I Would Never Go to Anyone else Dr. Azar is Amazing! - Thousand Oaks, CA

I've been going to Dr. Azar for at least 4 years...

I've been going to Dr. Azar for at least 4 years now and I've never been dissatisfied even once. I've had botox, juvederm and TruSculpt done by him and I'd never go to anyone else because he always keeps my face & body looking beautiful, but also looking very natural which is extremely important to me... I'm funny and expressive. My face needs to be able to move and look natural when I talk or people would know I had something done to my face.

When I first went to him I thought my face was partly hopeless because it was crooked and slouched a bit on once side. He looked at me for under 30 seconds and said, "No you just need a little padding in this one cheek" and he fixed it by putting juvederm filler in one of my checks which has made such a HUGE DIFFERENCE!! My eyes are no longer two noticeably different sizes and even my smile looks more straight now. That's a benefit I never even expected to have when I first went to him to help get rid of a few wrinkles.

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Not only is he a fantastic plastic surgeon with a steady skilled hand and good eye for seeing the simple details that can be fixed to help make me look more beautiful, he's also a man of great integrity as well. I once asked him to do a procedure and he said no because it wasn't necessary and if I was one of his sisters he wouldn't let me do that.... That's why I feel so safe going to him. Another doctor with less integrity may have done that procedure for me in my moment of obsessive insecurity just to make money, but instead having him tell me I didn't need the procedure made my insecurity go away, and now I'm so glad he didn't let me do that! He's truly amazing. At least 3 of my other friends go to him and we all love him and think he's the absolute best! Not just as a doctor, but as person and an expert in his field.

No. I also get a little bit of juvederm to fill in my laugh lines and the frown line in my forehead. Filling in my laugh lines is what I originally went in for. I had no idea that my face could be made more symmetrical using juvederm in my cheek!

Yeah, that is pretty incredible!

Do you find that the Juvederm keeps your laugh lines filled, or does the area re-crease pretty quickly after the Juve is placed (like maybe within a month or two)?

No. They say that juvederm can last up to a year, but I prefer to have mine touched up every 6 months instead of waiting until it completely dissipates. I'd say that it stays there pretty strongly and looks like it did when I first got it for the first 4 months before I notice it starting to slowly look less full, but even at 5 months it still looks pretty great and much better than nothing at all ;)

That is great that things were able to be made more symmetrical! Was the one cheek the only place you had Juvederm placed?