Liposculture Highly Recommended - Tijuana, Mexico

I'm a young male, 29, from San Diego, CA. My...

I'm a young male, 29, from San Diego, CA. My surgery (Tumescent Ultrasonic Liposculpture with Butt fat transferring) has increased my self-estime. After 3 weeks I'm still swollen and having posoperative therapies, twice a week in Vemont, Dr.Vega's State of the Arft facilities. Did I mentioned that the after care is free of charge.? (5 thereapies sesions are included in the surgery cost).

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

i contacted some people before make my final decision, (despite had the best opinion of dr. vega from my referrals), and some had not very good experience with others plastic surgeons, which make me think "is about the surgeon not the country" Dr. Vega's patients verbal referrals. I was referred to Dr. Ricardo Vega, a Certified Plastic Surgeon practicing in Tijuana, Mexico by 3 ladies ( Dr. Vega's patients), whom after an extensive research and different P.S. consultations decided to do their surgeries in Dr. Vega's Clinic. They had the results they wanted and beyond, pleased with the surgeon expertise and kindest staff, and I really had similar excelent experience.I never had any kind of surgery before, but they make me feel safe, secure and in the best hands.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad everything has gone so well for you.

Which area(s) did you ahve the Liposculpture carried out on? How was your recovery period?