Intro and Journey to My New Self - Tijuana, Mexico

Hello all, I have decided that this is as good as...

Hello all, I have decided that this is as good as time as any to start documenting my weight loss and my sx plans. A lil abt me I am almost 32 (birthday on the 25th), have 6 kiddos ranging in age from 13 yrs to 9 months, 4 girls and 2 boys, I love my kids to no end but having them has tore my stomach up. I had got on the depo shot twice after having 2 of my kids and it blew me up like a blow fish. I get to the point were I lose weight and then just stuck at a point without being able to go further.

I can't say I really eat bad my only vice is eating out but I still try to make health choices. I kno I have to be doing something rite becuz abt a month and a half ago I was told I no longer have a issue wit my diabetes and HBP which is such a blessing and I would like to keep it that way.

As far as wat I'm getting done is tt, lipo (arms, inner thighs, full back, and flanks), and fg to the booty. Now I have always had dreams of having a big butt every woman on my moms side of the family has a nice behind I on the other have gotten my behind from my dad side and its all bad. I told my mom he gave me the good hair he could have kept his butt I am so cool on it. Now somehow my girls ended up wit the butt I was suppose to get but maybe God didn't pass it to me becuz I would've been a hot mess in a real way lol.

I'm going to Mexico to have my sx after going back in forth abt who was going to do the work i finally decided to stay wit my first choice which is Dr. P. I believe he can acheive wat I'm looking for. I kno I want as much fat in my butt as he can squeeze I don't want to be necessarily thin I want to still be thick wit a nice shape. This kangaroo pouch has got to go I can't have any more kids its time to look like the sex kitten I am in the inside lol (exactly how I got me all these kids).

Well not gonna take up more of ur time for now I will be back to update again I won't drop off. By the way I just started my diet today (thanks to ReadyABBL) I really hope it goes well becuz I'm tryna make this sx thing a one time shot. I also will start documenting on youtube as well and once I do I will add the link.*smooches*

Dr.Pantoja

Haven't went yet planning on going in Dec.