Thrilled W/ Rhinoplasty Result

I decided to get a nose job because I was unhappy...

I decided to get a nose job because I was unhappy with the bump on my nose and wanted a smaller nose to better suit my face. I was a little worried about having a generic “nose-job” kind of nose, so I looked for someone who specialized in rhinoplasty and who had a lot of before/after pics. I am THRILLED with my results. I can’t stop staring at my profile in the mirror. Before the procedure my surgeon took pictures and used digital imaging to show me what he could realistically do with my nose. I went under general anesthesia at an outpatient surgical center. Afterwards I had discomfort and swelling for a few days but it was pretty mild. Tylenol worked to alleviate the discomfort. I rested, put Swiss therapy on my eyes (lightweight equivalent of icing) and slept with my head elevated for several days. After a week I got the splint off and could go about my daily, light activities. They gave me a color-coded makeup kit to cover bruises of any color and I don’t think anyone could tell that I had surgery. 3 weeks later I was back to my regular exercise regime. Five weeks later I feel a lot more self-confident after having this procedure; I feel it was 100% worth the money and (mild) discomfort. I recommend those considering it to look at a lot of before/after pictures and make sure you feel confident in the surgeon's work.

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

I really recommend this surgeon mainly because I think he’s really skilled. I am amazed that after rhinoplasty my nose looks like I was born with it. Dr. J was ready to answer any question, and he was honest about potential irregularities that could occur with surgery. If there were any irregularities after surgery Dr. J has no-cost solutions to insure satisfaction with the results. He was also very attentive to the other medicines I was taking, and made himself available 24/7 to me in case any questions arose.