BBL Hopefully Sooner Than Later! - Tijuana, Mexico

I have always been shapely with thick legs &...

I have always been shapely with thick legs & thigs & a nice sized but to go with it, but after having my 2nd child my body changed for the worst! It isn't the size of my butt that bothers me, it's the shape. It's not as pretty & round as it use to be lol. I have been doing research on bbl's for about a year now. I orginally wanted to go to Dr. Mendieta, but he is out of my price range. Then I started looking at work from Dr. Jimerson in Atl but some of his before & after pics scared me & he too is on the pricey side. I then started reading reviews on this site & the mmh site & saw that Dr. Campos was not only consistant with his work but also in my price range. I did notice that my quote was a lil higher than alot of the other girls that went to Campos though. Idk why b/c I am not overweight & I don't have that much fat to be lipoed.

At first, the thought of going to Mx scared me but I feel that the recovery houses out there where a better option for me than staying at a hotel by myself in the U.S. I need to be fully taken care of after my surgery. I sent my pics in to Giselle on a monday & got my quote on a friday which was very fast. I have since been trying to send in my deposit $ to lock in a surgery date in June & that is where the problem comes in at. When I spoke to Angie, the coordinater, she told me that the date I wanted was taken, but the girl didn't pay her deposit & she had util the 2nd to pay it. When I called on the 3rd, she told me she still could not give me the date b/c she hasn't spoken to the girl yet. So basically now it's a waiting game. Dr. Campos office claims to give people 1 week from the day they schedule their appt to pay a deposit or their date would be given away but that is obviously not the case. The other dates they have do not fit into my schedule so i'm not sure of what to do. I'm thinking of choosing a different doc. Idk...

Anyhow, if you ladies have any tips or advice on this procedure, feel free to comment. I have read alot of helpful reviews but a person can never get too much advice. I am ready to get this thang over with hopefully sooner than later!!

I'm still undecided. I'm scheduled for...

I'm still undecided. I'm scheduled for Pantoja in June but I may switch to Salama. Decisions, decisions...

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

I wasn't able to submit a updated review w/o rating Dr Campos so I gave him 1 star based on the interactions that I've had with his staff so far. From what I've heard, Campos is a good doc so to everybody thats reading this, don't be discouraged. This just wasn't the doc for me.

I'm confused. Did you have surgery with Campos? It doesn't look like you did, but I'm not sure. Thanks
Are you ok??
I'm 100% fine & happy
I heard this girl is in a coma on life support after going to dr pantoja. Just letting you guys know.
When in june will you be in TJ I will be there the 21-29th Im staying at Beauty Care maybe I will see you there
I had to reschedule b/c I started a new job. I'm so ready to get this done. Make sure u keep us updated though. I hope all goes well :)
Things that make u go hmm right?! I honestly think that she can't sculp the waist right w/o a tt like Campos or Pantoja can. I'm not paying for a tt if I don't need one. She said she would do it w/o a tt but I would have saggy skin. I'm no pro but i don't think it would be that bad...
Yeah, I think that I am just going to stick with Dr. Pantoja because I know that he does a good job however when I do want to get a tt, I will go to Cardenas. I aint gonna lie, her tt's are bomb! She has been doin the damn thing lately but I just dont want one right now as I dont know if Im gonna have another child. Keep me posted on which doctor you decide to go with. :-)
Hi im schedule with dr p . Can you tell me if ur experience was good or bad I am going in 2weeks
I was delighted. My "real" profile ended up under the name: newbirthdaysuit. You can check out my results there. Good luck! It's worth it for sure!
Well Dr P doesnt have an opening until June. So Im gonna try to do it mid june.

So you might go to Salama instead?
More than likely it will be Pantoja. I don't have 6000 to spend on sx. Do we have similar body types? I kno I have a stomach, but I dnt think I'm gonna do a tt. I've seen girls about my size come out wit good results
Look up danielle01 & look at her pics. She didn't have a tt & her body look real gud
Yeah we kinda have similiar body types but i cant tell if you have stretch marks or not. I have them all over my stomach but i dont have alot of extra skin...just a little extra. dr. Cardenas said if i just got lipo, i would get more loose skin. But i was hoping that they could tighten it up without doing a full tt.
Danielle01 looks amazing!!! Wow!!
Yea she does. I kno that if her stomach got that tight, they can hook me up. I have a few stretch marks on the side & under my belly button. I think Dr Cardenas does better sculpting with the tt verses lipo only. That's probably why she recommended a tt.
Well keep me posted on ur date & mabye I will see u in Mx!!
BigFine, If you decide not to keep your sugery date with Pantoja in June - I want it ! I live in San Diego & right now can't get in until August. Tell Nadia to give your spot to Valerie :)
Valerie.. I spoke with Naadia last week & told her that I needed to reschedule. PM me ur last name or email & I will tell Naadia
Big fine- do you have any before pics?! Because the same exact thing happened with me. Dr. Cardenas said i needed a tt and quoted me 5600. I jus got a quote back from Dr P for 3500 and he said i didnt need a tt. So im jus wondering if your body is similar to mine.
I just posted them. When are u planning on getting ur surgery? ?
Omg! Dra Cardenas told me I needed a tummy tuck too, no other doctor told me that... Hmm...
Pantoja quoted me the same price but i'm still undecided. It's def between him & Salama in fl, but Salama is 5900. I'm trying to pay cash so Salama may be out of the pic. Dr.Cardenas quoted me 5600, but that was wit a tt. No others dr's said I needed a tt so idk about going to her. I have a stomach but I def dnt need a tt. I'm scheduled for Pantoja in June. I'm so ready to get this over with. When are you going?
I had an amazing quote from dr pantoja its 3500 for everything but the actually trip (flight, hotel, and stay after two days)
and he told me I have to gain weight. I heard he is a bit conservative, so i asked how much he can put in on someone thin like me.
I am still waiting on my quote from campos.
i don't want to even bother with any other doctors.
No I still haven't heard from Dr. Campos. I spoke with Dr. Cardenas & she has been very nice & helpful so I'm thinking of going with her. I'm also waiting on a quote from Dr. Pantoja. I am so anxious & exicted! Thanks for checking up on me.