2nd Round W/ Campos August 7 - Tijuana, Mexico

I had a TT, Lipo, and BBL with Dr. Campos in...

I had a TT, Lipo, and BBL with Dr. Campos in January 2011. I am returning to him to get lipo to upper abs, upper back(which I wasn't focused on during my first visit), upper arms, and bra roll area.

I am soooooooo pleased with my first round. I would not change anything. I will be staying at Mariott this go round. Last time I stayed at Lucerna, Real Del Rio, and Mariott. I wanted to expererience all the hotels b/c I knew I would be going back.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I would like to go to Mexico for my surgery. I am scared because of the violence against Canadians and Americans.
My husband is white and its been great ...This is our second time here
Who do you go to?
Well campos got back to me with the quote. I have been looking now for 2 years. I think I will stick with him. The place I picked, I understand is closed for health issues, plus a death. So I am opting out on that doctor.
Campo last march and carmine cardenas on the 12th a day ago
I was suppose to go to pantoja but that's a whole another story . .if your going for bbl campo is go
Ok
Not at all ! Also you can stay in Casa de lilas is a recovery house and they will take good care of you and keep you safe all the time. You should visit our web page, check out our amazing results and send us your information. We’ll be glad to solve your questions Have a nice day !
Hope to see pictures soon : )
No pics
Hey Doll, i hope you are having an uneventful recovery. how are you liking your results? how many cc's did he give you this round? Did the stomach lipo change your shape... i know I have a lot of questions, im anxious I have sx with Campos for my r2. Thanksss
Hi grl I would like to know how long you have to stay before you go home and where can I buy a flight

When I had my tummy tuck in 2011 I left on the 5th day after my tt. This time I am leaving on day 3.

Why do you have to go back?
Girl ur brave! Lol. 1 day out of sx and ur getting ur teeth done... well I'm happy to hear ur safe, feeling good and on ur way to a healthy recovery! Take care of urself, GodBless!!
Thanks, everything went extremely well. I am pleased so far. Today I had a dental appt. Got started on two implants so the pain from that has surpassed the lipo pain.
Thanks for checking on me.
I hope all went well with ur Sx yesterday! I have been praying for both u and whenwhensoonihope! I hope ur resting and feeling better real soon!
Hi Big Booy Girl...from what I have seen campos will do the bbl without a tt. He just needs area that has fat so he can lipo. But remember if you lipo a stomach that has sagging skin the skin is just going to sag more. I am going to PM you so check it.
I want to go with Dr.Campos too.I had a lap band done jun 29,2011 and have lost 60lbs but i lost my booty also.I wish you could tell me more!My stomach is hanging but i want to be able to lay on it in peace.Was that difficult?Do you think Dr Campos will do a bbl without the tt if you need a tt?
Thanks Nicki
hey girl, good luck on part two of your journey
I totally understand. That's how I was. I am only going back for more lipo b/c they don't lipo the upper abs during tt and I want my upper are washboard flat like my lower abs. My upper ab is not fat but I know it wasn't touched and I want it done.
I now live in VA. I lived in Kansas when I went round 1.
I am on MMH as well...my name on that is Curveybody. When I made this one I had no idea what I was doing and just made up a name. So you may have seen my pictures on there. I had 2 albums up: A before and a Campos 1 year later
OK I do remember seeing posts from curveybody on MMH. I don't remember if I saw ur albums though. Do u still have them up on MMH? I'm so excited I only have 18 more days and u only have 5! :o)
Hey! Can you PM me your password for MMH? I would really like to see your results. I received my quote from Angie today. Please and thank you. :)