The BBL Life: Making the Right Choice: Dr. Quiroz, Dr. Campos, Dra. Cardenas - Tijuana, Mexico

Hey Ladies its your girl SophieSx. Procedure date...

Hey Ladies its your girl SophieSx. Procedure date 06/25/13 thats right 7 days from today so nervous.
I live in LA so I looked into 3 options in Tijuana.
1.) Dr. Quiroz- $4,800 - I thought this was kind of pricey so I really started looking into his work. Lets say I was not impressed I found a lot of straight hipped upside down heart shape booties.
Lets face it ladies for 5 stacks we are not trying to take chances!
2.) Campos- $4645 including 5 complimentary massages- Angie was very pleasant she sent me plenty of reading material. Campos has a buzz in SoCal I like his work on fuller curvier women the way he was shaping the butt and the hip thigh waist and butt proportion. After all I don't want a buffy the body booty! I was sold ready to Lets Go as my friend says just my luck no appointments until October.
3.) Dra. Cardenas- $4,000- BFF's co worker did a TT and BBL with Cardenas last year OMG love it love it.....her waist looked great hips thighs booty proportion all looked great! Contacted Cardenas office on a wed. sent my picture thurs. and had a quote by the following tues. and the quote was $700 less than then the others and had an immediate opening for the end of june I was all over it!
Crunch Time is here has anyone had work done with any of these doctors please reply to this post!?? Did I make the right choice??

Wish Pics: Digitally Enhanced

I got a great connection to have my own photos digitally enhanced. They came out better than expected. I sent my photos and ask for two options in modifications moderate waist hips buns and thighs and extreme waist, hip, buns and thighs. I LOVE THEM! As for the back profile pics I have a long torso so I want my booty to come up higher but I loved the projection and the lateral depressions ( sides) are filled out shaped nicely.
What do you guys think moderate or extreme? I'm leaning towards Extreme LOL. Questions about digitally enhanced photos?

More Wish Pics

I had to share this wish pic OMG look at the projection the lateral depression are completely filled out nice round shape and you can tell that the V-Crease between her cheeks are very well defined! YASSS this is what I want its more than I thought I would want but I would rather leave my procedure with too much then too little. This is an investment I worked hard for money I would be crushed if I left wishing I added more.

BBL Life: Day 1 post op pics #GatitaCardenas

This is going to be really vague I just spent an hour writing a really detailed post I tried to upload a video and it just deleted everything. RealSelf Staff needs to work on that. Okay rant over sorry.
Okay so lets talk about when you arrive. You will meet with Fatimeh and Luann. Fatimeh is the patient coordinator she was just as excited as I was which made me feel really comfortable. After greetings its down to business. Payment must be made in full for procedure meds and lab work sign paperwork. Then blood work and your taken to your own pre op room. You undress and then the nurse comes in to insert your IV. About an hr or two later your blood work comes back Cardenas comes in to talk and mark you up then your taken to surgery room. Everything in surgery room is absolutely spotless. Anesthesiologist comes in 123 lights out next thing you know your back in pre op. I slept through the night didn't even know it next day you wake up with catheter IV drainage bags your stomach is wrapped. I know this all sounds overwhelming and your expecting to feel like an 18 wheeler hit you. Well thanks to Morphine I felt great. The nurse came removed the catheter hold on let me tell you before the procedure this was the scariest thing to me lol I was like oh hell cut me stitch me but don't mess with my pum pum! Ladies it doesn't hurt deep breath and its over. Nurse helped me to get up and walk around a little bit to see if I could handle getting in the shower. The nurse even took a picture of my new booty so I could see the fab results. Dra. Cardenas came to visit and explained what she was able to do with my booty and what results to expect I will do a separate post entirely about my conversations with Dra. Cardenas her professionalism and work ethics. Showered and ready to go to Beauty Care Recovery House for my two day stay. Any questions please ask I will reply back within 2 days.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

So how have your results held up id really like to know my sx is soon thanks
Hey girl it's been a long time since you've posted how's everything do you have any updated pictures u out can share?
Hi Sophie...Do you have any updates or pics to share. Looks great from what I can see. Having surgery with Dr. C January 3rd....
Thank you for those detailed information. Please add more if you can...lol....I'm just anxious because I'm having a TT and BBL this September. Your results are great ! Happy healing.
Did you get a TT or just lipo and bbl?
Is it a legit safe place? Cause I heard getting surgery outside of the US is risky, not to mention your price is extremely low. A lot of the prices I see on her are like 8-10,000. Please let me know
Surgery is risky period. There are horror stories in the US. In any country there are good & bad surgeons. Dr Cardenas is a doctor and a business woman. She & her hubby are in control of your care from the moment you arrive till the day you leave to go back home. That continuity of care shows dedication to patients that is unheard of in the US and ultimately why I chose her! Also, you need to understand that the cost of living is lower in TJ and the conversion of American dollars to pesos...$100 = 1243 pesos.
It is really safe it reminds me of l.a. make sure to pick a good recovery house tho.
Looks great! Are the results what you expected? Do you have before pictures to see the difference?
Looking good! How long you staying at BCRH?
Nice ass!!! Lol...
Hope all is well!! Happy healing
Thank you for your wishes. The healing process is going very well. Keep up with my post there will be a lot more now that I am feeling well.
Thank God everything went as u wished!! Btw Cardenas did a great job!!
How are u doing? Im considering Cardenas for my rd 2.
I really want to let you know that she has a great bed side manner the staff are fantastic and the recovery center was amazing. I just want to let you know ahead of time if you are looking for the bombastic stripper booty check with her first to see if your body can handle it. Dra. Cardenas is very ethical and she does not tell you what you want to hear she tells you facts. What she knows your body can handle and what you want may be two different things. Forewarning she is not going to comprise her professionalism for your money. Please read and see my updates for more information about my experience. I will tell you I AM SO HAPPY I WENT TO CARDENAS
Thx for replying. Cardenas was my rd 1 doc. So I know she is very honest n caring. I haven't seen her do many lipo/fg without tt. Happy youre doing great. Wishing u a speedy recovery.
Happy healing!!! I know it's a process!!
Thank you!
Hope all went well.... She's the doc I'm aiming for cant wait to see pics ;)
Hi please check out the first day post op pic there will be more to come.
Good luck! Happy healing!
Thank you for your best wishes.
Are you all ready?