Facelift, Brow Lift, Dermabrasion and Fat Transfer to Lips - Tijuana, Mexico

The best Dr. I could have chosen is Dr Quiroz. The...

The best Dr. I could have chosen is Dr Quiroz. The Clinic is as good as you would get in Beverly Hills, the staff is absolutely dedicated to customer service all the way, the care is second to none and the stay for 8 days at the Recoveryhotel Boutique is beautiful is elegant, conveniently located and the staff treated me like a queen. The surgery went smoothly with very little pain and I worried about absolutely nothing. Someone else did it for me. I would recommend this experience without any reservations and would like to thank Cosmed for a fabulous experience. Yogi from Calgary, Canada

10 and11 days post op. Scab on my lip gone but still serious swelling and yellow bruising. Must say that it does get better each

Oops, forgot a pre op picture

2weeks post op today

Gettin better slow but sure

3weeks post op

Still lots of swelling around my eyes and neck, bags with fluid under my eyes but supposed to disappear in time. Hope not too long. Small improvements every couple of days.

Surgery was December 5th. Getting there.

Very bad hair color done at home. could not go to the hair dresser due to a few remaining scabs. Another couple of months and the swelling should be all gone.

Surgery done December 5th seems farther and farther away.

Swelling getting better and scabs finally all gone. I'm on the mend! Yeah!

7 weeks and feeling good.

After 7 weeks since surgery, I finally got my hair done. Feeling good.

10 weeks post, changes every week.

Still quite a bit od swelling and discomfort, mainly at the end of the day but it's all good.

3 1/2 months since surgery. I am very happy with the results and would recommend Dr Quiroz 100percent.

The swelling and tightness is still there but less and less every week. Just reminding myself that it takes at least 6 months before being back to normal.

Six months since my facelift!

Dr Quiroz is fantastic and does unbelievable work. I would recommend him with no reservations. Here is why. Look at my picture after six months since the surgery. I am 64 years old. So happy!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Thank you Dr Q.

I have to add that I stayed at the Recovery Boutique and was pampered. The food is designed by a nutritionist so you can heal, but not put extra pounds. Fresh fruit and fresh juice available all the time. While healing, I also had a manicure done!
Looking good --- slow process but so worth it if right doctor is chosen
You look amazing!
P.S. You look wonderful. Congratulations, Gorgeous! Wow! I'm so happy for you.
Can you please tell me about the dermabrasion? I have vertical upper lip lines, that i hate. Your lips look really, really good. Was it painful? Which type of dermabrasion did you have? I understand that there are two or three levels. Thanks.
You look awesome Yogi!! Are you still liking your lips? :)
Yes, they look fuller and very natural. Just a bit of lip gloss with subtle color does the trick, .
Thanks Yogi! I have mild obsession with lips!! :) I guess it must feel awesome going into the spring looking like a goddess!! Whhoohoo! :)
Your results are amazing! I love your hair and color.
You look wonderful, fast healing too!
Yogi you look fabulous!! What a difference!. I know you mentioned something about water bags but I don't see them.
Can you tell me how long it was before the stitches are removed? How long before I could return to Canada and subsequently to work?
The doctor cut most of the stitches after one week, the last day at the recovery hotel. Most of them fell off in the following week or so and then a nurse friend of mine removed the rest. So approximately 3 weeks and they were gone. I believe that they have to be ready to be taken out. If you try too soon, you can feel it. You can return to Canada, in my opinion, 5 days at the earliest. If you get the facelift as I did, I would count on close to 3 weeks to return to work. Again, it is in my case only.
You can go back to work in 3 weeks but with me it was obvious I had a face lift. You don't really start to look natural for several months.
Terrora, I totally agree with you: Although you can resume activities at 3 weeks, it does not mean that there will not be tell tale signs of surgery due to swelling, etc. Some women shared with colleagues that they were going to have surgery, so going back to work is no big deal because everyone knows. Ruz
Hi Yogi, I just viewed your photos again. It's amazing how much younger you look now. Just amazing. And beautiful! I will talk to Dr. Quiros next Wednesday. He suggested facelift, SMAS, and under eyes. I am thinking forehead also, and the fat into lips like yours. Is the dermabrasion on lines above lips permanent?
From all the info that I have read, it is the only lip enhancement that is permanent. Time will tell...
Thank you Mahria. So far, no regrets on my surgery experience.
Oops, sorry! I did not answer your question correctly. I am not sure how long the dermabrasion will last but from I researched, it is the most effective way to erase the lines above the lips.
I have sent several emails and photos and can't even get them to respond. Not sure why!
Hi Jenny, yes all has been fine and I have booked to go this week. And have sent a few emails for a friend and waiting to hear back from them. maybe they don't work on the weekends, am hoping to get a response from them tomorrow. xx
I started emailing over a month ago. Initially I got a response from Karla on December 12th and since then.....nothing even though I have sent a couple more.
Yogi, I hope you had a good weekend. How is your recovery going? Ruz
Small improvements every week. I have set my expectations at 4 months and take new pictures. It's all good.
Can you tell me about the recovery hotel you stayed at and how you arranged a consultation before you went? How much was the cost of the recovery hotel. Thank you. You look fabulous.