2nd Round W/ Campos August 7 - Tijuana, Mexico

I had a TT, Lipo, and BBL with Dr. Campos in...

I had a TT, Lipo, and BBL with Dr. Campos in January 2011. I am returning to him to get lipo to upper abs, upper back(which I wasn't focused on during my first visit), upper arms, and bra roll area.

I am soooooooo pleased with my first round. I would not change anything. I will be staying at Mariott this go round. Last time I stayed at Lucerna, Real Del Rio, and Mariott. I wanted to expererience all the hotels b/c I knew I would be going back.

Hi was the bbl tt and lipo 4800$? Or the upper back/abs? Im in beginning stages of searching and so far dr campos is #1 choice.. I was told by dr campos that a tt and lipo transfer to butt would be his first choice which im in favor of but do you any advice/recommendations as a patient of his?
I didn't get a mini TT. I am a month post op, and a lot of the swelling had gone down. I honestly wish he would have transferred more fat over. Also, I wasn't very stern on where I wanted the fat to be transferred out of. I assumed upper/lower back meant all of my back. I noticed now my flanks weren't grafted. And one of my buttcheecks is not as full as the other one. I don't know if it pertains to the swelling maybe going down faster than the other, but it's bothering me. I have my month follow-up tomorrow and I plan on addressing the issue with him. I hope this helped
I would like to go to Mexico for my surgery. I am scared because of the violence against Canadians and Americans.
San Diego Plastic Surgeon