Hello ladies!So today my man and our two best...

Hello ladies!

So today my man and our two best friends who are also a couple lol all went to tj today and I had my consult with dr. Pantoja, first off his office is teeny tiny, I was like this is it !? lol but whatever my apt was at 10am but didn't actually get seen intill around 12:3o! Which was super annoying but anyway- dr was rly nice as was Ruth (front desk) me and my gf went in his office and were telling him what I wanted (she translated) he doesn't speak English, (very very little) & to be completely honest I wa kinda bummed after we were done discussing everything. He said in order for me to get my optimum results I want he def reccomened me getting a tummy tuck, which I do want but AFTER my last & 3rd baby in the next 3-4 years.

FYI- I'm a 22 year old mommy to b/g twins who will be three this may. the doc also said he CAN give me a bbl BUT the wish pics I showed him he said I wouldn't look like those women, one becuz I don't have enough fat on me to get the fullness of an ass I'm lusting over! And two cuz my ribs are big and my hip bones are high? Lol idkkkk he said he wants me to gain 5-10 pounds in order for him to give me more of a JUICEY ass. I'm 5'3 & 128-130 pounds on average. he also suggested me doing a round two BBL later on, and I told him after my last baby, I wanted to come back and get a tummy tuck & BA, along with BBL round 2 touch up.(ALOT I KNO) but anyway so I decided to just go with it and book my date, which is JULY 1st 2013, 11 days before my 23rd which kinda sucks but that's the earliest date Ruth had available.

I honestly think I'll look good tho, I've been stalking this website for a good year and a half now and have emailed personally a few girls he's worked on an they look AMAZING! Some were even SMALLER Then me, which is why I'm kinda trippin on him saying I needed to gain more weight but I am anyway. I want the bet possible results obviously. The doc was rly honest and super straight up with me and not feeding me lies on how he can make me into this and that when realistically my body/weight just isn't Guna me a Kim k look alike. I've never rly been a big girl tho, even when I was pregnant with my twins I only gained 40lbs 10 of which were just all baby. But anyway I'm just super obsessed with ass, it's gotten worse the older I get. I've never had a butt and I want one so bad, and I got my tax money back so why not. I wana look my best while im still young. :) I've been researching and following doctor p for awhile and I know he'll hook me up, I just gotta remain positive and basically pig out for dat assss! Haha I'll keep you guys updated the closer I get! :)

Oh and btw I saw two post op girls in the lobby and they looked bangin'. One got her boobs n tummy tuck the other a BBL and that ass was HUGE and super bubbly! Looked rly nice :) I'm stoked!

So my weight gain journey has officially begun, I...

So my weight gain journey has officially begun, I type this after taking a bite of my giant chocolate chip cookie! Haha yum! hey doctors orders! Hahaha ;)
So I'm 5'3 1/2 & 137.1 lbs as of right now, heavier then I thought :( but not heavy enough I guess, doc wants me to gain 10 lbs at least but I'm Guna try for a soild 15 just so I have MORE then enough. so here I go ladies... 65 more days to go! (Inless someone cancels and I can get early or mid June (fingers crossed someone cancels) Ruth called me yesterday saying she had two cancelations for may 2nd & may 7th!!! That was quick! But I turned em down cuz I gotta give myself some time to gain that weight, my friend reccomened me a weight gainer shake at GNC called "gainer" it's like $50 but it helps incredibly! So I think I am Guna get it maybe a smaller bottle tho. I'll keep ya'll updated :) #teampantoja

Hey ladies! I did a little shopping today thought...

Hey ladies!
I did a little shopping today thought I'd update what I got:

• What I have so far •
(3) 4 count packs of doggy pee pee pads
Laxatives
Funnel
Big Maxi pads
2 rolls of Gauze
3 travel size Flush able charmin wipes
Antibacterial soap bar & liquid hand soap
Pain relief PM
themometer
Boppy pillow
bed sheets & pillow case

I'm still in search of a really good faja, I want at least 2 (one the doc gives plus one I bought myself)
And I'm also Guna order the vidamedica vitamins off MMH their $90 tho. Dayum! but heard alot of good things so I'm Guna try them out.

If I'm missing anything major on here please let me know!!! My date is still a little while away but I rather have everything now then wait last minute. :)

P.s the weight gain journey is def easier then I thought haha. up 4 1/2 pounds already!!! I should pro all slow down till I get closet hahaha! :)

Hey ladies, So my bf bought me this high end...

Hey ladies,
So my bf bought me this high end scale at dicks sporting goods it was $90! But it's so awesome if tells you how much water weight you have, how much body fat you have, it's super high tech! Anyway so I stepped on it, and was disappointed I lost weight :( I'm 134 now, I was 137 last week.. This is annoying cuz I'm eating like crazy :'( still have a good month a few weeks before my date tho so I gotta rly step it up!!!

Hey ladies, So my bf bought me this high end...

Hey ladies,

Having second thoughts, seriously considering...

Having second thoughts, seriously considering CAMPOS now, all these girls who went with pantoja are not happy and I'm not sold! I'm not Guna pay all that money to get half ass results. Everyday I see more and more girls happy with campos hour glass shape and big full booties! I've emailed and sent pics for a quote, his asst already got back to me - and I just emailed them at night.

Let's try this again...

Hey ladies. So I know I had a sx date planned of July 2012 but chickened out last min bcuz of bad reviews I read from some real self girls but only later to read their new entry on HOW THEY LOVE THEIR NEW BOOTYS from dr. Pantoja -__- lol so anyway after some time thinking about it some more, I'm officially rebooking and my new date is set for MARCH 5th 2014. For my BBL. I had a consult with him(my second) today with 2 of my girls. Each are getting sx too. (Boobs with pantoja for my friend M and lipo in the states for friend Y ) so I'm excited and he quoted me 3,800. I already put a deposit down of $300 so it's 3,500 for full lipo an transfer to my booty. So now I'm Guna start getting everything I need and just wait patiently. :)

Wish pics!!

Packing needs...?

So I'm curious ladies on packin, what did you take that you couldn't do without and what items you didn't use? So far I have:

(Dollar store items I got)
3 packs of Puppy pads
Laxatives
Shower sheet
Pads
Pillow case cover

Stuff I bought online (amazon)

-* Arnica Montana by Hyland's Homeopathic - 250 tablets, 30x

-* Vitamedica Bromelain Quercetin Nutrients with Anti-Inflammatory Properties, 60 Capsules.

-*epi-foam (3 pack)
============•••••••===========
I still need an extra garmet I was thinking about getting the Colombiana short leg one with the snaps it's like $80/90
& I also need a squeem!!
I'll prob get one from Macy so I can try one. Idk we'll see.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What I hope to achieve

I played around with this liposuction app I found and this is what I hope to achieve, I think it's possible. I have a lot of back fat and once he sucks all that fat out I hoping I have a nice shape under it all lol. And he said he'd add hips too cuz homegirl has none. :'( lol I want a natural looking but big ass I don't like the "shelf" look at ALL. I want a gradual s curve. Coke bottle. My back arches (a curve ) naturally so hopefully it looks like the pic :) I think I'll look good, I trust him. And I think these pics are realistic. What ya'll think?

Getting excited

Only a few weeks left Intill my sx! So excited!! Here's my ultimate wish pic! I love Selena's body, it's perfection :)

Almost my time!

Only 14 days left ladies!! Clocks tickn!!

9 days left till my big booty!! :)

Hey ladies so officially 9 days away from my booty!! Haha I'm so excited OMG! Not even nervous what so ever. I got my lab work back today and I have a 13.4 hemoglobin level! YAY!!!!!! I was stressing on my iron levels since I was once apon a time anemic with my csection for my twins back in 2010! Lol but thank goodness I'm okay! Today got a few more last mine items

-laxatives
-large undies pack
-4 huge cans of dole pineapple juice
-3 cans of sliced pineapple
-ensure protein shake 4pack
-and some more flushable wipes

Pretty sure I'm all ready to go.
I'm only staying 3 days in tj since we live in San Diego.
Probably Guna stay at the rio de real I need to call and book it, still haven't. Been laggin on it. Uh oh. Lol anyway I'll keep you all posted!!

Wish pics

Just some wish pics

Weight gain

So I said I wanted to gain at least 8-10 lbs before surgery and my starting weight was 133 lbs (my natural weight is 130-135 (those annoying 5lbs fluctuate) but anyway weighed myself today and I'm at 141 lbs!! Wow! That's crazy I gained 8 lbs since jan haha I don't rly feel much heavier but I am lol. Anyway glad I gained a few extra pounds cuz I want a juicy ass!! That's all I want to gain too so I'm officially laying off the junk food from this point on. I have a week left till my time so I'll be good I hope! :)

Almost my time!

5 days!!!

Craziness

3 days!!! Ahhhh

Tmrw, tmrw, tmrw!!!!!!!!! :)

So the time has come ladies, tnrw I drive down to TJ and get the butt of my dreams lol. I have to be at pantojas at 9am, and by 10 tonight cannot eat or drink anything. My bf and I are leaving at 7am so I can be there early and start filling paperwork out/pay etc/get a hotel. And hopefully he takes me 2nd (he only does 2 sx a day) I want to go last just cuz he can take his time and isn't rushing to hurry me and get to the other patient ya know. Idk I just hope and pray everything comes out amazing. I'm printing a few of my "wish pics" to show him before sx so he knows EXCATLY what I want. Everything's already packed, packed it a few days ago so I'm ready to go! :) I actually made myself a foam roll to sit on for my thighs, I have a boppy too but just in case I made one myself. I used a pool noodle and just sliced it in half and ducttaped it together and added some simple fabric over it. I'll post a pic. Cost me $3! And it's super firm and it'll work great. Well ladies I'm guna shower and get to bed early tonight, I have a big day tnrw and want my body to have enough rest. :) I'll update before I go in! :) please say a prayer for me and I'll see ya on the big booty side :)

Oh btw gained a good 10 lbs! :) so hopefully I get some good results! Besos! ???? xo

just waiting now!

Hey ladies
So we got to tj around 8:30
Got to pantojas at 9. Filled out my paperwork, did my blood work, EKG and consult with the doc! He marked me up, said that I'm guna have a great improvement, and I asked for hips as we'll and he said that hips is tricky cuz there's no muscle there for the fat (he's still going to inject there) so pretty much what you get is what you get. Also he said I will def need a tt with my lose skin (I already knew that, but want 1 more baby next year so TT is guna wait) Everything cleared and is normal for surgery :) I met "justneedabooty" she's here too! We're both getting BBL with him! She's so stoked as well! They actual took her first so I'm just waiting till my turn! Good luck gf! :)
I cannot wait for my turn! But for now just sitting here at the office! Boo :( met another realself girl, who was doing her round 2 today. She already had a bbl and tt. Got her boobs and bbl round 2 today. Didn't catch her name but she was a nice informative girl! :)

Anyway keep ya posted!

Xoxo

In my room now

Just got my IV in, forgot how bad that iv hurts! Ouch!!! Lol anyway just laying down watchin top model. Lol here's my room! Guna get a free massage in a few to relax me. Haha ttyl ladies guna relax :)

1300 cc's!!!

Hey ladies officially on the other side! Surgery went extremely well, thank god! I'll post full review when I feel less sleepy all I wana do is pass out, then I wake up and pass back out lol. But I thought I would let you know he got 1300 cc's from me!!! Omg I'm so beyond stoked! Even with 30% reasorbtion I'll be left with roughly 900/1000ccs on my little frame that's amazing. I just remembered asked right after or during sx how many ccs! They says 1300! And I smiled HUGE and passes back outlol

Anyway back to bed. Feel like train hit me! NO PAIN AT ALL(YET) thank The Lord! Just extreme numbness on the lower half of my body, BUT I can move both of my legs, thank god! One girls review scared me as she still can move on if her legs after 4 months post op! NOT a pantoja patient from YILY!! Still tho imagine! Scary!! Anyway night xo

Officially BIG BOOTY BABE! Xo lol

Oops

STILL HAVE NOT SEEN MY ASS OT Hips(been laying down on my belly since sx) and it's late night here 12:45 USA time

Soreness no pain

Very stiff and sore, no pain at all what so ever. Can walk a little but very slow. Ieaving my room I threw up a few times (I drake pineapple juice and mango juice didn't sit well with my stomach at all. So that came right up. Doc p came in talked to me and my bf, told us he he was able to put in 1,100 CC's in each cheek and 300 each hips. He took out 2. 5 liters out total of water and fluid he said. I come back next wed so my pre op visit and a massage with Mari Paz. I feel okay just rly tired and lazy. No appetite what so ever, they gave me fruit bowl I nibbled at it but didn't eat much blah. Anyway laying in the backseat of our SUV while my bf drives me home. My mother in law is keeping my twins for a few days so I can relax at home alone which is rly nice. So far according to my man my butt looks big and it's swollen so it's only guna get bigger after swelling goes down I hope. I knew 1300 was too good to be true lol. But my goal was at least 1000 and I got that plus 100 more so I'm rly happy. I'll post pics in my garnet when I get home till then ttyl

First pictures POST OP!

So far love my results, rly bloody and swore but love them

Measurements!!!

Bust 36
Waist 28 1/2
Hips 38 1/2
Ass 41 1/2

Dayum my waist shrunk and ass grew lol and these are swollen measurements! Hopfully my waist goes down to 25 and my ass grows to 42/43 lol booty greed is real!!

Quick update.

I find I have no pain at all, but if I lay down for a long time and I get up, yikes I'm so sore and stiff!! It can get painful. So I try to get up and walk around and I usually feel okay after doing so. Can't lay in one spot too long. Anyway doing good still. Finally guna turn in, it's so hard getting comfy omg.

Showered today, so nice!!

Feel so clean now, I was drenched in old blood, gross! Took a shower this morning and ate a light breakfast. Eggs no salt with toast and jam. Yum. My moms taking care of me which is nice. I'm scheduled to see Pantoja for post op visit next wed at 9:30 guna have my first massage with Mari-Paz then meeting with pantoja at 10. :) my tummy is lumpy but after my massage it should help a lot. Plus I knew i would have a lot of extra skin after lipo since I already have loose skin with my twin pregnancy. He said indeed inneed a tt which I will have done eventually. So far extremely happy with my new body and curves! Never had them before even with the swelling I love everything. He's such a great doc! :) ttyl ladies btw still no pain!

Pics after shower

Booty

Post op day 3

Woke up very stiff.. I knew I had to poop so I went to the bathroom right after waking up and finally made a bowl movement. I felt lighter but still not that great. I feel so nauseous today ugh.. I'll probably make myself throw up in a little bit just to feel better. I want a new garmet i don't think my booty has room to breathe! Idk I see pantoja wed so I'll ask him. Here's so day 3 pics. Pretty much the same. Oh I moved my notches to the second row too

Stepping out

Going to a few stores with my man today, sick of laying down and being stuck in my house. (Not sitting on my booty tho) laying in back seat. Here's some pics with clothes on. Garmet stil on under.

Itching!!! Ugh

So freakn itchy everywhere! My butt/back/stomach/under my boobs! Sucks :( I don't wana tough my body at all so afraid of fat cell loss. I measured myself the other day and my booty lost an inch already! so soon?! WHY! I haven't sat at all!! Ugh so it's 40 1/2 now instead of the 41 1/2 when I came home. But everything else is still the same. Measurement wise. Feelings pretty good. Just super stiff still. This garmet is annoying as hell. :-/ I ordered a waist clincher online but it hasn't came yet so waiting on that. Put a clipboard on my belly inside my garmet for a few hours yesterday to help flatten my belly. Lol saw another girl try that on here. Can't wait till I get my drains out and my massage. WED can't come sooner. I rly need to be drained I think. Anyway that's all for now ladies. Ttyl! (5 days post op)

Bummed. Sad. Upset. Ugh.

Feeling disappointed... I wanted it bigger and rounder. Sad. Just sad.

1 week post op!

Today is my 1 week post op. Feeling good. Had my massage with Mari-Paz today at pantojas office (no pain) FELT SO AMAZING afterwards. She drained me and a lot of yellow fluid came out, she also removed my drains. I took a norco before my massage just in case but I didn't need it. It hurt a little bit but it was a good hurt!! Immediately after my massage my booty rounded out!! It was squarish before. It's still swollen and will be for some time but I felt like she rly broke up some hardness and lumps and helped the circulation on my booty and it def looks a lot betwe already! I feel great, lighter and smaller (waist/back wise) I scheduled two more massages with her for next week. Guna see her twice a week for two months. the more massages the better my results. She said to start the epi foam today too, it'll help a lot with my tummy skin. Also to tighten my garmet, have it taken in. So I'll get it tailored sometime this week hopefully. Saw the doc really quick just came in while she was massaging me and said ohh what a beautiful booty lol. He's funny spoke to him real quick (the office was super busy with a lot of ppl) he said everything looks great and he was pleased and asked how I was etc. but yeah that was it, on way home now. It was fast and easy. I'm rly sleepy now tho, so I'm guna take a nap. :) xo

10 days today.

Well everything's going good.. I'm actually not wearing my garmet right now I'm having it taken in at the waist by the seamstress. My garmets a medium but I'm already at the 3rd row clasp and it's getting loose :) so that makes me happy that my waist is getting even smaller. The lady is taking in my waist so it fits like a small and my booty will remain a medium. I'm still up on the air about my ass. I think it looks okay. I feel wide. Not very much volume or projection at all. Meh. I'm def still rly swollen but yeah, lol still sucks. Anyways that's about it ladies! Hope all is well! Happy healing. praying to these fluffing gods on the daily lol ;) xo

Swell hell?

So today marks 12 days post op. And I'm kinda pissed cuz my back is either really really swollen or he didn't take out a grip of fat!! Cuz my waist is small but my upper back is huge? It doesn't look normal at all. It's not proportionate! I see him tnrw for a massage and I'm guna ask, it better just be swollen! And not fat! Ugh so annoying.

12 day pics.

Look at my back fat tho!? Ughhhhhhh so annoying dude! Better be swelling I swear

Pics.

I need projection. I feel wide.

2nd msg

So I'm slacking on my massages I know, I just had my second one barely lol I've had a lot going on tho. We just got a new house and have been moving etc. But anyway went to TJ had another msg with Mari Paz, I feel rounded out. I also bought a new garment with the butt out and instantly after putting it on my booty got projection and lifted!! This is what in talking about ya'll I shoulda had these results from the beginning not from a garment! But whatever I'm only wearing this new garment for now and see how things go. I'll post pics later on! :)

New butt- out garment

This is my booty in my new garment (butt out) what a difference right?! Lmao this is what I wanted in the first place. Let's hope this helps shape my booty! It was $112 at the "fajas Colombianas" store in San ysidro. They run ridiculously small, I tried 3 on and a large was what fit me. I couldn't get the small or medium over my ass believe it or not. Lol And I also got a waist clincher squeem. (M) idk the brands I'll look later on. They are on me right now. Anywho- happy Friday! TGIF!

P.S.
feeling ALOT more confident in how this garment has me looking!

New pics 17 days post op

17 days post op pics.
Booty is getting softer every day. Can't jiggle it yet tho lol. Kinda but not rly. My lower back is still rly numb and swelling a lot. My upper back is still "swell hell" ugh looks like fat he forgot tho cuz it's not numb at all and I can't feel it fine. Ugh so annoying. I hate my upper back fat so much. I also noticed I have a very obvious dent in my right butt cheek?!?! WTH is that normal? Or did he forget to inject fat in that dent?! It's weird!! Ugh let me know if you ladies every had a "dent" problem! :( played dress up with some new dresses I order online. :) regardless I still like my results so far overall! :) hopefully my booty rounds out and "fluffs" more! My new garment is amazing I feel like it rly is helping me with my lower back swelling and shaping my waist. So far so good! :)

Officially 3 weeks :)

Hey ladies here's my 3 week update, nothing rly has changed too much,

Measurements are still at
40 inches -butt
27 inches -waist

I hope my butt stays this size. I don't want it going down anymore then this.

I think I started out at 41 right after surgery. So lost about an Inch I think. And my waist started out at 33 and it's 27! Now came along way. ;) hoping it goes down to a 25 tho. Guna start incorporating my waist clincher corset now. Had it on earlier today for awhile but was rly uncomfortable so I took it off. Lol
But ya still not sitting on my booty at all, I lay on my belly for the most parts and sometimes my sides. Haven't rly been eating good at all lol, sucks not being able to work out yet. I rly wana start my ab training and tone my legs again. But anyways ladies happy healing to you all!

Xoxo :)

Side by side pics

Big difference

Basically 5 weeks tnrw!

Here's some pics. I need my ass got bigger and rounder! I measure at 40 sometimes at 40 1/2 now. Waist still at 27 sometimes 26 1/2. Wearing my butt out garment 24/7 with epi foam still. Still haven't sat down. Everything's looking great loving my results!!;)

Pic 5 weeks

Ggg

5 weeks

Beach today!

As you can see I have loose skin and stretch marks from my twins. It's NOT PANTOJAS FAULT. He told me by doing lipo to my belly I would have more loose skin etc. he said I need a tummy tuck which I fully plan to get AFTER my last baby whenever that is.

But anyway- I LOVE how I look
I can't remember the last time I rocked a two piece proudly. I have curves now it's so cool! Lol I can careless about my belly, I'm a mother it happens. I feel sexy despite my tummy.:) happy thirsty Thursday! Xo

Pic

Idk why it didn't upload

6 weeks, 1 day post op.

Hey ladies so everything's basically the same.. My butt still measures at 40 1/2 and waist 27. I just bought a new vest type waist clincher garment. It's ann cherry size small so I'm excited to get that and start wearing that. I'm sick of my full body garment: ugh. It was on sale at hour glass angel for $65. And ann cherry is a great brand. They have amazing compression, in my opinion anyway. the dent in my ass is still there and so noticeable. I HATE IT. fat obviously didn't take there or he just missed it, not sure but I emailed pantoja and sent a pic of it and requested to have it fixed. BUT besides all that I'm still happy with my new body. I have been sitting a little here and there still kinda freaked out tho lol. I'm 6 weeks now so I'm sure what I have now will most likely be permanent. I hope. Since I've stayed at 40 1/2 inches since sx. Only lost half an inch which is AWESOME! But I'll update again soon ladies. Take care. And be patient, it rly is a waiting game. :) xoxoxo
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I'm guna wait till my 3 month mark to review! But he's a sweet and very kind man. I loved every thing.

Checking in on you, I hope all is well :)
girl you look good!! Imagine when its time for your 2nd round how extra banging youre gonna look, i am trying to do my 2nd bbl to acheive my desired results as well.
Yeah he missed a lot of back fat and I have a dent on my right cheek? Sucks so I need him to fix that but overall I like my results but wouldn't mind bigger forsure lol
Who did you have sx with? What did you get done and you don't have any pics?
Bigger is better in my book lol i had surgery w cardenas just put up my post
I need something to help smooth my stomach too cuz IV had two kids - it is so flat now tho I love it
Use epi foam it helps a lot
I have them but they hurt - I'm 6days post op , when did u start using them?
I started using them like a week post op. It hurts? How so? It's just soft foam. They rly do help with compression !
Love it!!
U look great girl really good results I am on my 12 day and I start driving with my boppy pillow do u use it ? I am not sure if I keep driving ? Give me ur advise
I started driving at 3 weeks. I don't even use my boppy pillow at all. I cut up a pool noodle and I put that under my thighs whenever I drive or sit anywhere so my booty hangs over it. And thank you!! ;) it's rly a waiting game... I can't wait till I'm 6 months and I don't have to wear this garment ! Ugh
Aw thanks for the tips I will do that too and yup its a waiting game so tired sometimes of wearing it lol
Looks great!!
Thank you!
Did u swell right after surgery or a few days after? My back was flat right after surgery n the day after but now on day 2 & 3 I'm starting to look a lil bigger on my back.. Is that normal? N my butt is so big n hard since surgery lol is it normal for it to sting like its gonna burst lol
My ass never stung or hurt at all, it was just rly high and rly hard. It's a lot softer now and the only areas that burn are my lipo areas. Those hurt and get stiff all the time, but it's nothing unbearable. As far as your back, I'm sure it's juSt swelling, my backs pretty swollen still but I also think he didn't take out that much fat from my back Bcuz I can literally pinch my back fat still and I HATE IT! It kills everything. Ugh
OMG You look AWESOME!! I was thinking about a surgeon in Costa Rica but OMG the size you have is exactly what I want. I am totally contacting this doc. Thanks for the helpful review and info! :) You look amazing!
Aw thanks :) good luck and best wishes Hun!
You look so great luv be patient w your recovery! Real results in 6mos! But do u see my point, u were much smaller than myself and i had wayyy more fat for dr p to work with and he waste it! Don't worry abt your bck he just wants you to come bck . :)))
Haha ya excatly. He said it's just swelling when I asked him, ya well we shall see in 6 months lol
You LOOK awesome...is Mari Paz located in Dr P office? how much are the massages?
Thanks gf! ;) yea when I go I just get them done at his office. It's $20 for the 1st one then $30 after that for more.
COOL....THANKS!
Yes just do it! Regardless your guna look 100 times better! I'm just too harsh on myself lol don't i do love my new body overall :)