I Love my Boobs! - Thousand Oaks, CA

I had implants and wanted them removed because I...

I had implants and wanted them removed because I had boobs to begin with. The reason I got the implants in the first place was because I lost a lot of weight and my boobs shrunk. I decided I no longer wanted implants and just wanted them removed and a breast lift. I went to 3 different doctors for consultations...all with great reputations for being amazing with breasts. I decided on Dr. Costanzo because he seemed the most honest and didn't try to talk me into a smaller implant. I had no idea my breasts would come out as amazing as they did. He exceeded my expectations and then some. I couldn't be happier!!!!

Wow, very nice. I rarely come on the social sites to see comments about me, so it's great to hear the real patients get out there and tell their story. You look great and thank you for the kind comments. Dr. Costanzo, Thousand Oaks, CA. www.drcostanzo.com
I look great because of you so Thank you!!! ;)
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Costanzo is honest, skilled, and brilliant with breasts! He's the best boob doctor in my eyes! He's very fair too...won't try to get you to buy extra stuff you don't need. I love his work and would recommend him to anyone!