Brazilian Butt Lift - Tijuana, Mexico

Good. By far the best that price also includes the...

Good. By far the best that price also includes the three areas of lipo all the doctors fees anethesia pain med the whole nine yards no hidden fees.

I did upper and lower back and flanks I started sitting down at 1 in a half weeks I love my result I feel like they get better as time goes because the little Part on top of my butt crack sinks more in gettinng flatter.

At 3 weeks the parts they lipoed got swollen but now. Going on six weeks they look good

Photo Update

Loving my result more and more each and every day;)

Loving my result more and more each and every day;)

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

He's the best and friendly makes u feel right at home

Im still loving my results. My stomach is STILL smallb& flat! : )
How do you like your results now, it has been a few years??
can you post the phone number
Hey vajayjay im wondering how i can get hooked up with a deal like urz...i was quoted 4,300 for a bbl and a tt.???
Hello everyone, I also had a tummy tuck with Dr. Suarez he is very friendly however the result were not as expected.....after my surgery they didn't have the medication needed to take care of my incision plus I was given expired medication which I pointed out to him and he stated I didn't needed....WOW....he charged me $4000 just for tummy tuck...after this bad experience I found a better doctor who did an awesome job and fix Dr. Suarez job.
Do You know how many ccs you had placed?
I'm just curious if you hv recent pictures of the tummy tuck??
You look great girl!he did a great job. Can I have the name and address please
Kaydo I had liposuction with this dr I have his info if you still want it I just didnt take before pics...and I did gain a lil wight I was 162 when i went in the lowest i was 130 right now im 140 and gaining if i dont get back into his recommended diet
WHAT IS THE NUMBER
Ok Vanvill,am soo happy for you,For me I didn`t and still don`t like my results.My stomach is much smaller but donno yet when I will get ot flat,am 4 months and a week post surgery,I have been trying to work out after the pain subsided since wouldn`t want have the love handles back but still am not there.My butt isn`t the size I wanted but I have a better shape now anyway.Would like a boob job later but def not with him,might try Dr. campos hope his work is better,
Nothappyatall...I will do so my problem is I didnt take before pics just the one's he took right before surgery,ill have to get a copy...I do have some with clothes and you can see my love handles only that I would always wear a girrdle to hide my fat...guess I can post those and then a current one with clothes and some showing the recovery...ill do so this weekend. I just jumped into it because my friend had her boobs,lipo on abdomen,and BBL a year ago and I seen her wearing a white dress last mth and was like "wow" so she gave me his info I went liked him following week I was in surgery...Im also really sorry to hear your results...my boyfriend already gave me a yes for my other procedures for December but im starting to look at Dr. Campos Ive seen on this site good results...then again I only had lipo I didnt do more because I was a little scared and he charged me 2,700 and now im seeing girls that had a lot more work done for the same price. But Im not even three weeks yet but i LOVE my back and waist...im still waiting for my abdomen to look better...I have a daughter so if by december I don't like ill get a TT.
Hi, I would LOVE to see some pics??? I am new to this site and looking for a doc asap... I am looking in Mexico now because I'm in california and don't want to travel too far but american prices are RIDICCCCC!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Nothappyatall! Do you have before and after pics?
Would post some of the pix.You were lucky gal!
I had lipo on the 17th of September of the abdomen, waist, love handles, and he also did lipo above my butt to give it more of a curve...im getting compliments already but I still feel a little swollen and im still bruised from some areas but im happy with what im seeing...I was the only surgery of the day he removed 4 liters of fat...but I was thinking of having lipo of my arms and upper back once I recover more and doing a bbl with tummy tuck...I already hv a butt my friends say im crazy but i really want a BIG BUTT...I think that he is a good doctor over all I felt comfortable and im not even at 3 weeks and im having guys picking up on me at the bnk! So I will go back once im recovered..Vajayjays results look GREAT
beautiful results. How did u do your consults did u go to mexico or did you wend pic

Hi vajayjay..
I got the bbl surgery done in Mexico last friday (6 days ago) and I am so upset because I already had a nice figure but I wanted to just enhance it. And I already had a small booty and just wanted a little more volume. And because I didn't tell anyone about it I wanted it to look natural. But he added 840 cc to each cheek. And now.. I look fatter, my butt is too big! I know you said you got 800cc in each cheek. And a lot of it got absorbed. How long did it take for it to absorb? When did you see it really start shrinking? Am I looking extra big because of the swelling. When does the swelling go down? I've been so sad. and been couped up in my room. Please contact me

HOW DOES UR STOMACK LOOK BECAUSE UR STOMACK IS SUPPOSE TO GIVE U THAT HOUR GLASS FIGURE U MIGHT HAVE TO GET SOME LIPO DONE TO THE STOMACH AREA. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT
Wait did you get tummy tuck too? I read your posts and
It says you did . Just wandering I'f you have any
Pics from that ?
Vajayjay,I disagre with you coz I went to him and wasn`t rude atall.I just let him know what I wanted but he never listened to me.I got pissed off after I learned that he only did 250 instead of 600cc and I had a reason to be angry.This doesn`t mean that he can`t do a better job,but for me and the other lady that got 220ccs,we seem to be some of the unsatisfied customers.
I hear u but i im not saying i dont belive u i just find it wierd that me and my friends that i called to let him know they would be paying visits all got good result? Do u speak any spanish?
Noo I don`t speak any spanish.Why Vajayjay?I am one of the unsatisfied customers,he never did what I requested of him,but this doesn`t mean that he wouldn`t do a better job,he probably would only if he would listen and do what his patients ask of him.
Sugsug,like NY york state of mind advices you,don`t go to him,you on`t want to join his unsatisfied patients.You better pay a couple hundreds more and be satisfied other than going to this jerk.
PLEASE CAN i HAVE THE NUMBER