The BBL Life: Making the Right Choice: Dr. Quiroz, Dr. Campos, Dra. Cardenas - Tijuana, Mexico

Hey Ladies its your girl SophieSx. Procedure date...

Hey Ladies its your girl SophieSx. Procedure date 06/25/13 thats right 7 days from today so nervous.
I live in LA so I looked into 3 options in Tijuana.
1.) Dr. Quiroz- $4,800 - I thought this was kind of pricey so I really started looking into his work. Lets say I was not impressed I found a lot of straight hipped upside down heart shape booties.
Lets face it ladies for 5 stacks we are not trying to take chances!
2.) Campos- $4645 including 5 complimentary massages- Angie was very pleasant she sent me plenty of reading material. Campos has a buzz in SoCal I like his work on fuller curvier women the way he was shaping the butt and the hip thigh waist and butt proportion. After all I don't want a buffy the body booty! I was sold ready to Lets Go as my friend says just my luck no appointments until October.
3.) Dra. Cardenas- $4,000- BFF's co worker did a TT and BBL with Cardenas last year OMG love it love it.....her waist looked great hips thighs booty proportion all looked great! Contacted Cardenas office on a wed. sent my picture thurs. and had a quote by the following tues. and the quote was $700 less than then the others and had an immediate opening for the end of june I was all over it!
Crunch Time is here has anyone had work done with any of these doctors please reply to this post!?? Did I make the right choice??

Wish Pics: Digitally Enhanced

I got a great connection to have my own photos digitally enhanced. They came out better than expected. I sent my photos and ask for two options in modifications moderate waist hips buns and thighs and extreme waist, hip, buns and thighs. I LOVE THEM! As for the back profile pics I have a long torso so I want my booty to come up higher but I loved the projection and the lateral depressions ( sides) are filled out shaped nicely.
What do you guys think moderate or extreme? I'm leaning towards Extreme LOL. Questions about digitally enhanced photos?

More Wish Pics

I had to share this wish pic OMG look at the projection the lateral depression are completely filled out nice round shape and you can tell that the V-Crease between her cheeks are very well defined! YASSS this is what I want its more than I thought I would want but I would rather leave my procedure with too much then too little. This is an investment I worked hard for money I would be crushed if I left wishing I added more.

BBL Life: Day 1 post op pics #GatitaCardenas

This is going to be really vague I just spent an hour writing a really detailed post I tried to upload a video and it just deleted everything. RealSelf Staff needs to work on that. Okay rant over sorry.
Okay so lets talk about when you arrive. You will meet with Fatimeh and Luann. Fatimeh is the patient coordinator she was just as excited as I was which made me feel really comfortable. After greetings its down to business. Payment must be made in full for procedure meds and lab work sign paperwork. Then blood work and your taken to your own pre op room. You undress and then the nurse comes in to insert your IV. About an hr or two later your blood work comes back Cardenas comes in to talk and mark you up then your taken to surgery room. Everything in surgery room is absolutely spotless. Anesthesiologist comes in 123 lights out next thing you know your back in pre op. I slept through the night didn't even know it next day you wake up with catheter IV drainage bags your stomach is wrapped. I know this all sounds overwhelming and your expecting to feel like an 18 wheeler hit you. Well thanks to Morphine I felt great. The nurse came removed the catheter hold on let me tell you before the procedure this was the scariest thing to me lol I was like oh hell cut me stitch me but don't mess with my pum pum! Ladies it doesn't hurt deep breath and its over. Nurse helped me to get up and walk around a little bit to see if I could handle getting in the shower. The nurse even took a picture of my new booty so I could see the fab results. Dra. Cardenas came to visit and explained what she was able to do with my booty and what results to expect I will do a separate post entirely about my conversations with Dra. Cardenas her professionalism and work ethics. Showered and ready to go to Beauty Care Recovery House for my two day stay. Any questions please ask I will reply back within 2 days.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon