I Love my Boobs! - Thousand Oaks, CA

I had implants and wanted them removed because I...

I had implants and wanted them removed because I had boobs to begin with. The reason I got the implants in the first place was because I lost a lot of weight and my boobs shrunk. I decided I no longer wanted implants and just wanted them removed and a breast lift. I went to 3 different doctors for consultations...all with great reputations for being amazing with breasts. I decided on Dr. Costanzo because he seemed the most honest and didn't try to talk me into a smaller implant. I had no idea my breasts would come out as amazing as they did. He exceeded my expectations and then some. I couldn't be happier!!!!
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Costanzo is honest, skilled, and brilliant with breasts! He's the best boob doctor in my eyes! He's very fair too...won't try to get you to buy extra stuff you don't need. I love his work and would recommend him to anyone!

Wow, very nice. I rarely come on the social sites to see comments about me, so it's great to hear the real patients get out there and tell their story. You look great and thank you for the kind comments. Dr. Costanzo, Thousand Oaks, CA. www.drcostanzo.com
I look great because of you so Thank you!!! ;)
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

you look amazing! Nice call on your part to pull the plug on the implants! You look spectacular!!!! :)
You look stunning!
Thank you so much!!!! xo

Congratulations on your Implant Removal and Breast Lift! You look awesome! Do you recall your cup size after you lost weight? And then how many cc's did you have initially? I think your body looks brilliant with a lovely lift and no implants. What is your new cup size? Thank you so much for sharing your story on RealSelf! I'm certain it will be helpful to many other women in the future!

Hi Beth! I was a small C cup when I got my implants in. They were 350 CCs. I am a 36D now after I gained weight. And thank you! :)
You should love them! They are absolutely fantastic! You look beautiful!
Thank you so much!!! :)
Very Beautiful& Sexy with or without Implants!!!!