Facelift, Brow Lift, Dermabrasion and Fat Transfer to Lips - Tijuana, Mexico

The best Dr. I could have chosen is Dr Quiroz. The...

The best Dr. I could have chosen is Dr Quiroz. The Clinic is as good as you would get in Beverly Hills, the staff is absolutely dedicated to customer service all the way, the care is second to none and the stay for 8 days at the Recoveryhotel Boutique is beautiful is elegant, conveniently located and the staff treated me like a queen. The surgery went smoothly with very little pain and I worried about absolutely nothing. Someone else did it for me. I would recommend this experience without any reservations and would like to thank Cosmed for a fabulous experience. Yogi from Calgary, Canada

10 and11 days post op. Scab on my lip gone but still serious swelling and yellow bruising. Must say that it does get better each

Oops, forgot a pre op picture

2weeks post op today

Gettin better slow but sure

3weeks post op

Still lots of swelling around my eyes and neck, bags with fluid under my eyes but supposed to disappear in time. Hope not too long. Small improvements every couple of days.

Surgery was December 5th. Getting there.

Very bad hair color done at home. could not go to the hair dresser due to a few remaining scabs. Another couple of months and the swelling should be all gone.

Surgery done December 5th seems farther and farther away.

Swelling getting better and scabs finally all gone. I'm on the mend! Yeah!

7 weeks and feeling good.

After 7 weeks since surgery, I finally got my hair done. Feeling good.

10 weeks post, changes every week.

Still quite a bit od swelling and discomfort, mainly at the end of the day but it's all good.

3 1/2 months since surgery. I am very happy with the results and would recommend Dr Quiroz 100percent.

The swelling and tightness is still there but less and less every week. Just reminding myself that it takes at least 6 months before being back to normal.

Six months since my facelift!

Dr Quiroz is fantastic and does unbelievable work. I would recommend him with no reservations. Here is why. Look at my picture after six months since the surgery. I am 64 years old. So happy!
Mexico Plastic Surgeon