3/29/12 Is My BIG BOOTY Day!!!!! - Tijuana, Mexico

I've always been a BIG girl with a large frame...

I've always been a BIG girl with a large frame and full hips and thighs!!! I love my body, minus a few pounds, but I've always wanted a nice full backside!!! I'm so happy to have come across RS & MMH!!! All of you ladies have been so helpful in helping me to make my decision! I'm READY!!!!!

By the way, I'm scheduled for lipo to my abdomen,...

By the way, I'm scheduled for lipo to my abdomen, flanks, full back, arms, and inner thighs, a BBL, and a breast lift with a small implant!!!! YIKES!!!!! I'm hoping for fab results! I'm a little nervous because I'm hoping that my tummy isn't too big to achieve the results I want, a completely flat stomach without a tummy tuck!! I recently lost 50lbs and hope to lose another 30, give or take after surgery, without losing too much of my booty!

I'm cleaning my house from top to bottom today,...

I'm cleaning my house from top to bottom today, doing my laundry, and finally packing my bag for my trip today!! I'm nervous, anxious, and excited but I am READY!!! I chose to do this around this time of the year because I wanted to be pretty much on the mend by the summer! I'm so happy that I made that decision!!! I leave early morning on 3/28/12! Two days to go!!!
Dr. Salvador Pantoja

Hope everything went great, can't wait to see your results I bet you look amazing. Happy healings.
Hey Chica how r u.. How did it go?
I must admit, I'm a bit worried you haven't been back on here since! God bless hope everything went ok
How did everything go??
Hello bbl sister hope all went well!!! Please update us on ur surgery and recovery!!
I really hope you're okay...
I hope everything went well and you love your results. Please keep us posted.
I hope everything went well. Congrats!
I hope all is well...
can't wait to see your results!
Happy Healing Chica!!! Cant wait to c ur fab update!
I hope all went well!!!
I hope your surgery was a success!! Cant wait to see your pics! Im sure you look fabulous!
Hope your feeling and recovering well god bless the new you starts now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you are recovering well mamas! Looking forward to your after photos and updates!
hi, just wanted to say good luck and prayers be with you! Can't wait to see your results.
Congrats!!! I'm going to Dr. P as well. Surgery scheduled June 6th
I'm soooo excited! I leave early 3/28!! I'm getting dental work on the first day there and then my sx is scheduled for 9am on 3/29!!!
How much was your quote for all that your getting done including TT in mexico, just inquiring? The best of luck an recovery to you.
My quote was $5800. I'm not having a TT tho. It will be $5500 if I don't get an implant with my lift! I'm hoping my skin will snap back since I have really good elasticity!
Sooooo excited for you! OMG! May GOD be with you and happy recovery!
Aww don't worry you will be fine. God will be with you. I can't wait to see ur after pics and progression.
Good luck girl I'm excited for you?..Im having the same dilemma as well. I really do NOT want a tummy tuck but i also dont want lost skin or a big tummy afterwards and I'm hoping if I get rid of 40 lbs I'll be able to avoid one since i havent had kids yet...did your surgeon recommend one?