Transformed my Long, Bumpy, Hooked Nose into a Beautiful, Small and Natural-looking Nose - Thornhill, ON

Ever since I can remember, I have always wanted to...

Ever since I can remember, I have always wanted to get a nose job. My old nose was long, had a small bump at the top, and was very hooked, leaving me with no upper lip. It was also disproportionate to my face, and I knew with rhinoplasty, I would feel much more confident with my outside appearance.
When I was 18 (2 years ago), I looked online for a reputable plastic surgeon in Toronto, and thankfully, I found Dr. Solomon. After looking at his before and after pictures, I was impressed, and I booked an appointment immediately. Dr. Solomon was very attentive during our meeting, listened to my concerns carefully, and showed a sincere interest in helping me out. In no way did Dr. Solomon try to sell me into a nose job (which I appreciated), and instead demonstrated to me genuine concern for what I wanted, and also provided me with an image of what my nose would look like after the procedure with the use of a computer editor. Promptly after, I scheduled my surgery, knowing 100% that I wanted to go with him, even though he was the first and only surgeon I had an appointment with.
His staff and office were very courteous, helpful, and incredibly organized in providing me with an outline of preparations for the day of the surgery, as well as post-surgery caring tips. Even though this was my first time having surgery done, and feelings of nervousness would have been understandable, I surprisingly felt comfortable, safe, and sure that Dr. Solomon would do a good job.
My results were amazing! He got rid of my bump, made my nose substantially smaller, and most importantly, shortened it leaving me with hooked-free nose and a free upper lip. I recommend Dr. Solomon to anyone who is unsure of which surgeon they want to go with, because he will do an incredible job. He also did my two other friend's noses in the same month, and they were also very pleased. Dr. Solomon is not only a compassionate plastic surgeon but a true artist!

before pic added

More after pics

more after shots

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

That's great your happy with the results from Dr. Solomon. Unfortunately I did not have great results with him. I have a review on here with pictures.
Lovely results. Thank you so much for sharing! What would you say the most difficult part of your recovery was?
Thank you :) I had severe bruising under my eyes for quite a few weeks, more so than my friends that got their noses done by Dr. Solomon the same month as me. I believe it is because I had more serious bleeding, which resulted in big black bruises that stayed for quite some time, turning purple and then yellow later in my recovery (after a month and half, they were gone). But overall, the recovery process was a piece of cake.
Thank you for adding the pics. You are beautiful and it looks great! Hope your still loving it :)
Thank you :) and yes, I am!
Woah! LOVE IT !
plus congrats great nose
can we see before an after?
Thanks for the comment! And I added a before picture above, I'll be adding some more after shots shortly. I didn't save many bad pictures of myself, so the photo above doesn't show how terrible my old nose was in it's entirety, but you can get some sort of idea from it hopefully.
oh cool just saw thx ur hot
Very beautiful profile!
Do you have any front pictures? So glad your happy with your new nose. Are you one year post op? If so did you see a big change in between the six month and one year mark as far as swelling or anything?
I do, I can post them whenever I get the chance. I'm 2 years post op. And yeah, it takes a full year for all the swelling to fully go down. But after 3 months, the swelling shouldn't be too bad. Solomon does a great side profile.
I added four more after shots as well as a before. The pics of me with red hair are older, which explains why my nose looks more swollen in them :)