Facelift, Brow Lift, Dermabrasion and Fat Transfer to Lips - Tijuana, Mexico

The best Dr. I could have chosen is Dr Quiroz. The...

The best Dr. I could have chosen is Dr Quiroz. The Clinic is as good as you would get in Beverly Hills, the staff is absolutely dedicated to customer service all the way, the care is second to none and the stay for 8 days at the Recoveryhotel Boutique is beautiful is elegant, conveniently located and the staff treated me like a queen. The surgery went smoothly with very little pain and I worried about absolutely nothing. Someone else did it for me. I would recommend this experience without any reservations and would like to thank Cosmed for a fabulous experience. Yogi from Calgary, Canada
I look better everyday bit by bit. Surgery was on the 4 th. I stayed 8 nights in the recovery hotel. 7 post op. I did need the recovery time and could not have seen myself staying less. The full cost which includes surgeon , or, the stay at the hotel with all meals, anasthesiologist, medication, and the facelift, brow lift, fat transfer to lips and dermabrasion was a touch short of 9000.00. The recovery to me is slow and uncomfortable. I can see that 2 to 3 weeks is not unreasonable before feeling like yourself. The swelling takes time diminish but I see improvements daily.
thank you for your response what is that mark above your upper lip
The last piece of scab from dermabrasion that finally fell off with the help of a moisturizer cream given to me by Dr Quiroz

10 and11 days post op. Scab on my lip gone but still serious swelling and yellow bruising. Must say that it does get better each

Oops, forgot a pre op picture

Wow Yogi you look so great!! Love your lips too!! I would love it so much if you would let us know in a few months how much you retain on that part as I think it's an awesome option!! Fixing your lips too YES!! Thanks so much for posting your pictures & review!!
Thank you, gettin there very slow but sure lol. I will post an update picture at 3 weeks post up. Another 8 days from now. Hope that the improvement will be substantial.
Does the 9k include your flights? I ask because I am coastal east....hate to fly..but you know, you girls all look so great I just might have to!! :) Can't wait to see your updated photo's!! Happy Healing!!

2weeks post op today

Gettin better slow but sure
Looking great....update with a new photo when you have the chance, did you do a Fraxel treatment? Dr. Q wants me to do a set of three of them. I would have done the first one when I had my facelift only I saw a women being wheeled out and she looked bad...so I thought I would be too much all at once...
Don't know what Fraxel treatment is. I had a brow lift, smas face lift and neck lift, dermabrasion above my lips and fat implants in my lips. That covers it all. If you have any questions for me, I will be happy to answer to the best of my experience.
looking at your results makes me want to go out and get it done today please do post some more pictures I would like to see your progress thank you in advance you are helping me and many others make very important decisions thank you again

3weeks post op

Still lots of swelling around my eyes and neck, bags with fluid under my eyes but supposed to disappear in time. Hope not too long. Small improvements every couple of days.
Your skin looks wonderful, Fraxel is lazer treatment for fine lines or scars, but your skin doesn't look like you would have needed it...

Surgery was December 5th. Getting there.

Very bad hair color done at home. could not go to the hair dresser due to a few remaining scabs. Another couple of months and the swelling should be all gone.
I am happy to read about someone else going to Tijuana. I am conversing with Dr. Jose Mendiola, who works out of The Grand Hotel in Tijuana. You seem happy with your results and you look absolutely great! The over-all look is amazing. My Dr. (Mendiola) said I would be dismissed the second day from the hospital and then stay in hotel 2 nights. Then I would fly home, where a friend would care for me. I am hoping my son can fly out there and fly back with me. It's a little scary. Actually very scary. But, I want a change in my saggy cheeks and jaw line, and cords on my neck. I haven't found out the whole price yet. Surgeon says his price is $4000 for everything, but then there's hospital, anesthesiologist and hotel. How soon were you able to eat regular food, Yogi? Thanks so very much for your sharing.
You can eat right away. Mine surgery originally was also $4000. That is for a smas facelift and neck lift. I wanted the brow lift, dermabrasion above my upper lips and my own fat implant in my lips which brought the price to $7900 including the anasthesiologist and the o.r. Then I paid ?1000 for 8 days in the recovery hotel boutique. That included nurses and food. My advice to you is to be prepared for a steady but slow recovery. That is providing that you are around my age and getting the same surgery. I still don't like driving since it is hard for me to shoulder check. My neck is still tight and swollen but improving all the time. Keep us posted and good luck.
Thanks, Yogi for your comments. I keep learning more. Your hotel provided nurses. hmm. I don't think they have that in Tijuana, at the Grand Hotel. I am older than anyone that has given their review, like 70 ish. I don't want to look 30. I would just like to look good when I look into the mirror. And not see the bags of cheek fat hanging down by my jaw line, and not see all the wrinkles around my eyes, nor the lines from my nose to my mouth and beyond. :) You look great, and you seem so happy! How encouraging!

Surgery done December 5th seems farther and farther away.

Swelling getting better and scabs finally all gone. I'm on the mend! Yeah!
I would like to ask a question that may seem dumb, but what constitutes a face-lift? I would think that would include the brow lift. ??
Does facelift include the neck and jawls, but not the forehead? Also I'm curious why some have so much more pain (physical and emotional) recovering, and others not as much. Is it the preparation before hand, like taking arnica and bromelain, etc. Is it the emotional comfort you have from those around you? That part concerns me because I have moved so often and, now, I am relatively new here, and don't have many friends.
There are no dumb questions, we are all new at this. Smas face and neck lift is one surgery and it deals with the nose down. In my case anyway and also from what I read on line. If you want something done with your eyes, it is a brow lift. The facelift does not fix the lines above your upper lips. Dermabrasion does. Again, this is what I research only. As for the lips, as you get older they lose their plumpness. Artificial means can look not so good and they don't last. But your own fat transplanted does last. Hope this helps.

I have sent several emails and photos and can't even get them to respond. Not sure why!
Hi Jenny, yes all has been fine and I have booked to go this week. And have sent a few emails for a friend and waiting to hear back from them. maybe they don't work on the weekends, am hoping to get a response from them tomorrow. xx
I started emailing over a month ago. Initially I got a response from Karla on December 12th and since then.....nothing even though I have sent a couple more.

7 weeks and feeling good.

After 7 weeks since surgery, I finally got my hair done. Feeling good.
Your results are amazing! I love your hair and color.
You look wonderful, fast healing too!
Yogi you look fabulous!! What a difference!. I know you mentioned something about water bags but I don't see them.

10 weeks post, changes every week.

Still quite a bit od swelling and discomfort, mainly at the end of the day but it's all good.
P.S. You look wonderful. Congratulations, Gorgeous! Wow! I'm so happy for you.
Can you please tell me about the dermabrasion? I have vertical upper lip lines, that i hate. Your lips look really, really good. Was it painful? Which type of dermabrasion did you have? I understand that there are two or three levels. Thanks.
You look awesome Yogi!! Are you still liking your lips? :)

3 1/2 months since surgery. I am very happy with the results and would recommend Dr Quiroz 100percent.

The swelling and tightness is still there but less and less every week. Just reminding myself that it takes at least 6 months before being back to normal.
I have to add that I stayed at the Recovery Boutique and was pampered. The food is designed by a nutritionist so you can heal, but not put extra pounds. Fresh fruit and fresh juice available all the time. While healing, I also had a manicure done!
Looking good --- slow process but so worth it if right doctor is chosen
You look amazing!

Six months since my facelift!

Dr Quiroz is fantastic and does unbelievable work. I would recommend him with no reservations. Here is why. Look at my picture after six months since the surgery. I am 64 years old. So happy!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon