Beauty Care Recovery House and Dr Cardenas - Tijuana, Mexico

I had gone to Dr Cardenas in TJ Mexico for lipo...

I had gone to Dr Cardenas in TJ Mexico for lipo and tt scar revision first. I was not planning on bbl because I didn't think my square behind had any hope. When I got there, Dr Cardenas looked me over and said that bbl would give me a nice shape. I was thrilled and got great results. My tt scar was lowered, she removed 10 L of fat and gave me a great shape. She recommended a TT revision. I thought about it and a year later decided to go for it. Next year I had TT,TL, AL and more bbl. I stayed at Beauty Care Recovery House. This year they are opening a new location. I am thrilled to go back for my facelift in a few years.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I felt that Dr Cardenas and her staff at Beaty Care REcovery House went above and beyond a call of duty. Dr Cardenas visited me almost every day. Nurses were very attentive and the meals very very healthy and delicious. I truly felt well taken care of.

How much was it at Beauty Care?
Glad to hear about your experience. Post op pics wld be great if possible. Hope all is well
Hello thanks for sharing! Do u have any post OP pics? I am considering her. Thanks so much!
Above
It is not an accurate amount as I was a return patient

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us. was the $8000 for just the BBL or for the TL, TT and AL also?