I Would Never Go to Anyone else Dr. Azar is Amazing! - Thousand Oaks, CA

I've been going to Dr. Azar for at least 4 years...

I've been going to Dr. Azar for at least 4 years now and I've never been dissatisfied even once. I've had botox, juvederm and TruSculpt done by him and I'd never go to anyone else because he always keeps my face & body looking beautiful, but also looking very natural which is extremely important to me... I'm funny and expressive. My face needs to be able to move and look natural when I talk or people would know I had something done to my face.

When I first went to him I thought my face was partly hopeless because it was crooked and slouched a bit on once side. He looked at me for under 30 seconds and said, "No you just need a little padding in this one cheek" and he fixed it by putting juvederm filler in one of my checks which has made such a HUGE DIFFERENCE!! My eyes are no longer two noticeably different sizes and even my smile looks more straight now. That's a benefit I never even expected to have when I first went to him to help get rid of a few wrinkles.

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Not only is he a fantastic plastic surgeon with a steady skilled hand and good eye for seeing the simple details that can be fixed to help make me look more beautiful, he's also a man of great integrity as well. I once asked him to do a procedure and he said no because it wasn't necessary and if I was one of his sisters he wouldn't let me do that.... That's why I feel so safe going to him. Another doctor with less integrity may have done that procedure for me in my moment of obsessive insecurity just to make money, but instead having him tell me I didn't need the procedure made my insecurity go away, and now I'm so glad he didn't let me do that! He's truly amazing. At least 3 of my other friends go to him and we all love him and think he's the absolute best! Not just as a doctor, but as person and an expert in his field.