BBL and Breast Augmentation by Dr. Pantoja - Tijuana, Mexico

Hello Ladies . . . I am scheduled to do a BBL and...

Hello Ladies . . . I am scheduled to do a BBL and breast implants on 6/25/12 that is in 2 weeks! The reason why i am choosing to do this because like most of you I lost my body through pregnancy and though everyone around me says I have a nice body, its not what i see in the mirror. My ass & boobs are shrunken(mommy boobs & small butt) by the huge amount of weight loss after giving birth. I am only 20 years old so for someone as young as me...with friends all around you with a perfect body it DOES make me feel self conscience & nobody understands. I hope this procedure can give me the body that I once had or maybe even better! I have gained weight maybe 8-9 lbs extra even though I usually weight 120 lbs but I now weight about 130 lbs Id like to get to 115 lbs if possible! I am pretty nervous and scared about my surgery! I am going by myself ! Hopefully this experience & adventure turns out well ! I decided to start up my own story and adventure soon to come since I know how hard it is to choose a doctor and to figure out what you really want to do to improve your body and self esteem. Hopefully some of you gals can read this and made feel comfortable. I will try to answer questions as best as I can ... and I will post before pictures of me as soon as I can get a chance!

Hello everyone !!! I made it to Tijuana last night...

Hello everyone !!! I made it to Tijuana last night at around 9 ! My driver from la casa de lilas picked me from the airport ! drove me to the recovery house . My room is great ! the people that work here are SUPER nice so far. It is Monday morning, i was scheduled for my surgery today but it now switched to tomorrow. IM SO ANXIOUS AND NERVOUS! kinda upset it got switched but w/e...less recovery time .... I have no idea what to do with myself today while I wait.... I just ate breakfast it was delishhhh ! I will update tomorrow if I am able to, if not then Wednesday ! BUT SO FAR La Casa De Lilas have been treating me very well =) happy right now. K ILL UPDATE SOON! xoxo

PLEASE DISREGARD THE RATING OF THE DOCTOR ... i cant figure out a way of posting this without rating him ??? i have no met or received surgery yet...so please DISREGARD..... i need to update somehow.

Hellllllllllo everyone !! 6/28/12 i had surgery on...

Hellllllllllo everyone !! 6/28/12 i had surgery on 6/26/12 i went in at 12 PM got my surgery done at 6 PM... first did some blood work then discussed what i wanted with Dr. Pantoja (WHO BTW IS TOTALLY CARING AND A SWEETHEART) wants the best intrest for you. Nadia is extremely nice , she speaks perfect english & spanish. The doctor wanted me to get a mammography for my breasts to ensure everything was okay. he said if any of my tests had anything wrong he will not perform surgery which makes perfect sense. After that was done i waited on an EKG. heartbeat was normal. then I had to wait for me to enter surgery. This took a while. I went in at 6ishhh.... All of the staff/nurses were so helpful and so nice they were really surprised i was young. i was just like ........yeah i know . I had the IV put in me, met the anesthesiologist he explained how everything would work with anesthesia he was really nice as well !! then i went into surgery room. The anesthesiologist right away put me to sleep through the IV so I didnt have to feel him puncture my lumbar with anesthesia which was awesome. I awoke and surgery finished at around 9-10 (the nurse told me) i wasnt fully awake when I went into my room. Dr. Pantoja even called my mom for me so i can tell her im okay i barely remember that also. The next day i awoke ITS NOT THE PAIN I EXPECTED just felt really sore as if i worked out too much at the gym. i was starving, but i still coudnt eat. anyways i have been wearing my garmet havent tooken it off. I will take pictures of my body as soon as i can. Honestly im so excited to just see the final results. I hate this fluid things so much.........its so gross and weird.....blood and water mixture.....im totally okay . my boobs and butt are awesome ! i even have a flat stomach it sucks though because my stretch marks are now NOTICEABLE, when before they werent. so now i have to focus on fading them even more now thats why i really keep my garmet on to tighten it. Its so amazing i am so happy i came here. my recovery house helps me so much. i totally recommend them for anyone. Best food/best quality of care/if u need anything they jump right away to help! and Dr.Pantoja is a great doctor he was so worried because I am so young and worried about my parents. I kept assuring its okay! perfectly young & healthy. it sucks i had to go all alone. but this is what i really wanted to make MYSELF happy not anyone else. I will post pictures up when i get home. I do have one of my boobs but i rather not tease everyone and just do it all in one shot =) Good luck to all. I will post 2 weeks post up , etc. ask me any questions ill be glad to answer anything as best as i can!

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

How did you sleep after both procedures? I am getting a breast augmentation and brazilian butt lift in 9 days and am concerned about my sleeping position. Any tips? Thank you in advance!!
r u still happy w results??
can anybody give me the doctors number plz
can anybody give me the number for this doctor
619-664-4108 pantoja or info@drpantoja.com
I already know wherever I go if I get lipo on my belly I'm Guna end up with loose skin, I've had 6 consultations with different doctors who all say I need a tummy tuck, but like I said I want another baby in 2-3 years so I don't mind so much loose skin, cuz eventually I AM Guna get a TT once I pop out number 3 baby! Say pantoja left me with lumps, I can just later on get a TT and they'd be fixed right? I wonder how that works. I'll email Ruth tmrw
Girl, Dr P f**ucked my tummy up : ( : ( it looks like your in that one spot but all over.
listen. i know the feeling because i honestly felt lye he truly did screw up my stomach, like its all ab muscle with fat deposit uneven everywhere... he deff cant do lipo on the stomach if a doc is truly skilled with that they would know how to estimate and better portion it in order for it to look better.... mine has gotten a little better i guess cuz ive been eating more and maybe more fat is now going into my stomach but its still like that i just lie to people and say i work out and my abs are just weird? its embarresing.... but im trying to force myself to get used to it and move on- go tanning, spray tan! whatever just so its not noticeable !!! go see another plastic surgeon around your area that is SKILLED with lipo and ask him if he can put fat in the lumpiness area to make it look MORE even i would do it but after this surgery im broke as hell. im only 21 so yeah ill fix it all when i have money since he did also give me HUGE boobs which now i want to replace with smaller implants... your beautiful and you will get through this your stomach isnt so horrifying atleast you dont have stretchmarks ! but take my advice and let me know. youll be good. and i just dont like badmouthing pantoja but yeah... he isnt so experienced.
I'm going in for breast aug.. what cc size did you end up with?
Would you mind sharing your pics with me? Thru pm?! Going July 1st, he asked me to gain 10 lbs but I'm gaining 15 jus in case, I already have loose skin from pregancy with my twins, he told me be aware that my stomach will have even more loose skin with lipo (having a bbl) so I'm already expecting that. I just really want a nice big ass. (Never had one) dr. P highly reccomened a TT but I want another baby in a few years so after my last is out, then TT & BA and round 2 on my BBL with him. ;)
the pictures i have posted are pretty recent. but if you have really lose skin now its going to be EXTRA EXTRA lose after the bbl and i dont know how you will really react to it... it does stick back but if you read my post you have to be careful since he does seem to make pt's stomach look all lumpy.... i would consider somebody more experienced because i rather not see any more of these stories... and myself.... im still trying to heal myself im still young so my body takes it better. look more into other surgeons my butt keeps getting bigger also because ive gained weight now ! so just please better research everything before you totally go do it! so you can have a perfect butt =)
So Dr. P made your stomach look like that?
Yes I guess.... My stomach was never like that only thing back then I hated about my stomach was stretch marks and how it was a little chubby but I'm alright with it this now I should of done my research a lot better before this....... Can't stay upset about anymore . It's been 9 months I finally started to accept it.
If anybody wants anymore pictures just comment below.... I did gain a little weight and became much "thicker/curvier" maybe my body also grew into its age because everyone says my butts big & nicer. I have more of a "woman's" body as opposed to as before I had a little girls body .
Also I'm finally accepting this lumpiness of my stomach since I learned it is ab muscle . Stuff like that can be fixed with proper exercise& nutrition lol ill get to that laterrrr since I've been busy with school and personal life.....
Your boobs and butt look great... i'm worried about him giving me a lumpy stomach tho.
Just honestly tell him to make sure fat is taken out evenly because I asked a doctor around here why couldn't my fat just distribute evenly when the other fat went gone ? He said fat cells don't work that way ... They stay in the same spot .... And I don't research on it and it isn't a good idea to get fat taken out of your stomach because let's say you get fat lipod off your stomach which would be the fat in front of your abs right under your skin .... Those fat cells are gone and when your body normally stores extra fat there it won't cuz there isn't many fat cells anymore it will store in your deep visceral fat which is behind your abs and that's wayyyyyyyy more dangerous cuz that fat is actually surrounding your organs . I wish I done things a little different ! Don't get me wrong I do like it ! But not that and not the dangers it could cause me if I don't start taking care of myself . @mbones
thanks hun : ) the main reason i'm having this surgery at all is bc of the stubborn belly pudge i've had my whole life... crap, lol.
Yeah trust me lol ill never win lololol . Just perks of being a woman !!!! If you do it just mention those concerns ! And when you have drainage make sure you massage that liquid out !!!!!!!! Don't cover it !!!!!!! It's better that extra fluids leave..... You don't want it bubbling up after .... And make sure you get the epifoam??? I'm sure that's the name when you put your garment on put that in and make sure your skin is completely FLAT so when your skin starts sticking back to the muscle it sticks on FLAT with no wrinkles !!!!!!! Seriously it took me this long on my own research to realize all of this .... It took me so long to find my answers I probably emailed a million docs n went to a dermatologist around here until one doc actually gave me an answer that became the key to all my other questions ..... @mbones and online you rarely find this sort of question around . So hopefully I answered other woman with this issue tooooo...
I've gotten epi foam, DMSO (a liquid that supposedly help with lumps) and an ultra sonic and regular massager... and I still have a few weeks b4 surgery. I'm def going to voice my concerns about this. I don't want to trade one tummy problem area for another! Thanks sooooo much!!!
this post is so old....i doubt any pics will surface. its sad cuz she posted pre-op pics lol
Then don't post on my page lol
Omg yay! I was wondering if I can see post op pictures. You can pm me and I will give you my email. I am going to Dr Pantoja for round 2 getting more booty and boobs YAY!!!;
Niceeee:) I will probably end up doing more lipo just upper back lol that stuff makes me mad it's so hard to get rid offffffff and ill check your page out on my laptop in a bit :) that's very exciting lol even tho I think my boobies are a little too big!!!!!! Ill figure it out lol
@phat_mommy4