Moving On

My motivation for my nose surgery is the quick...

My motivation for my nose surgery is the quick passing of time. I've been considering this surgery for as long as I can remember (I'm now 43) and it's like a right of passage for me. When I was a child I injured (broke) my nose at school (phys ed accident) and was afraid to tell my parents about it, so I didn't. At that time I would have needed their support to get it fixed, but at this age, I certainly don't. In fact, I made this decision without discussing it with any family (of origin) member at all. It feels great finally not worrying about what anyone else will think. Once my decision was made though, I spoke to my husband (very supportive) and my children. My sons support me all the way.

My personal goals are to finally get this taken care of and move forward from here. For me, it's not so much a vanity issue (although looking better will be a positive outcome). I was always quite popular and never teased so I believe that this is just a personal growth decision-under my own power. My nose will be straighter with hump removed and the tip should be more refined as well. My nose won't be so 'boxy' after the surgery if all goes well.

My emotions range from fear to excitement and my thoughts are usually on the exact steps of the surgery (I've been watching rhynoplasty surgeries) and the exact process of recovery. Being someone who really doesn't even like a paper cut, and actually choosing to get surgery on my face, is at times confusing! I also, no matter how hard I try not to, wonder about doctors' performances when they are tired or under their own kind of stress. I'm pretty sure I'm my own worst enemy...and I'm thinking too much!

I've read that Arnica tabs and gel may be helpful to ease swelling and bruising pre and post op. I've been reading as much as I can on it, and a lot of information states that Arnica is meant for post trauma. I'm thinking of only taking it after the surgery along with applying the Arnica gel. I've read some comments on this site about after effects of the surgery, and some of those reported are actual side effects listed of Arnica.

Today I emailed Dr Solomon with a few more...

Today I emailed Dr Solomon with a few more questions that came to mind. He personally responded to all of my concerns which provided me some comfort. I can't wait until this is over with so that I can think of something else! It's funny how an injury as a child that hadn't been dealt with has taken me this far. I'm somewhat glad, in a way, because although I've never been happy with my nose, I doubt I would have done anything about it unless that accident had happened. It was only then that I started to wonder what it would be like having a different appearance. Four days to go...

My surgeon's office carries Arnica tabs. But since...

My surgeon's office carries Arnica tabs. But since I'm 4.5 hours away, I thought I would get them locally. I called the PS office and asked their dosage and the receptionist tried, but couldn't thoroughly answer my questions. She told me that they have 500mg tabs that are only available to doctors. I emailed Dr Solomon, and he responded in a short amount of time, saying that I could use the ones from the health food store...but I still didn't know what dosage.

As luck would have it, when I called the store to see what dosage they carried, I spoke with a homeopathic doctor. She advised that nose surgery entails a lot of trauma, so she recommended the 1M dosage, 2 tabs day before surgery and every day after that until healed. She also recommended (and I bought) two other types of tablets that promote faster bone healing: #2 CALC PHOS 6X along with SYMPHYTUM OFFICINALE 30CH. They are to be taken 3 of each, 3 times daily. Does anyone know anything about these 'meds'?

Aside from that, I'm exhausted. Of course the things I needed for surgery and post surgery couldn't be found in one place...but after a long shopping trip, I think I have most of what I need now. I'm pretty nervous now that I have stopped and am actually writing about it again.

Well, I will be on my way in 11 hours. I have to...

Well, I will be on my way in 11 hours. I have to leave at about 4am to ensure I'm at the hospital on time. I have last minute things to do, but I seem to be 'frozen'. I'll share pics later tomorrow evening, I guess. It will be a long ride home.

Hi everyone. Back from surgery and updating as...

Hi everyone. Back from surgery and updating as promised. I was quite nervous going in. I was given an ativan to calm my nerves before surgery, for the waiting period. I 'looked' calm, but tears started rolling down my face. This medication helped take the edge off.
Doctor Solomon spoke with me pre-op and asked me to remind him what we were doing! lol. This isn't a bad thing. He wanted to hear from me what I was expecting...he knew what he was doing, but it's an extra measure to be sure I knew what was going to happen. He also told me that if he would come to a point in the surgery that would make him want to stop, even though we had goals, he would definitely stop. He explained that some of it is a judgment call. His OR colleagues were phenomenal, and Doctor Solomon himselft was so calming to me. It's hard to describe other than he gives me the impression of being a regular man who happens to have all of these amazing qualifications. He stands 'in front' of them, if you know what I mean; he's the man before he's the doctor. Love it.

I was warned by the anesthesiologist that I would be quite uncomfortable waking up. I was. I hadn't expected the pain that I felt. They ask to rate on scale of 1-10. I said it was an eight. So, they gave me meds through the IV a couple of times and it took the edge off. Doctor Solomon came to see me in recovery and informed me that my procedure turned out to be quite challenging for various reasons (which I forget now), and I was instantly bruised. I was prescribed Tylenol 3s and an antibiotics, given freezies and water and "vomit bags" for the way home. lol. Hopefully I won't put those to use!

Because of the unforeseen challenges in surgery, Doctor Solomon when visiting post-op suggested I leave the cast on until one week from Monday! That's a lot longer than I expected...I had been told that I could have it removed Thursday or Friday of next week. Although he said it is still possible, his suggestion was to wait as long as I didn't have too severe itching and discomfort. I'll try to wait..I really appreciated the fact that he waited until I was coherent to come see me and offer explanations of the surgery and ask if I had any questions. He didn't rush away, either. He's just great. He did tell me that revision surgery might be a possibility. Well...that will be known in time, I guess.

I hope my rambling made some sense. I'm very tired and don't really remember half of the stuff I'm trying to say. lol
The ride home (4.5 hours) was tough on me. At a couple of different time, I felt so much that I had to vomit, grabbed the bag, and felt my stomach turning, heaving, etc. The strange thing is that only a lot of gas came out. It wasn't burping, it was a stream of air.

I could also feel the meds starting to wear off at about 3.5 hours after the last dose from the hospital. So I took more at the 4 hour mark because I didn't want to take the chance of that full on pain coming back. The nurses said don't suffer through it, and I'm not planning on it.

On the way home I ate about 2 bites of a bagel, and drank a bit of water.

I'm about to ice now...also took Arnica. One last funny note: nurses at hospital said to me after administering the medication and me saying I felt 'loopy': "Cathy, sweetie, you are now officially high". .....quite high, I might add.

I'll post more tomorrow.It's 11:00pm here.

Follow up: one week, one month, every 4 months for a year. Doctor Solomon also informed me that I could email him personally if I needed to. So, for right now, before I get to see my initial results, I have to give him the highest of ratings. He deserves them. I'll rate again (if it's possible) as time goes on.

Well it's one day post-surgery. Last night wasn't...

Well it's one day post-surgery. Last night wasn't too bad for me. I slept sitting up in a living room chair using my U-shaped travel pillow. I purchased the OBUS FORME brand and it is AMAZING. I didn't have to worry about my head tilting or bobbing around...it was very comfortable and supportive. It is made with memory foam. I really recommend it.

So I read my review from last evening. lol. I just rambled and rambled. I did mention that Doctor Solomon told me in recovery that we might consider a revision depending on how "perfect" we want the result to be. I was not quite myself, and I didn't even think to ask him what was so challenging about my operation, and why he thinks we may need further work!

The pain is minimal now, but I do notice stinging when the meds start to wear off at the base of the nostrils. I would really like to blow my nose, too...Still very groggy as well - likely the anesthesia wearing off combined with the medication.

I'm trying to add anything that may be of help to others...the nurses told me to ice for 15 minutes every hour that i can but not longer. If there is too much icing, it stops being helpful and could actually cause harm to the tissues.

Little bites of solid food helped me feel less shaky. I've noticed, too, that I end up with a dryer throat and mouth after drinking flavoured water than just natural water. I'm guessing maybe it has something to do with the sugar/sweetener content. For instant relief of the sore throat, the nurses gave me small freezies. They really did help.

As of right now, this all feels surreal. I sometimes have thoughts of, "did I really do this?...should I have done this?" I guess it's natural. I'll post more pics later. If anyone has any questions, I'll be glad to answer them

This is 2 days post op now. I've cut down on...

This is 2 days post op now. I've cut down on medication. I can handle some discomfort in order to monitor how I'm progressing pain-wise. I definitely moved around too much the night of the surgery when I was supposed to stay as quiet as possible. I guess it was nerves.

I emailed Doctor Solomon just a while ago to ask for guidance. I'm cleaning the incision line on my nostrils with hydrogen peroxide to remove the dried blood before putting on the polysporin, but I don't know how 'clean' it has to be. I'm not sure where the stitches are, so I'm a little worried about doing too much, if it's possible. I've also asked him about the dried blood that is under my tape...I wonder if it could cause concern for infection, since I can't remove it.

I mentioned that i have 'air' escaping. lol. It's not the same as belching (burping) for me...it's very odd. But I've found out that this is due to the blood leaking down my throat into my stomach. Seems so weird. When I notice it happening, it's a really odd sensation.

I have some throbbing in my nostril area. Manageable, but I don't like it. It hurts, but it's kind of a dull pain right now, so I'll stay away from the meds for a bit longer.

My skin feels oily and I just really want to clean my face thoroughly. Obviously that won't happen for a week. And I can't wait to wash my hair and have a hot shower.

My upper lip is stiff and feels a little itchy. My eyes feel puffy and have a pressure to them, and I am definitely quite bruised. The constant clearing of my throat is annoying, but thankfully temporary.

FYI: Nothing seemed to work as well as small...

FYI: Nothing seemed to work as well as small frozen peas for icing in my case. I tried several other types of ice bags/packs, etc. Eventually I purchased frozen peas, separated them into a few ziploc sandwich bags and when needed, wrapped them in a paper towel to ice. They worked perfectly and were quite comfortable over my eyes because they'd conform to the proper shape. Also, while at the hospital, I was given small freezies to ease my throat. The coldness and the taste helped a lot...I wish I would have had them at home because sometimes I just didn't feel like drinking, but really needed relief. Zinc losenges helped as well. I was instructed to brush my teeth and use mouth wash frequently due to the additional bacteria resulting from mouth breathing. At first brushing my teeth was pretty difficult; my upper lip was stiff, and I wasn't supposed to bend my head forward. I figured out that having a glass of water with a straw by the sink was the easiest way for me. After brushing, I'd take a drink from the straw and rinse out my mouth then gently spit out the water and toothpaste into the sink without bending. After a couple of rinses all was ok. I think that it may have even been easier if I would have had a child sized toothbrush for the first couple of days. Polysporin lip balm is amazing. I actually used it on and around my lips; everything felt so dry and stiff. This was some relief. Be prepared for lack of bowel movements depending I guess on if you take the meds. Bran and fruit and added food fibre wasn't enough for me and tonight I am going to take an 'overnight pill' to help things along. This is 4 days after my surgery, I definitely didn't expect this to be a necessity, considering I stopped the meds early and have been eating well to avoid this problem to begin with. For whatever reason, when I put Arnica gel directly onto my bruise, it began to sting. I waited a few seconds, and then rubbed it off. I don't know why it happened, but it did. This was the day after surgery and I haven't tried again. I have continued with the Arnica tablets, though, and will until I'm healed.
Today was the worst for congestion. I don't have packing or splints, and I'm happy for that! But all day today was like having a very bad cold. I couldn't get relief. I cleaned my nose as directed 4 times today and it seems quite sudden, but now I can't stop my nose from running (like a cold). I've noticed that the swelling has subsided substantially in my nostils.
The tape under my cast is very annoying. My skin is becoming oily and the tape is lifting. I'm very aware of this 'thing' (cast)in the middle of my face now, and just want it off. It feels heavy and constricting. It IS heavy and constricting. The urge to blow my nose is very strong.
I only have occasional dull pain/throbbing left and the odd sharp 'sting' inside my nose which goes away as fast as it occurs.
Bruising has already subsided significantly and is turning yellow in most areas. The swelling is progressing down my face now and where it appears, my skin feels abnormal.
Feelings? Disbelief, wonder, some worry, and hope - hope that I can quickly accept the outcome of my choice.

I still stand by my initial rating of Dr Solomon....

I still stand by my initial rating of Dr Solomon. I had my cast removed by his nurse on the 23rd (6 days post-op). This was my decision based on my comfort level at the time. I had emailed the doctor to inquire about any possible issues with having it removed before planned and he advised that all should be fine, but that he was not in the office that week - his nurse would remove it for me (she has done this many times before).

I saw myself in the mirror and noticed that my bridge seems very straight, but other than that I was very swollen.I only saw the front. My nose didn't even look real, to be honest, due to the swelling. But I had prepared myself for the appearance. I had no anxiety about it whatsoever and was quite relieved to have the constricting cast taken off.

Two days later I received an email from Doctor Solomon asking how I was doing. This was a nice surprise. I responded with details about pain (little to none), bruising, swelling and some clots releasing. I joked that my nose looked like a cross between Shrek's and Potatoe Head's. I was laughing because until the swelling goes down, it's hard to visualize results further down the line, and the truth is, the swelling is comical. Doctor Solomon responded again, saying that day by day the swelling will lessen, and for me to try to be patient. In my opinion, Doctor Solomon is a doctor who cares. I just want to say again, that this doctor was in contact with me...contact that HE initiated to check up on my wellbeing after my cast removal and moreover outside of his offce hours AND during a week off from his office practice.

I'll wait until I see more of the actual results (beyond the swelling) to change to "worth it" as far as my experience goes.

So far: bridge looks very straight and I'm pleased with the profile.

Twelve days since surgery. My visible bruising and...

Twelve days since surgery. My visible bruising and facial swelling is almost gone. The top of my bridge between my eyes is still swollen as well as both sides of my nose, but it has diminished. The tip is beginning to have more feeling; tingling, itchiness - no pain if not touched. The positive changes happen practically daily, even if not in appearance, such as less leakage, more feeling in my upper lip area, better and more consistent breathing ability, etc.

My nose skin feels dry and itchy at times, but it goes away. Concentrating on other things helps. I still use Arnica tabs and cream, polysporin and saline spray.

One thing I didn't mention earlier is that I was very hungry after the operation and days after.Trying to eat hard or very crunchy foods put pressure on my nasal area as I bit down. This wasn't very comfortable and I was more selective of my food choices for a few days after that.

Things get progressively and noticibly better as time passes.

My nose is still changing. The tip is still...

My nose is still changing. The tip is still swollen and feels strange...I compare it to how it feels after being outside for too long in the winter (kind of frozen). But it's improving steadily. It seems like I had the operation so long ago (17 Aug), but it really hasn't been that long at all.

So far, I'm happy that I went through with the surgery. I'm holding out on the "worth it" rating until I get full results. Right now I would say yes, it was worth it for me, but like I said, things are still changing. I try to keep a neutral perspective about it as the process continues.

I had a follow-up appointment with Dr. Solomon and after examining my nose, he said that everything looked good. Before surgery, I had a deficit (the phys.ed injury) in one area above the tip and the Doctor used cartilage from another area in my nose to fill it. He also narrowed the tip and brought in the nostrils slightly (along with narrowing my nose and removing the hump).

I have absolutely no negative comments to say about Dr. Solomon or his staff. My experiences thus far have been great. The Doctor is very down to earth and friendly. He answered all of my questions. In fact, I had forgotten to ask a couple and I emailed him about them. Again, he personally responded to my concerns.

Having the surgery hasn't really changed my life. It has stopped me from wondering every now and then if I should or shouldn't get rhinoplasty. I don't believe anyone has noticed, which is absolutely fine with me. My decision was made for myself only, not for others.

I'll update again as things change.
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

I've heard Doctor Solomon's name from several different sources over the years. More recently I've watched episodes of Plastic Makes Perfect where Dr. Solomon is shown performing surgery. I've watched him on YouTube as well as listened to his radio interviews. Beauty by Design also had a clip of his work. So, although frightening in some ways, seeing the Doctor using his skills during a similar procedure to what I desire, allowed me to be better informed and more comfortable knowing how he works. My choice to trust Dr. Solomon with this surgery is, I believe, sound. The first consult did feel somewhat fast. When he entered the exam room, he told me that I'm a very pretty girl and I have options. I could do nothing, or I could consider.....he went on to tell me what he was confident he could improve. He basically said that I would end with a more feminine and refined nose. He in no way pushed surgery on me. There was no expiration period for when I could use the consult fee toward my surgery (other PS told me I had to book within six months or lose the fee). After a few days, I called Dr. Solomon's office to book the surgery. I saw the doctor one more time and he had time to have a more detailed conversation with me. What I really appreciated about this man is that he doesn't make light of the situation. He's confident, but let me know that realistic goals is what we're aiming for. He also told me that if I need something from him that he is not providing, just ask. This was in response to my comment that these surgeries must be routine for him, but for me it's a really big step. Doctor Solomon seems very kind and gentle and 'real'...He answered every question I had tactfully and patiently. I felt that I was heard. Doctor Solomon was receptive to my queries and provided answers and explanations for whatever I asked.

Hi! Things are going quite well, I think. lol. Thank you for asking. Swelling is going down nicely, but not so quickly that any day has been a drastic change. The tip is the most swollen (of course), and it's still quite hard. It's getting better though (more pliable). It really does feel like a pencil eraser.

I've been back to my usual routine (minus regular exercise- which is quite hard for me to refrain from). I see PS on 24 September and hoping to get approval to get back into heavy activity.

I'm very pleased with the results so far. I'm being cautious about updating my story to "worth it" until I see him for the one month follow-up. PS had mentioned possible revision (depending on how perfect I want it), so I want to hear the reasons for this and what exactly was done during surgery before I give the 'worth it' opinion to countless viewers of this site. I trust him and believe he will tell me exactly what his thoughts are/were.

I have some pulsing/tingling in the nose. No pain. But when I accidentally hit the tip (adjusting pillow in my sleep), I am quickly reminded of the surgery (ouch). There is still some numbness in the nose and upper lip area, but minimal.

The nose area in general still feels tight and odd when yawning or pressing my lips together, but it's of no concern at this point because it seems to be improving with time. It's just something that 'is there', if you understand that. I just go about my days and don't really think about the surgery anymore, unless I'm cleaning my nose, or on this site.

I think that the most difficult part for me at this time is not yet being able to blow my nose. So all in all, it's a minor inconvenience as healing takes place.
Hey there! How have things been going?
You will definitely look better after your cast removal.. all the Best!!
How did your kids react, they have seen it by now right?
No, my kids haven't yet seen me. They are both away at university, but I am travelling tonight to go see them. I have described myself and they chuckled and said it doesn't matter how I look.They were more interested in how I feel. I'll let you know what their comments are. My husband said, "wow! Did he ever do a good job!", when he saw my profile.
Awww hubby rocks. I dont know if you read I did tell my hubby and he is supportive but did his obligatory "you are beautiful the way you are spiel"
.....Okay.... surgery's in 3 weeks
My kids are younger 5 and 9. they are going to freak seeing me in a splint.
Hey how are you doing? hope you're healing nicely =]
Thanks, Beauty.

I had my cast taken off yesterday. So funny, lol! I look a little bit like Shrek, haha, including the colour! I'm not shocked...I had prepared myself well for the worst. The top of my bridge between my eyes is quite swollen, as is the rest of it, including the tip. The profile is very nice. I am SO relieved to get the cast off, you can't imagine until it's your turn. The nurse told me that the tape (which is under the cast) is really meant to be effective for up to five days, which may explain why I felt so unclean and oily, etc...the tape was becoming grimy and useless, really; it was lifting up off of my skin.
My nose is VERY tender when touched, but that's ok. I have no pain, no throbbing otherwise...but still very aware of the 'heaviness' of it all. I attribute that to the swelling. Skin doesn't feel like normal. I'm still quite tired. Make note of that...I know you're planning to work after two weeks, right? I've been instructed: no glasses, no strenuous exercise, no blowing my nose for minimum three more weeks. Yesterday, I felt so free from the cast that I think I overdid it with walking around and bending and such, even though it wasn't much...it showed its effects with more swelling. It was a very quick and real reminder that I was not supposed to exhert myself for a couple of weeks, and it hadn't even been one week yet for me. oops, lol. The biggest annoyance right now is the leaking of my nose. Can only dab with tissues or clean with q tips.This is the pattern: can breathe (with mild sniffy feeling), start to stuff up (like a cold) for a while, then feel the leaking starting, then breathing again, start to stuff up...etc. If/when I bend down (once to pick something up that I dropped), there is a definite feeling of pressure on my face; another wake-up call. Must remember to bend knees and not lean forward!
I'm trying to remember absolutely everything for you and others...the information really helps when going through this process. I didn't have all effects that others had/have, but I did have some and it helps to know that it's normal. So far no depression or regrets. Just looking forward to swelling going down as the days go by.
How are you? I tried to post things to you a couple of times, but the site didn't take it. I was too tired at the time to keep trying. I truly hope all is coming together for you!
lol omg I'm sure you don't look like shrek =p. I'm glad you like your profile. That's what I'm really looking forward to. It's going to be really hard for me to rest and not do much for a couple weeks. Funny, I was wondering why the paper I got said to not bend so now I have an idea why. I'm so confused about everything right now. I got the job I applied for, but they want me to start right away. I'm taking 3 online classes for this semester so I have so much on my plate right now. I'm kind of thinking I shouldn't take the job? But at the same time I really need the money and I hate being in my house all the time. Ugh, so much going on..it stresses me out just typing about it, lol. Thanks for all of the information! I could use as much as possible because I'm still not completely sure what I'm in for. Did you use arnica gel? I ordered it because a lot of people said it helped them. I'm glad you like your results so far. I can't wait to see how yours turns out after a few weeks. I bet the final result will look great :). Like I said, I'm doing good there's just a lot to think about.
Why can't you tell them that you accept the offer but tell them you have scheduled surgery (or vacation) 9/6-9/13? I wouldnt not take it. Tell them you can start now or 9/13 which would you prefer? Thanks for reminding me. I have the arnica pellets but need to stop by the Vitamin Shoppe for the gel
I agree. I'll go down tomorrow to ask them which they would prefer. I'd rather start after the surgery so I can focus on that and school right now. Did you order the arnica pills online too? Do they do the same thing?
I didn't order pills online I actually picked them up at Wegman's months ago when I scheduled surgery (anxious much?). I picked up the gel tonite at GNC. I just wanted to have them onhand with it being a little over 2 weeks away. Besides some perishables, I think I have everything
I think I want to get the pills, too. what all did you get? just the basics that are listed on this site or did you make your own list on what you needed? I'm trying to get everything I think I will need, lol.
Thanks for updating and sharing your experience before and after your operation- I kept checking today to see how it went...

I hope you are feeling a little better- I am sorry to hear about the unexpected challenge during your surgery! Just curious if you saw other surgeons before deciding on Dr Solomon? I am just beginning my search for the right one, and I am very confused and uncertain who to see for my first consult...Thanks for your thorough review on Dr Solomon- it really helps me in my search :)
Hope you have a good night's sleep and pain is not too bad...
You're welcome. Yes, I went for a consult with one other PS, and reviewed several others. Doctor Solomon seemed like a good fit because he is quite straight forward and doesn't 'push' anything. The initial consult was a little disappointing b/c it was very quick. But in hindsight, I would imagine that they get many many people in who are shopping around. The key is to have questions ready for him and he will answer. When I returned for the second consult, he had much more time and we discussed other things in length. He was very open. I even questioned him about some negative comments and he wasn't insulted or put off at all. I asked him how many of these surgeries he has done and he estimated between 3 and 4 thousand; about 300/yr since 1999. His credentials comforted me as did seeing him perform some operations. Dr. Solomon is very mild and quiet, but also quite open. As I said in my first post: he specifically said he doesn't try to dismiss or minimize patients' concerns, but this is routine for him. He told me that if I need anything from him just ask. And I believed he was sincere. I still do. He has responded to all of my emails thus far, and although on vacation next week, he also was sure to tell me that I could still contact him personally if I need to.
Doctor Solomon gives his opinion, and options. He tells you what he sees as a PS. Another who I went to see had his 'nurse/assistant(?) show me two pictures from which I was to make a choice, lol, a straight nose, or a scooped one (they were morphed pics of my profile).

Where are you from?

I'm still kind of out of it, but please ask me anything you need to.

OH! As well, the staff at the hospital where I had my surgery done all love this doctor. I was asking questions of everyone i could about him. Even two day care nurses told me that if they were to have the surgery done, they would choose him hands down. And I was told he is meticulous with closing...he doesn't like to use much packing, and I also don't have splints.
Guess I rambled again. lol.
Time for rest.
I am thinking of you today!!!
thank you very much. I appreciate your thoughts. I was quite frightened to be honest...but it's over now. One day at a time.
Good luck tomorrow!! My surgery is tomorrow as well so it's comforting to know we'll be recovering "together". I'll be up bright and early tomorrow for the long drive too....Bed time!
I hope your surgery was a success in your eyes. Looks like we did it! Now to recover! TTYS. Be well.
good luck!! :) update as soon as you can!
Thank you! I hope that you are feeling a little better emotionally now. Be kind to yourself.
Hey, I hope you're feeling ok! I've noticed you put up more pictures. Now I can how pretty you are! =] I'm feeling better, just trying to focus on making myself happy. Good luck on recovery :)
Proud of you! And thanks.
I'm anxious just reading other people's experiences! Not a good sign eh?!! Lol!
Pictures are the truth tellers! Either you (meaning everyone) can accept that truth or decide to change it, right? Right! I think taking the plunge is quite courageous!
Best of luck, I'll be watching for your pics! :)
Thank you. I didn't feel very courageous when the time came for the dream to become reality, let me tell you! But here I am. Time will tell...