Great foundation laid, needs some finishing touches. r2 scheduled

Hello ladies I am making the trek to Mexico to...

Hello ladies I am making the trek to Mexico to have this body rehabilitated lol. I have a 16 year old daughter that MURDERED my stomach. I am sick and tired of being sick & tired. I am tired of being the Queen of Illusion, spank and body magic! I want to be freeeeeeeee. Initially I was looking info Gongora, Pantoja, and Campos. After I had face to face consults I decided on Pantoja & Club Med. however, you know the drill. The Queen of tummy tucks emerged & has being SHOWING OFF soooo I am jumping on the bandwagon with no reservations. I am having a consult Saturday with Dr. Cardenas with a tentative surgery date of July 11th. I am sooooo excited, nervous, elated etc. I am looking foward to having my procedure!

My goals: A flat stomach, modest hips and a sculpted butt. I need my true body to match my personality. Plussss I am tired of dodging pool parties out of fear that my true identity (fat tummy) will be revealed. lol My body is holding me hostage!

Procedures: ETT, BL, Lipo back, flanks, arms, inner thigh and chin.

I am a tall chic, 6ft, 38-35-43 215lbs solid. I am very active via sports however most of my weight is carried in my midsection (via the permanent apron). I want the apron nipped and tucked and all of the fat sucked OUT of my upper body and my lower body sculpted. I am unsure on my Booty goals because of a few reasons. I have a very conservative job and I dont want it to appear OUT OF control yet I do want to make it count. I already have "a great foundation and legs" per Campos so I can carry a PHATTY lol. Per my consults with previous docs the magic number was 1000 cc's. Its hard to find tall comps. idk.......helppp I am glad to be here on RD, you ladies share a wealth of knowledge, motivation & support! Oh also I need to lose some weight. I am a tall girl Six feet w/20lbs to lose.

Best Wishes
I'll be flying out for my surgery with Cardenas on 4/18 I'm so excited, congratulations girl I'll be sure to follow your journey and update you on mine. Well wishes :)

Soooo there is nooo place like home! I missed my...

Soooo there is nooo place like home! I missed my flight last night so I am superrrrr tired. This weekend was bananas so I am going to hit you with the highlights.

I met Dr. Cardenas & Fatimah & I think they are fabulously AMAZING! I feel 500% confident in the quality of service that I am going to receive from Dr. Cardenas and her team.

Ish got real..My cousin & I dates are official (July 11th & 12th)*happy dance*

I had the pleasure of seeing Beauty Care & it is really nice! I perfect combination of comfort and clinical care.

We had a sneek peek of the Dr's new suite which is all inclusive. Her facility has her office, OR and surgical post op rooms under one roof and of course it looks grand.

Of course we stayed at Club med and while we were there I had the pleasure of chatting with a few MMH'ers that had work by Campos & Pantoja. There was also a few face lifts in the house by Jimmenez that look amazing and I saw a horrible tummy tuck ( not by Campos, Pantoja or Cardenas)

I had my preliminary Labs done, also I wasn't recommended to lose weight. Happy, happy joy joy...nowwww I need to start packing this bag.

toodles
So am I, I submitted a review on Friday or Saturday but its taking very long to post :-/
This is very interesting. I am anxious to see pics and your final outcome.

Woke up in the middle of the night & was...

Woke up in the middle of the night & was rubbing my tummy! I cant wait until this thing is done. One day closer....

Today's focus. The LIST!!! It's going to be hard to NOT over pack.
Congratulations desi!!! Have u been on MMH to find a travel buddy? Most Mexico girls are on MMH if u didn't know. Cool name where did the name come from? I love lucy and desi! Lol
im also going to tijuana mexico may 31 but im going to Dr.Panotja if anyone wants to travel with contact me so we can cut cost!!!
It finally posted this morning, how do I post my pics? I have some befores I need to put up.

I'm on a mission to heal bionically!! Yess, my...

I'm on a mission to heal bionically!! Yess, my work life consist of a lot of walking and driving (marketing) plus I play sports. I am having the surgery at the end of our season so I have a 12 week hiatus from that whole deal. I dont want to jeopardize my muscle repair. soooo with that being said, I need to be functional by the end of week 3 for work. Week 12 for fun lol

Sooo now I am feverishing researching ways to decrease healing time by diet & supplements. I plan on detoxing at the 60 day mark. I am also planning to get at least 2/3 lymphatic messages prior to surgery. They are supposed to prep the body for healing.

Super foods for skin and healing:
1. Pineapple, guava, kiwi-all full of vitamin C
6. Pumpkin Seeds- zinc and collagen
7. Fish for the OMega 3's
8. Water

Will add the "list" later. Any ideas are welcome

Iron In Foods By Sandra Luthringer, RD V8...

Iron In Foods
By Sandra Luthringer, RD

V8 juice
V8 Splash juice
Strawberries

WHAT FOODS CONTAIN THE MOST IRON?
High protein foods like:
Red meats
Liver
Liverwurst
Tuna fish
Shellfish
Egg yolks
Beans like lima, pinto, kidney
Peas such as green split, or lentils

Cereals like:
Total
Special K
Product 19
Oatmeal
Cream of Wheat
All other "iron fortified"

Other foods like:
Collard greens
Spinach
Kale
Turnip greens
Dried fruits
Prune juice
Molasses

WHAT FOODS HELP US ABSORB MORE IRON FROM FOODS?

When you eat foods that contain more vitamin C - like those below, you will increase the body's absorption of iron from foods.
Oranges or orange juice

Green peppers
Broccoli
Brussels sprouts
Cauliflower

WHAT FACTORS REDUCE IRON ABSORPTION?

Some compounds are found naturally in foods that will limit iron absorption. The following foods, when eaten in large quantity, may prevent iron from being absorbed from the foods you eat.

Whole grain cereals and breads - the phytates and fibers may block absorption
Milk and dairy products - the calcium and phosphorus may block absorption
Teas and coffee - Tannic acid found in tea / coffee may prevent iron absorption

Are You Eating Iron-Rich Foods?

--------------------------------------…
The average woman needs 18 mg. iron a day. The average man needs 10 mg.; infants and children need 10-15 mg. Use the worksheet below to figure out how much iron you eat every day. If you are not getting enough iron, you may want to change your eating habits. If you are unable to include more iron-rich food in your diet, check with your physician about a possible iron supplement.

FOOD AMOUNT AVG. MG. IRON

Beef burrito 1 4.6
Bean burrito 1 2.8
Beef taco 1 2.9

Iron- rich Foods
IIf you are going to donate blood beforehand, and to minimize the necessity for transfusion, it is necessary to increase iron intake both before and after the surgery. We try to avoid iron tablets as they are quite constipating. A diet that includes foods that are high in iron is sufficient. The following is a partial list of foods that contain larger amounts of iron.

top ten iron rich foods

• clams, cooked, 3 oz (23.8 mg)
• tofu, 1/2 cup firm (13.2 mg)
• raisin bran, ready-to-eat, 3/4 cup (4.5 mg)
• sirloin steak, cooked, 3 oz (2.9 mg)
• shrimp, cooked, 3 oz (2.6 mg)
• black beans, boiled, 1/2 cup (1.8 mg)
• chickpeas, canned, 1/2 cup (1.6 mg)
• turkey breast, 3 oz (0.9 mg)
• bread, whole wheat, 1 slice (0.9 mg)
• chicken breast, skinless, 1/2 breast (0.9 mg)

Iron-rich Foods for Blood Donors
In order to help maintain adequate blood iron levels throughout autologous and directed donations, donors should eat foods high in iron. The following list gives the iron content of selected foods.

Food
Serving Size
Iron Content (mg)

Cereal, ready to eat, fortified
1 to 16

0.7

Egg
0.7

Also:

Vitamin C enhances iron absorption from plant sources -- drink orange juice with iron-rich foods.

Tea with meals can act as an iron blocker.

Other iron blockers include carbonates, oxalates, and phosphates. Foods that contain these iron blockers include, cranberries, rhubarb, spinach, and soda

What a good IDEA! what your eat is a big part in how you heal good job for taking responsibility.
Ariana, thank you. Diet and exercise are important. Im researching holistic healing too.
You know what, I am going to do that also. It took me sooo long to heal from my Last surgery.... and I want a few more things done. I want to recover quicker. cause I got a bit depressed in recovery. its hard. But soooo Worth it =)

One day closer...my husband finally said. I cant...

One day closer...my husband finally said. I cant wait until you have your surgery. I know you are going to be happy. he also asked me to stop looking at butts, lol! I'm obsessed. I am glad that he is on board. I'm even prepping him to remove my drains since they typically come out at day 15. I am only planning on stay in TJ for 7 days post op. I will be there two days prior since my cousin is having her surgery a day before me. Hopefully I can take advantage of some dental services too.
Good luck on your BBL journey! I really hope you get everything you asked for! ;) -AlohaLisia✿
Thank you! i will keep you posted on my journey
Thanks supreme...I will babe :)

Omg i am officially crazed. i have been having...

omg i am officially crazed. i have been having dreams every other day about this new body! I cant waitttttttttt! It's been a long time coming!

Soooo finally here is "the list" The asterisk indicated those are items that will be here at home for my return.

Gatorade/Powerade

Arm sleeves
Compression Garment
Compression stockings
Epifoam
Foam cut into a triangle
Drain pouch

Identification
Passport
Emergency Contact Info Sheet

$ for meds
$ for emergency (blood transfusion/incidentals)
$ for massages

Lab work came in good. iron 13.8 I will be taking...

Lab work came in good. iron 13.8 I will be taking supplements routinely from this point. I just realized I may be getting my period around the time of my surgery :-(

Epic fail
You should ask her to join this website. =) Its free and i would love to see more of her on here. Im sure she will get more clients also I dont go see a doc if they dont have a real self. =P but she seems really good.
i will do. Have you seen Roxy? A lot of girls on makemeheal go to her. You should check her out indeed.
I haven't I feel more comfortable on this website

I am getting nervous, anxious and super excited. I...

I am getting nervous, anxious and super excited. I am having bouts of nervous anxiety because I want to make sure that I have covered ever concern and detail about my procedures. I think I am super obsessed. I play a very aggressive sport & I want to make sure that I can return appropriately with risking damaging my muscle repair...omggg I would be super p'd off....money down the drain! ahhhh yet the thought of me hanging out idle drives me crazyyyy. After reading tons of reviews its seems like I am going to be peeing and sleeping and having bouts of depression. dang

Im soo excited about having this procedure I find it hard to wrap in my head the new me, Im used to concealing and carrying this belly. To move around without it plusss my new assets I am ecstatic, now this whole sports thing I have to figure out...
Ohh yes girl Im feelin you on that one. I had 2 c-sections in the past 5 years and another planned for July. So you know Im gonna be focusing on the tummy tuck once its my turn to get my dream body lol
Thats a very motivational wish list. When is the big date and how many cc's are you getting?
July 12th, I dont know how many cc's. i have no special request, just proportionate. my focus is mainly the tummy tuck portion.

Still obsessing over wish pics and details....blah...

Still obsessing over wish pics and details....blah. Counting down the days. I am soo excited. I am considering losing like 15/20lbs before surgery which means i need to workout everyday. For the last two years I've increased for 3 to 5 days a week. The scale has not moved. Only inches and muscles. I feel super solid. It seems like majority of the fat I have is collected in my midsection. IDK. My family thinks Im going to look like a Bratz doll if I loose weight.
@glam she looks like jesikah maximus.. but i may be wrong.. booties are starting to blend in for me... I c so many!! LOL :) but her shape is nice and along the same goals that I want for myself.
Hi Supreme 6! Do you have the name of the girl in the black bra & panties on your wish pic? I want to google more pics of her to see her shape in detail.

Flight purchased!!! I was lurking the airlines and...

Flight purchased!!! I was lurking the airlines and realized the prices were creepubg so I had to put a move on it. I started packing my bag so I wont be overwhelmed. I noticed I have kinda been in a social hiatus and I havent posted any pic on fb (yes that is a big deal lol). I guess unconsiously I am prepping for my big reveal soon.

I have consulted with my friend who works for a homeopathic physician who recommened cell power to help with cell renewal to ensure your body is at the proper ph levels for healing as well as a product called body mend. Body mend reverses trauma to the body and allows rapid healing post op. With body mend you are recommended to take one dosage prior. I am taking all of mmy vits and working out to prep this body! I am soooo excited I already started planning vacays for 2013.
Very Excited to see your results :)
IM going to Crdenas soon, thanks for the review, your lists so helpful , im preparin!
I love the name :-)
When is your big day? What r you getting done?

The countdown is ON! I started the Fruta Planta...

The countdown is ON! I started the Fruta Planta system today in an attempt to lose about 15lbs. For some reason its feels like I've been gaining weight even though I've been more conscious. IDK I just want the best result possible!

The countdown is ON! I started the Fruta Planta...

thanks. July 12th is the big day.
nooo to the chicken legs.Thanks for chiming in on this. It feels like Im driving myself a wee bit crazy. I have indeed gained about ten pounds. i thought it was because i started back training but nawww its not muscle in my legs(those respond 1st to exercise) my fave is getting a little plump and my weight always goes to my midsection and back. smh

odd so for the new few week, less the two weeks prior im going to try this system to at LEAST stabilize my weight. i dont want to loose to much before and then factor in possible post op weight loss...i may be on bobble head status lol. I too want to keep my thights.

once you are cleared to exercise do some resistance moves to bulk those legs up. How much weight do you think you lost overall?

On Saturday I broke my leg really bad. I have a...

On Saturday I broke my leg really bad. I have a spiral fracture to my tib/fib front and back and broken ankle. Yesterday I underwent surgury and they placed some rods and screws in my leg. So far I have whipped out all of my researched remedies to help me recovery and it feels like I'm doing ok.

I am scheduled for my makeover on JuLy 12th. I feel like crying, will this effect it?!? Omg, omg, omg

On Saturday I broke my leg really bad. I have a...

I am a little concerned that your leg will make your bbl recovery a little bit more difficult. However, you sound like a tough lady and I can tell you will breeze through both recoveries :) I'm curious as to what sport you play.
Hope your ok.hopefully it wont affect your surgery!!by the way , I love your wish pics!!feel better.
Omg, Im so sorry this happend to you, but I really dont think this will affect ur sx. Hopefully u have a quick recovery

Well so far i have a bit of practice. I was...

Well so far i have a bit of practice. I was discharged from the hospital yesterday and the transition home has been rough. i truly am being prepped for sx. Ive beeb been bed panning myself because making it to the bathroom is impossible. im taking arnica and supplements galore to reduce recovery.

day 3. still havent went potty. i have been drinking metamucil and taking colace since i came from under. i an drinking plenty of fludids and still Nothing. omgggg
Supreme 6 I am sorry to hear about your injury and I am praying for your healing and hope all the pieces come together for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay strong!
ask Cardenas ASAP because you booked the flight, and even if she says it's okay ask your other doc to make sure they won't require any follow up stuff while you're in Mexico. I really feel for you...I just got over a similar injury, and it sucked. :( Take your calcium supplements and keep the foot elevated. Prayers and hugs!
@Supreme. Sorry to hear abt ur leh HUN! I will be praying for u. Def let Cardenas know

Soo my leg is healing well. I go back to ortho on...

Soo my leg is healing well. I go back to ortho on the 25th and if all is well. I can get the green light for walking. Prayerfully my muscle memory kicks in fast since I was an athlete so I can be walking by the 10th. Based on the docs on realself my concern would be a. Making sure I can walk and getting a screening for dvt. Its been hell getting an appt without a referral. I am waiting on the response from my doc.

In the meantime I found this morning two supplement that can reduce dvt. Ordering asap. I am laid back literally with my leg kicked up. Moving and exercising it every two hrs and obsessing, obsessing, obsessing over surgery.

The good news...I ve lost some weight. I can't quantify it yet because I can't stand on the scale but its noticable. My cheekbones are coming back. Lol

So I have been laying low focusing on...

So I have been laying low focusing on rehabilitating myself from my injury. Thank God for my sports background. I believe it has truly helped me in my healing process. Right now I am focusing on walking without a limp which is a process. Surgery is right around the corner. My eye is still on the prize. Im eating clean, staying hydrated and walking. My bag is halfway packed. I will post pics soon!!

I will be talking to my PS today to give her an...

I will be talking to my PS today to give her an update on my leg (I'm currently walking with assistance of a cane) I hope my limp leg does note effect my ability to have my surgery. I've been waiting on this day for 15 years. I have no room to reschedule I just received a job offer and I'm schedule to start 4weeks post op.

I'm trying so hard not to fret but I'm so nervous I'm in tears.

I am soo excited to the point that i want to do a...

I am soo excited to the point that i want to do a cartwheel, well since I cant do cartwheels I have been walking and cycling like crazy like thats going to get me to my new body faster. My walk has improved (it still news work) I measured and my leg is 2 inches smaller due to atropy of the muscle. I have to be sure to point that out to the do so i wont come out with a lopsided booty! lol

After much deliberation, Ive decided that Im throwing the modest butt theory out the window. I want a tiny waist, nice hips and a banging booty. Im still obsessing on photos. i can wait until im past this part. My bag is packed with the exception of my epifosm which should be here 2morrow. Ive talked to Fatimeh, Dr. Cardenas and Ronnie within thevpast few days. I feel truly blessed that we have a great team!

Today i am going to pamper myself and run a few errands. Tomorrow I will clean and prep for my recovery. I still havent decided what to wear there or back....decisions, decisions :-)

ttyl my bootiful sistas
YOur time is almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Yesss!!!! Right around the corner eekkkkkk
Hey. Idk if u would be interested but a few vets from mmh and I started a private fb group. Only ppl in the group will kno any info. I have been a member of a similiar group for months. If u r interested, let me kno.

I couldnt sleep last night like it was Christmas...

i couldnt sleep last night like it was Christmas Eve. Im Mexico bound!!
Hey girl!! Congrats on ur BBL....I been planning on doin my for. Really really long time but too scared.... But ur experience n knowledge has really help me out. Can u give Dr.Cardenas info!! Thanks
When are you going I plan on going in Dec to Dr. Cardenas
good luck with everything, sending wishes for a safe surgery...

Thanks for all of the well wishes. Surgery went...

Thanks for all of the well wishes. Surgery went well and was almost uneventful. 2 days post op I woke up and went to pee...walker assisted. Mid way in my stroll I felt a little dizzy and fell. My bp was a bit low...i scrapped my knee and had to get it stiched. i think I was more pissed about that, lol. Well my vitals stabilized on there on. I was probably doing toooo much. idk

Well here are the deets. Over 6000cc's of fat removed, waist taken in 6 1/2 inches and about an 1inch over bb. 1200cc's each check and 300cc's each hip. My hips are reabsorbing and I am having a lot of swelling in my back and stomach. I still have in one drain. I am draining 25cc's per day still.

My scar is very low and thin. Recovery was painless. I stopped taking all pain meds on day 3. My supplement regime eliminated the lipo burn. I am very satistifed with Dr. Cardenas work. She gave me a nice corset tummy tuck, a bubble and an hourglass figure.

As you know, this was my 3/4th time to TJ...all is well, we are safe and sound and in one piece. Actually i'm planning another visit already ;-)

Hello areyou happy with your results. I would like to ask you some questions.
feel free to message me.
Hey Honey boo boo!! Whr u at chiva! I hope all is well. Hope yo hear from u soon. :)

Loving my results however, my butt is not one that...

Loving my results however, my butt is not one that I woud even tell people that I payed for lol. Cardenas gave me a great foundation. honestly i dont want to come of complaining because tummy tuck was my main priority. My tummy tuck is awesome. I am healing well, no major complications, I have a hourglass shape. However, those 1200ccs aint looking like 1200ccs. Put it this way, my husband doesnt even know that I had the BBL procedure lol. Lucky for me because now he's on board for me to have it done.

So round 2 will be performed by Campos. he will be giving me more volume by injecting laterally, bottom and middle. i will be getting complete stomach lipo, waist, back and arms.
Hey I've read your post a couple of times. I'm really curious about your supplement regime. If any of I ladies have already received it pls hit me up wit it. I wld prefer to do as much as I can as natural as possible. Or pls confirm if ur regime is what is in ur review. Thanks so much for a great review again!! :)
Yes I will update shortly with that info for you
Mexico Plastic Surgeon