Tijuana for Liposuction, BBL, Breast Lift

There will be plenty of American Plastic Surgeons...

There will be plenty of American Plastic Surgeons that will tell you how absolutely dangerous it is to have plastic surgery abroad. Last month, I had a full breast lift, liposuction of the upper and lower abdomen, flanks, and love handles with fat grafting to the butt. Im only 1 month post op from the HUGE procedure I had in tijuana mexico and My breasts are so incredible--I was a DD and now Im a D cup (with swelling gone in 2 weeks), my waist and hip ratio went from a 12 inch difference (31"-43") to a 16" difference (28"-45") and Im still swollen :) My butt is so round and perky and while some drs believe that the smaller your hip and butt is the better, I feel so feminine. My liposuction is sooo smooth--no weird irregularities except for the swelling. My incisions for the breast lift are practically invisible. I seriously could not be happier.

ONLY problem--my right nipple has no sensation--but my dr said that he was careful to not cut the main nerve so it should return (60% at least, 90% optimistic). that can happen ANYWHERE though. I seriously feel so confident naked and without makeup and I am the happiest and most confident Ive ever been. I saved so much money and latin drs reallllllly know what they are doing. Im sure places like thailand and india are just as good, but latin drs know how to shape a woman's body. DON'T JUDGE DRS BASED ON THEIR LOCATION. there are american drs who cheat their way through school--you could NEVER get away with that internationally. I obviously highly respect physicians and plastic surgeons in the US, but consider going abroad. Its not as scary as you think (both times I went alone and stayed at a recovery resort).

Good luck ladies!!! :) :)

2 years post op!!!

Ladies, i'm sorry I've been soo horrible at responding. two years later, I will share my experience.

The swelling went down in my butt to 43.5, but my stomach remained the same at 28". I stayed this way for a year and a half post op. I made the ill informed decision to try a new birthc ontrol method and gained 15 lbs...and I LOVE IT!!! LOL!!!
My measurements are now 29"--45.5". Everything has grown proportionately. I went from a DDD to a F cup and I'm obsessed with my breasts :) :) I'm going to have ROUND 2 with Salama or a popular dr in the dominican to get my waist down to 26 (realistic, not even optimistic!) and my ass to 47. Holy shit. Many drs in the us do not perform agressive enough lipo for me. its vvery possible to have very aggressive lipo and to still have smooth results.

SO EXCITED. ill try to do better with my responses. good luck ladies.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Make sure your international surgeons are at least certified by their countries. Also, the anesthesiologist is the most important player in surgery. He/She has your life in their hands. I opted for an epidural and sedation because there are far less risks with that than general anesthesia. I stayed asleep during most of the procedure and awoke only 1 time for about 5 seconds. no big deal.

Beautiful Bum. But if ur so happy wid ur results why don't u post some pics so we can send on de compliments :-)
I also had my procedure done in mexico (tijuana) but with Dr. EgaƱa and I just had the most wonderful experience and the best results.. it was definetively worth it.. A couple of friends recommended him and at first I was a bit skeptical because he's young but once i met him I knew I didnt have to keep looking for other options.. the work on his former patients talked for itself. he was so patient in answering all my questions, honest, professional & attentive..plus the price fit my budget!
thank you so much for your update you look great!!!
thank you for coming back and post :)
I meant u look like u were already shapely..lol
Wow... Ur shape is awesome... Do u have any b4 pics. Or can u atleast give us ur shape u were b4 the 1st sx... From what I see u look as if I were already shapy.. Thnx
Ill be getting bbl with breast lift with implant on November 5th with Dra Duran.. Wanna know how was recovery. Can't sleep on stomach but can't really sleep on back.. Getting fat transfered to hips n don't want to sleep on sides.. Considering buying the descansa breast pillow to sleep on stomach while my new boobs sit inside the inserts of pillow.. Think the gravity will affect healing of my breasts?
U look amazing :) congrats to you babe!
Hi I know I'm a few years late but your surgery cost $500 or $5000,and can you send me the info?
I've been researching surgery in Mexico for about 3 years now on both this site and MMH. I'm choosing SX in TJ because I love the work the doctors do out there. The 1 and ONLY reason I decided not to go with Dr.Campos is because he has been known to hv problems with his patients catching serious life threatening infections days after leaving his clinic. Now I know that infections can be caught at anytime, anywhere but there was a time that a large amount of his patients were contracting them. Does anyone know if this problem has been corrected? Has anyone heard recently if his new patients are still contracting infections from his office.
I've had 2sx's with Dr. Campos, my first was in march of 2012. I had an extended tummy tuck, lipo of waist, flanks, top and bottom of arms, upper/lower back and bra roll area with fat transfered to butt. The second sx was January 23rd 2013 and I just had lipo of upper and lower stomach, more lipo to waist, inner and outer thighs with fat transfered to butt and I stayed at the recovery house first time and a hotel the second time and I never had an infection. U have to take care of your body b4 sx and after so that ur chances of infections are slim to none and I did that and I was GOOD so in my opinion Campos is the bomb!!! I wanted an awesome tummy and BIG booty and him and Dr. Fuentes are the only 2 Dr's that are consistent with the bootys so I went with campos and he delivered!!!
How did your last surgery in Jan 2013 come out?? I am looking to book soon for BBL & Breast lift w augmentation... But not sure who to go to?????
THAT IS SCARY!!!! Enough to make me not go to him
Can you please post pictures, I am now considering this doctor and I'd love to view his work.
Congrats!
Your silhoutte looks great please post post-op pics also. And I would really like more information on this Dr. Campos. If you could spare anything that would be great. Meaning how did you find him...
I would love pics as well I just contacted their office and I am starting the process Nervous but very excited Anything pics advice and information you are willing to share would be much appreciated - thank you
hey ladies! so i have been reading all your guys post and just wanted to put it out there that i plan on going to dr. campos in january 2012. if anyone is interested in going with me around that time please just say so!
Hi girls, I have read some post and comments on Dr Campos and seems pretty good, ecspecially with the price. I also checked out his site. I'm waiting for a call back from the office. If I like the price, I'm interested. I was reading one post earlier that he did one for $500. I was thinking about having the BBL in March or April after income taxes. That's if things go as planned. Anyone think they would be available to go around that time? I don't want to go alone.
how are you healing? will you be posting more pics?
Hello ladies, I used to post on this forum years ago but I found another website makemeheal.com and on their buttocks lift forums is where u will find ALOT of info on dr. campos, dr. Fuentes and they are know as the butt doctors. They are really affordable way more so than u.s. doctors. I have an appt. with Dr. Campos in march of 2012 and I can't wait. The recovery house I'm staying at is called Beauty Care Recovery House it's $800 for a 5 night stay and then the rate drops to $130/night after the 5th day but the day I fly in is free so I'll be paying $930 for a 7 night stay which isn't bad for round the clock care, free transportation to and from airport and drs. visits, free laundry, meals, the bathrooms are handicap accessible because that's what ur gonna need. They also offer lymphatic drain massages for $40. But the MMH website have alot of women who have gone and shared their experiences on there so I think if ur interested in Mexico then u can start ur search there.
Im so exicited for u. I want to get my bbl done in feb or march. How much did he charge u and how did u do your consult
Hey sweetie sorry it took so long for this reply but I don't come on here often. He charged me $6070 for an extended tummy tuck with muscle repair, lipo to upper and lower back, waist with fat transfer to butt. I added arms and bra area for an extra $1000. So $7070 total and I'm thinking about adding dimple creation to my face. I have dimples already but would like them deeper.
Hey girl, i wondering how did u do your consult, did u go to mexico or did u take pic
Ladies... if u would like to see more Campos results you should check out www.makemeheal.com. There are many Campos patients there with and without garments. Some are up to a year post op and have final results.

Good Luck