BBL & TT Scheduled for June 30, 2012 with Dr. Alberto Lara Jimenez - Tijuana

I am 5'5 and weigh 155lbs. I had the gastric...

I am 5'5 and weigh 155lbs. I had the gastric sleeve done almost 2yrs ago and lost over 50lbs. I love how I feel but not how I look. As we all know, when you lose weight so fast you also lose muscle and mine pretty much came off my butt! I used to have a nice full butt when I was bigger but now, well, there is nothing :( So, I am going to give myself the best present I can give myself for changing my life, a BBL and TT! I am beyond excited and June can not get here fast enough! I have read such great stuff here and everyone seems to be so supportive, I hope that I receive that as well. I will update as soon as I can after my surgery. Here for now are my b4 pictures. My current measurements are: 40-34-39. I wish to be 40-25-42 and get at least 1,000cc's.

I see that we are neighbors! Im from Compton Cali as well! I have been unable to find a doctor here in California that gives the fullness or projection that I want. I see that I will have to travel to Georgia, Florida or Tj, with Tj being the closet. Can you please give me the info on your doctor so that I can check out the reviews and before and after pics? Im excited for you and can't wait to see your results.
Great!! I had a TT, Lipo and Butt Transfer done with Dr. Lara's and I look GREAT!! Had some minor complications, but got everything resolved. Only thing he didn't do a good follow-up while I was there. Request and suggest he come see you before you leave....

Exciting! Please let us know how it goes!

6/22/12 I just finish paying off my balance, next...

6/22/12 I just finish paying off my balance, next Friday can not get here fast enough. I am excited, anxious, nervous and afraid but I think that is all normal. I am ready for what ever life has to give me and I know I have earned this transformation.

I ask for those that read my profile, that you send prayers as I have been doing so for the ones I have read.
Did you have surgery with Dr Lara?
Hi I would like to know how your sx went will be seeing him next month and im scared.
hi just wanted to know would you please update us on your surgery and your results ... can't wait to see .... PLEASE!!! thanks
Dr. Alberto Lara Jimenez

I have seen his work and boy, does he rock it! I can't wait to share my story with you ladies.