as bad as I thought it would be. The Docotor came to see me this morning and his staff have been great. I decided to stay in his clinic for an extra charge with nurses taking care of me. Now its a matter of time for the final results! Almost wish I would have done the tummy tuck too but was very scared maybe next time.

Hi does anyone know about any patients dying with dr salas, I have surgery in two weeks for breast augmentation
If you log on to Univision, you will find a story about a patient that died during a liposuction procedure. I was one of his patients, but totally regret it. I had horrible results, and after my first follow up he refused to see me again, as he knew that he did me wrong. He only cares about your money. If things come out wrong he will turn his back at you, and there is no regulation or law that will protect you, as it is a different country. If you are thinking about saving a couple of thousands, trust me it is not worth it. To me he lacks knowledge and experience, a poor outcome is almost for sure. You don't want to have to go through a revision, trust me! It is really painful.
Hi does anyone know of any patients that have died with dr salas in tijuana? Iam having surgery in two weeks with him
Dr. Jose Luis Salas Martinez