BBL & TT Scheduled for June 30, 2012 with Dr. Alberto Lara Jimenez - Tijuana

I am 5'5 and weigh 155lbs. I had the gastric...

I am 5'5 and weigh 155lbs. I had the gastric sleeve done almost 2yrs ago and lost over 50lbs. I love how I feel but not how I look. As we all know, when you lose weight so fast you also lose muscle and mine pretty much came off my butt! I used to have a nice full butt when I was bigger but now, well, there is nothing :( So, I am going to give myself the best present I can give myself for changing my life, a BBL and TT! I am beyond excited and June can not get here fast enough! I have read such great stuff here and everyone seems to be so supportive, I hope that I receive that as well. I will update as soon as I can after my surgery. Here for now are my b4 pictures. My current measurements are: 40-34-39. I wish to be 40-25-42 and get at least 1,000cc's.

6/22/12 I just finish paying off my balance, next...

6/22/12 I just finish paying off my balance, next Friday can not get here fast enough. I am excited, anxious, nervous and afraid but I think that is all normal. I am ready for what ever life has to give me and I know I have earned this transformation.

I ask for those that read my profile, that you send prayers as I have been doing so for the ones I have read.
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I have seen his work and boy, does he rock it! I can't wait to share my story with you ladies.