Fantastic! - Tijuana, Mexico

I feel as though I have gone back 20 years! Dr....

I feel as though I have gone back 20 years! Dr. Quiroz did a fabulous job. My pendulous stomach is gone and got a nice round tush too. The face work is incredible(I had a lower face too). The nurses in the recovery boutique are professional, but also angels. I would highly recommend staying there. I never could have gone through this without the professional aftercare. Note that the dollars in the procedure cost box reflect the appx. cost including 11 days in the recovery facility and iron infusions, and meds.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Quiroz speaks perfect English, is highly accredited, as is his facility. The entire building is both beautiful and immaculate. His anesthesiologist is an MD, which was important to me, as my surgery was a long one. Dr. Quiroz kept in close touch both before and after surgery and leaving the clinic. He spoke with my primary care physician and my daughter, who is a doctor. He monitored the iron levels related to my anemia and made sure I had all the proper treatments while there. He would not operate on me until my blood levels were in the normal ranges. He is dedicated to safety. He refused to do more surgery on me than he thought was my limit at one time.This surgeon has very talented hands.

The fluid is not in my face, I was not clear about that. It is the size of a small ball at the area where the tummy meets the mons. Not huge, but my local PCP who has been very supportive, thinks it needs to be drained as it is not self resolving.
It is now 3.5 months since my surgeries. My face is down to normal and truthfully, it looks great- but I loved it a tiny bit swollen because it made me look 20 yrs younger- now I only look 15 years younger! Dr. Q is going to do fat transfer to my cheeks on the next round and I cannot wait. I do have a bit of fluid that needs to be drained in a small area and someone local will do that. Dr. Q has told me he will revise a spot that needs a bit of attention when I come back for my fat transfer and thigh lift.. The three month mark was the magic time for me. It was a lengthly recovery(I am 68) but worth it. He tightened my muscles (which was a surprise to find out they actually could work again), liposucked my flanks to give me a nice shape and did fat transfer to my newly shaped tush. I still get a twinge or two now and then, have some sore spots that are persistent, but by and large, 90% of the discomfort is gone. Dr. Q told me that full recovery can take up to 6 months and of course, my age is a factor. All my old undies and pants are huge, even the new smaller ones I bought to wear after surgery. Men I have known for years keep saying I get younger by the year! Ha! They can't figure out how! I particularly love not having that awful pendulous stomach and no face wrinkles to speak of.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us!

If you don't mind sharing, did you have the surgery due to a large amount of weight loss, or general excess skin? We'd love to see a before/after, if you have any you feel comfortable sharing.