Very, Very Worried That I've Wasted my Hard Earned Money .... Month 1

I expected more but experienced little discomfort...

I expected more but experienced little discomfort (was it set high enough?) I left the clinic with more of a 'pale' drained look than a pink, rosy glow (again was it high enough?) I was given the impression (via email) i would be treated by the doctor as he was the person responding to my emails. I was treated by his wife! (nice lady) I asked (over the phone) to receive treatment from my forehead to my jaw line. I was quoted 3000 GBP. I was later told that my eyes did not form part of that region!!! (so what area DO they fall under?) I was not asked what area was my partiular concern (When I mentioned it - i had an extra 15 shots applied once to the whole area anyway ... if i can - i'll keep you posted. I can see absolutely no improvement as yet and absolutely no one has made any comment besides my aunt (at a wedding last week) who asked if i'm still working all hours god sends!!! (say no more)

I would like to know how many pulses you had on your face. If they used the correct energy level, you would most likely have seen results. The eyes are not part of the face price because a different tip has to be used. You can't use a 3cm face tip on the eyelids. It's too big.