my journey to a better me bbl 03/14/2012 - Tijuana, Mexico

I am 22 5'2 and weigh roughly 143-146 lbs... i...

I am 22 5'2 and weigh roughly 143-146 lbs... i dont really consider my body to be bad, but i have always dreamed of the womanly curves, perky booty, and round hips. i would love the (brickhouse shape 36,24,26) lol. I finally made my decision a few months ago that i need to stop dreaming about this body and do something about it i've spent hundreds of dollars on different girdles and body shaper and all the do is hide the problems and i want to get rid of them for good. i finally made my appointment for 03/14/2012 and put my deposit down :). aside from my husband i have no support from my family or friends. I am very nervous and would love the support and advice from you ladies as you follow me on my journey.

Has anyone used club medical or beautycare...

has anyone used club medical or beautycare recovery houses? how was your experience? why did u choose one over the other?

So I had my surgery 03/14/2012 with Dr. Cardenas ,...

So I had my surgery 03/14/2012 with Dr. Cardenas , and she was an excellent docor the whole way through!she really cares about her patients health first. i got a full tummy tuck and my scar is very lovw couldnt be more pleased. I was able to get 6 liters removed with lipo on my waist full back and inner thighs. she was able to put 850cc in each cheek and 250 in each hip! creating the ultimate coke bottle shape. i still have not took my measurements but she did tell me she was able to take 6 inches off of my waist so i should be at a 26' when all the swelling goes down. so so far so good
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Update us!!
Are you happy with your results
You look so good I can't wait 12/14 with Cardenas
thanku
Killin it in dat dress!!
Hi girl, you look stunning. Love you BBL and TT. Got a few questions if you don't mind. Did the $4518 include the TT and the lipo? How was the healing process. I am planning to have TT and BBL and am curious on the sleeping positions? Thanks
His work is awesome!
hey did you pay before ahead of time or when u arrived?
You look GREAT!! I hope my results are as good as yours. I will have my surgery April 25th with Dr. Cardenas.
You look great! Where did u get that dress from?
U look good, flaunt it
You look great!!!! Congratulations! 6 liters too??!!!
wOW!! great results, i am having sugery with dr.cardenas also. I love her spirit as a person. How big were your incisions for the lipo areas? and how is it healing because i keloid fast and wanted to know if her insicions for the lipoed areas are real small. When she lipoed your waist did she cut insicions on each side? just want to know how she does the waist. but overall your results are wonderful! am having my sx with her and am getting waist,flanks,stomache, whole back and maybe inner thighs lipoed with fg! cant wait!!
Wow u look great,that ass lookin nice lol,do you feel 850 was enough or would u like more,and the 250 in the hips,because I'm looking at your doctor and I'm loving the results she gives and how do u feel about the tummy and the scar and not havin lipo of the stomach do u think u need it?(Can u plz post pics of ur stomach)
Do you still wear your garment? How many days did u stay in TJ? Do you still swell? Did you have a butt out/in garment? Will you update the review to go into detail about post of measures u took for swelling or lumps and everything else? Thanks.
Thank you so much and you look absolutely STUNNING in your updated pic I'm so excited!! When will you add more pics?
You look WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!
Omg!! Love your new picture!! Congrats I hope I get results like yours!!
You look amazing!!! Congratulations, I'm 5 days away from my surgery with Cardenas I hope I'm as satisfied with mine as you are yours :)
i am so confident in her that i can assure you that u will love ur results
Did Dr. Campos do your bbl or Dr.Cardenas? Looks amazing
cardenas... i just dont know how to change the doctor on my profile
hey gal pls put some more butt pics ,want to c how u fluffing as im also booked with the same doc if u dont mind ,can we also c ur scar pls
Hey girl,love your results,I just email the doc my pics,jus waiting on a response,I really want a tummy tuck and a bbl with fat to my hips I already have a big butt just no type if hips at all,can you post more pics of your tummy tuck and hips thanks..
just posted one today