Fantastic! - Tijuana, Mexico

I feel as though I have gone back 20 years! Dr....

I feel as though I have gone back 20 years! Dr. Quiroz did a fabulous job. My pendulous stomach is gone and got a nice round tush too. The face work is incredible(I had a lower face too). The nurses in the recovery boutique are professional, but also angels. I would highly recommend staying there. I never could have gone through this without the professional aftercare. Note that the dollars in the procedure cost box reflect the appx. cost including 11 days in the recovery facility and iron infusions, and meds.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Quiroz speaks perfect English, is highly accredited, as is his facility. The entire building is both beautiful and immaculate. His anesthesiologist is an MD, which was important to me, as my surgery was a long one. Dr. Quiroz kept in close touch both before and after surgery and leaving the clinic. He spoke with my primary care physician and my daughter, who is a doctor. He monitored the iron levels related to my anemia and made sure I had all the proper treatments while there. He would not operate on me until my blood levels were in the normal ranges. He is dedicated to safety. He refused to do more surgery on me than he thought was my limit at one time.This surgeon has very talented hands.