Brazilian Butt Lift - Tijuana, Mexico

Good. By far the best that price also includes the...

Good. By far the best that price also includes the three areas of lipo all the doctors fees anethesia pain med the whole nine yards no hidden fees.

I did upper and lower back and flanks I started sitting down at 1 in a half weeks I love my result I feel like they get better as time goes because the little Part on top of my butt crack sinks more in gettinng flatter.

At 3 weeks the parts they lipoed got swollen but now. Going on six weeks they look good

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Photo Update

I did go to him(Luis Suarez) and was picked up by their red durango at the san diego airport.He was nice and after telling him what I wanted,he started telling me what I should get.When I woke up,I wasn`t happy coz he didn`t do as we had agreed,he just put 450cc on each cheek and wanted more.I told him and he said I already had a big butt,none if his staff used any gloves including the anastheologist.The ladies taking care of you handle bloody clothes with bare hand,what a shame.I was pocked 3 times while the looked for a vein for my Iv and mind you they pretended not to understand what i said when I asked them about wearing gloves.I have emailed them and get no response,I called and the secretary was guessing the answer to the question I had.My butt has shrunk considerably am still in pain and I don`t think the pain and money is worth it!Next time I am going to Bolivia.I have read alot of good reviews about a surgeon there and he doesn`t charge an arm and a leg.
I saw a lady passed out at the san diego airport and did not want to disclose to the medix that she had had surgery in Mexico and later she said she had been to this surgeon,she refused to be taken to the hospital and hoped she hadn`t contracted a disease there or even an infection.Be careful guys.
hey biggy, do you mind telling me which Dr in Bolivia u are going to or heard about? I have heard of makeover travel...Let me know please...

Loving my result more and more each and every day;)

Loving my result more and more each and every day;)

Im still loving my results. My stomach is STILL smallb& flat! : )
How do you like your results now, it has been a few years??
can you post the phone number
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

He's the best and friendly makes u feel right at home