Transformed my Long, Bumpy, Hooked Nose into a Beautiful, Small and Natural-looking Nose - Thornhill, ON

Ever since I can remember, I have always wanted to...

Ever since I can remember, I have always wanted to get a nose job. My old nose was long, had a small bump at the top, and was very hooked, leaving me with no upper lip. It was also disproportionate to my face, and I knew with rhinoplasty, I would feel much more confident with my outside appearance.
When I was 18 (2 years ago), I looked online for a reputable plastic surgeon in Toronto, and thankfully, I found Dr. Solomon. After looking at his before and after pictures, I was impressed, and I booked an appointment immediately. Dr. Solomon was very attentive during our meeting, listened to my concerns carefully, and showed a sincere interest in helping me out. In no way did Dr. Solomon try to sell me into a nose job (which I appreciated), and instead demonstrated to me genuine concern for what I wanted, and also provided me with an image of what my nose would look like after the procedure with the use of a computer editor. Promptly after, I scheduled my surgery, knowing 100% that I wanted to go with him, even though he was the first and only surgeon I had an appointment with.
His staff and office were very courteous, helpful, and incredibly organized in providing me with an outline of preparations for the day of the surgery, as well as post-surgery caring tips. Even though this was my first time having surgery done, and feelings of nervousness would have been understandable, I surprisingly felt comfortable, safe, and sure that Dr. Solomon would do a good job.
My results were amazing! He got rid of my bump, made my nose substantially smaller, and most importantly, shortened it leaving me with hooked-free nose and a free upper lip. I recommend Dr. Solomon to anyone who is unsure of which surgeon they want to go with, because he will do an incredible job. He also did my two other friend's noses in the same month, and they were also very pleased. Dr. Solomon is not only a compassionate plastic surgeon but a true artist!

before pic added