Tijuana for Liposuction, BBL, Breast Lift

There will be plenty of American Plastic Surgeons...

There will be plenty of American Plastic Surgeons that will tell you how absolutely dangerous it is to have plastic surgery abroad. Last month, I had a full breast lift, liposuction of the upper and lower abdomen, flanks, and love handles with fat grafting to the butt. Im only 1 month post op from the HUGE procedure I had in tijuana mexico and My breasts are so incredible--I was a DD and now Im a D cup (with swelling gone in 2 weeks), my waist and hip ratio went from a 12 inch difference (31"-43") to a 16" difference (28"-45") and Im still swollen :) My butt is so round and perky and while some drs believe that the smaller your hip and butt is the better, I feel so feminine. My liposuction is sooo smooth--no weird irregularities except for the swelling. My incisions for the breast lift are practically invisible. I seriously could not be happier.

ONLY problem--my right nipple has no sensation--but my dr said that he was careful to not cut the main nerve so it should return (60% at least, 90% optimistic). that can happen ANYWHERE though. I seriously feel so confident naked and without makeup and I am the happiest and most confident Ive ever been. I saved so much money and latin drs reallllllly know what they are doing. Im sure places like thailand and india are just as good, but latin drs know how to shape a woman's body. DON'T JUDGE DRS BASED ON THEIR LOCATION. there are american drs who cheat their way through school--you could NEVER get away with that internationally. I obviously highly respect physicians and plastic surgeons in the US, but consider going abroad. Its not as scary as you think (both times I went alone and stayed at a recovery resort).

Good luck ladies!!! :) :)

Hi I know I'm a few years late but your surgery cost $500 or $5000,and can you send me the info?
I've been researching surgery in Mexico for about 3 years now on both this site and MMH. I'm choosing SX in TJ because I love the work the doctors do out there. The 1 and ONLY reason I decided not to go with Dr.Campos is because he has been known to hv problems with his patients catching serious life threatening infections days after leaving his clinic. Now I know that infections can be caught at anytime, anywhere but there was a time that a large amount of his patients were contracting them. Does anyone know if this problem has been corrected? Has anyone heard recently if his new patients are still contracting infections from his office.
I've had 2sx's with Dr. Campos, my first was in march of 2012. I had an extended tummy tuck, lipo of waist, flanks, top and bottom of arms, upper/lower back and bra roll area with fat transfered to butt. The second sx was January 23rd 2013 and I just had lipo of upper and lower stomach, more lipo to waist, inner and outer thighs with fat transfered to butt and I stayed at the recovery house first time and a hotel the second time and I never had an infection. U have to take care of your body b4 sx and after so that ur chances of infections are slim to none and I did that and I was GOOD so in my opinion Campos is the bomb!!! I wanted an awesome tummy and BIG booty and him and Dr. Fuentes are the only 2 Dr's that are consistent with the bootys so I went with campos and he delivered!!!

2 years post op!!!

Ladies, i'm sorry I've been soo horrible at responding. two years later, I will share my experience.

The swelling went down in my butt to 43.5, but my stomach remained the same at 28". I stayed this way for a year and a half post op. I made the ill informed decision to try a new birthc ontrol method and gained 15 lbs...and I LOVE IT!!! LOL!!!
My measurements are now 29"--45.5". Everything has grown proportionately. I went from a DDD to a F cup and I'm obsessed with my breasts :) :) I'm going to have ROUND 2 with Salama or a popular dr in the dominican to get my waist down to 26 (realistic, not even optimistic!) and my ass to 47. Holy shit. Many drs in the us do not perform agressive enough lipo for me. its vvery possible to have very aggressive lipo and to still have smooth results.

SO EXCITED. ill try to do better with my responses. good luck ladies.

Beautiful Bum. But if ur so happy wid ur results why don't u post some pics so we can send on de compliments :-)
I also had my procedure done in mexico (tijuana) but with Dr. EgaƱa and I just had the most wonderful experience and the best results.. it was definetively worth it.. A couple of friends recommended him and at first I was a bit skeptical because he's young but once i met him I knew I didnt have to keep looking for other options.. the work on his former patients talked for itself. he was so patient in answering all my questions, honest, professional & attentive..plus the price fit my budget!
thank you so much for your update you look great!!!
San Diego Plastic Surgeon

Make sure your international surgeons are at least certified by their countries. Also, the anesthesiologist is the most important player in surgery. He/She has your life in their hands. I opted for an epidural and sedation because there are far less risks with that than general anesthesia. I stayed asleep during most of the procedure and awoke only 1 time for about 5 seconds. no big deal.