Worth the Price - The Woodlands, TX

My hubby noticed, less "lumps" after my...

My hubby noticed, less "lumps" after my first session of Endermologie, so naturally I got a second one. Worth the price. Only takes about 45 minutes and it fells like a deep massage, very soothing and you just feel better when it is done! I did this in conjunction with the Zerona treatments.

The price of this is not a break your wallet price...

The price of this is not a break your wallet price. The experience is non-invasive, it actually feels like a deep massage, but you SEE results when you are done. My husband notices less dimples on my bum after the first time I did it. I have had it a second time and less dimples later, I will have it done a third time.

Body Benefits

Endermologie takes the cottage cheese out of you. I saw a difference immediately. Worth it, when your husband notices as well!Updated on 27 Jan 2011:This is worth it for those who want to help get rid of the "dimples" in the thighs and rear. The office staff is extremly nice and courtesous. They can answer any question you can come up with.

Hi, thanks for posting your review. Can you tell me the name of the place you had it done at and also the price per session? Thanks

In Short - A Gimmik

Hi Houston,

Welcome to the community. Less lumps by getting what feels like a massage sure sounds fantastic. :) Where on your body did you have the procedure done? Please keep us updated to how everything goes.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt